main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Jocasta Nu's Coffee House: For All Your OOC Discussion Needs!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, May 10, 2010.

1. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    I did consider Starkiller after I heard Luke is overrun. dammit, my last skywalker I haven ot played . . . but I really won´t add another entry of him.

Sins of the Saints? Approved. All three CS. [face_whistling]

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    If it gives you some relieve, I also never got an answer. I guess BobaMatt already found the cast for my role before I send him a PM. What a shame.

Speaking of SotS II (which I really like to call SotF), I must say you guys could certainly make more "precise CS" when you read the OPs, but hell I always try to make an early shots so how can I forbid it? Therefore yes, if you feel you can´t wait - go ahead. This just might be my last time I can check for a few weeks :p

And only two approved, Draco. Two. ;)

3. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Ahem.

I've been too busy to be capable of serious thought. I've responded to PMs from people that are interested in characters that no one else has expressed an interest in, and have already come with ideas on how to implement them.

So.

That's what's up with Luke. [face_peace]

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    So much for me trying to keep peace among the Germans. :pNow TSG sends out her assassins to "get rid of that problem" as I know her.

"Yes Mistress?"

"The Son of the Fins must not become a Skywalker!"

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Believe it or not, I may actually choose a canon character for the game :p

However, I do not expect anyone to take him or even think about him so I feel no real need to reserve him [face_laugh]

6. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Granted, I'd still love to chat about whoever it is. [face_dancing]

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Of course you would, especially since he is a minor character that could possibly have some impact on the game due to his former position :cool:

*sneakysneaky*

8. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Yeah, as it turns out I'm super digging Sarge's idea.

I'm also amazed at how many clearly interesting characters people haven't brought up, yet. Trust your creativity, people.

9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Muwahaha :cool:

10. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    I actually got a cameo organized where exactly 5 people + three possible ones will probably geek out when it happens. It is the kind of thing that can only work in a SW AU.

But future music, as I still need to get confirmation and as I read it above that means my characters have also been submitted by someone else. Well . . . I got a few pending one right now. None of them approved since Wednesday. Gosh, I need to come up with plan B. :p

Worst thing, I lost an approval yesterday and I am back to submission ibn SotDL. [face_laugh]

11. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Are you talking about the AU?

Also, can we come up with titles? I was thinking "Fist of the Empire" but...well...Sarge got that one.

12. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    One of them is with you. Send you a PM about Starkiller yesterday, and after talking with Winged we had some ideas.

13. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I suggest Vamos a Matar, Compañeros. Not because it's a good fit, but because I'm hopelessly in love with that song right now and thus will suggest it for everything. :p

"Hey, what should we go get for dinner?"

"Vamos a Matar, Compañeros."

"... Is that a kind of food?"

"No."

14. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    "So...Mexican?"

Well, no, that won't be the title, but now I want to start a NSWRP with that title. I don't know what about what.

15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, clearly it'd be a spaghetti western homage/pastiche where the players play as a gang of roaming assassins for hire known as "Los Compañeros."

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    "Spaghetti Western" also sounds like a good answer to "Hey, what should we get for dinner?"

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    It's just like regular Italian food, but with a generous helping of existentialism, revolvers, and violence.

18. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    And tabasco.

19. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Straight from the bottle.

20. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    [face_laugh] The Mule got a hunter . . .

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Man, all this hype is driving me crazy. It makes me want to start now.

This next month can't go fast enough. :p

22. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Well, so far I still await an answer if my character is available at all. Or if I am allowed to move forward with my concept at all and create a CS. [face_plain]

23. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    I'm excited for this game too. :cool:

These times are good times for the RPF! ToRR, KOTLR, Shadow War... and now this.

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah, I'm awaiting back as well. Although, I pretty much got my character approved already, I'm currently at the stage of throwing around ideas for his background. It's been an interesting conversation so far.

25. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    My character was pretty much free to me. Guess not many people wanted to be the famous, purple light saber wielding Jedi Master.