main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Jocasta Nu's Coffee House: For All Your OOC Discussion Needs!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, May 10, 2010.

1. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Love the map.

And on Castaways, no I got the feeling we are in the focus of IT, whatever it is. Looking forward to Sirak´s return. Things are about to get interesting towards the season finale, I believe.

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Draco is ill (and I was supposed to return to the game soon) and Sirak is on endless holidays in Mauritius. I am without updatable games! :(

3. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    The only games I'm currently involved in are Shadow War, and my own new game. So I don't know the feeling thankfully.

Hopefully things get better on your end.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    And I'm the complete opposite. I have outstanding tags in almost every game. I'm ahead of schedule with my work, though! I estimate that I can finish sometime tomorrow, so posts will start to come from me hopefully Thursday (maybe even sooner if I'm feeling really ambitious)!

Also, in Castaways - holy crap! Losot makes his return! Whoever said our ghost wasn't going to be as nice as Elois, you were absolutely right! [face_worried]

Mitth_Fisto and spycoder9 like this.
  5. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I could probably join more games, but with how new I am at GMing I want to concentrate more on that. ;)

6. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Holy crap. And I thought I am having the "scare people" role in all this.

So good to be far away from those "walking dead".

7. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    And for the first time in a long time I came here and had open tags in all my games!

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Considering his son was plotting to kill him. . .this should be an interesting family re-union we have in the works. [face_nail_biting]

9. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Well, he is dead. So you could count this as a partiel success. :p Also he might not be too enthusiastic about a certain Stormtrooper and a certain dark-grey Jedi. [face_laugh] When things slowed down, I guessed we would soon see something terrible happen. Last time Sirak did that was before the bugs appeared. Lucky me and Cece in that pile-of-trash called a safe spot on the other half of the valley. Far away from any walking dead . . . also we got a very whinny undead Jedi. But Jedi always are too emotional. Too bad I cannot kill him, AGAIN!

Serious, I think Elois got a few things wrong. We should take his idea about IT with a huge portion salt.

10. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Haha. Sweet Dreams!

11. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Oh I am burning to see where Castaways goes. These dreams are so spooky. Tried to get something out of Claire over Christmas, but failed miserably.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I know! I'm loving the dream sequences!

Been extra busy with Christmas, but I plan to have a post up later on tonight. :)

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Yeah, the dream sequences are pretty weird and awesome. Also I think I begin to get a picture of IT. :(

But what I really dig is Zerr´s flashbacks! When do we get more, Draco? I must say I expected a little less . . . celebrities in them. :p

BTW, how many Season was Castaways planned for? Now that we come closer to the End of Season One I wondered . . .

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes IT, a very interesting thing IT is.

15. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Only seen this now . . .

Right now I plan for four Seasons and I actually think that will wrap up the story nicely. Meaning with the beginning of Season 2 we have 25% of the game played. I´d say we´re through the exposition now.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    LUCKY ??!!!!!!!! (Mutters Cece)[face_hypnotized]
    As crazy SithLady is plotting to kill her in her sleep!!...[face_nail_biting]

Then again. I take that over the bugs..and other stuff...

I think...
    IT is scary!!! [face_praying]

And I LOVE it!!

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, to be fair TSG posted that before we found out it can apparently kill us in our SLEEP! Good thing I am not sleeping. Only having a Twi´lek and who takes bets on who she was asked to kill?

18. SoWizard

SoWizard Jedi Master star 1

Nov 20, 2012
    Hello Jedi Council Forums. I originally joined seeking to discuss Star Wars and I was very delighted to see that a RPing forum was included. This has made me very excited, I belong to an RPing community of my own but I'd also love to be a part of this one. I've been watching from the shadows and I would just like to point out how great you all are, hopefully my creativity and expierence with Roleplaying adds some extra flavor to the fantastic dish you all have already served so well.

Good tidings and I hope to participate in many RPs to come.

It's going to be sooooooo wizard!