main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Jocasta Nu's Coffee House

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by NaboosPrincess, Apr 23, 2006.

1. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Yeah, I'd kinda figured that it was Loxias...

But what is Irkalla scheming now? That little teaser was evil, Wing.

And will we see a return to the flashback, or has that storyline bit the dust?

2. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    IH, I know. Unfortunately, RL, etc, etc. The usual. :(

Anne, the flashback will return soon. Very soon, actually. As for Irkalla...mwahahahahaha!

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Oh no. Surely this has destroyed the crux of my point, what with the misuse of Buddhism. As that is certainly the only flaw in my assumption, the pride part.:p

And I approve of the latest Coruscant update.[face_peace]

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Yeah, him being Loxias was easy. I want to know about the rest of it. :(

I bet Bagheera's in on the conspiracy somehow!

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Indeed *carries a stack of wood to a corner of the thread, hopping on one foot because of the toolbox that he's balancing on one foot as he does so before dropping everything onto the floor*

Now...

*massive amounts of banging, chainsawing, splinters, and crushed thumbs ensue*

And done! *finishes coloring the R with his crayons for his BAR sign and sticks it over the assortment of badly cut wood and bent nails painted over with a horrid mix of orange, purple, and yellow colors that serves as his stand*

Ya for aggressive expansion! :D *places tip jar on top of the stand and takes a sip of Dew*

6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    :eek:

Those colors... they're... they're so...

TACKY!:p

And isn't there some sort of zoning law that prevents you from competing with me inside Nu's itself? The very same Nu's that now offers...

*Pulls out a refrigerator labeled "Game Fuel"*

Game Fuel...?

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    :eek:

*leaps from atop of his stand, landing on top of the fridge where he gnaws on it, ignoring how it wobbles beneath him until it finally tips over and-*

*THUD*

Wheeeeeee! X.x

8. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
  9. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    *the lower half of his body crushed under the refrigerator, his upper half is hidden within the fridge itself where there's the sound of cans clattering and the word "No" repeated over and over again, hinting to an extensive search being conducted inside*

AHA! *lies back down on the floor, a can of Horde Game Fuel in his hand which he immediately pops open and takes a long gulp from* Aaaaah... :D

So with the awakening of Panchaea-born humans that have memories and knowledge of technology, weapons, and events long since forgotten, I think that Susul and the others should start sharing the wonders of the human race with the rest of the man cubs!

What should we start off with? I say pizza! =P~ This is the perfect time to finally introduce space pizza into the Star Wars universe!

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
  11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Little kids are not ready for the majesty of Space Piiizzzaa!

No I think they need reintroduced to Gahk in a light brie sauce...mmm. Now which one of you rugrats are related to me so I can give it to ya first[face_thinking]

12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    [image=http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/figure/images/large/a3533e231f0418c5b0d38cf81501abe6.jpg]

How Japan celebrates the launch of Windows 7 with their Burger Kings :p

I got dibs on Susul making pizza [face_peace]

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, pizza for the grown ups.[face_peace]

I have been thinking and I decided to make a little extra fun out of it. Should the voice in Averagus' head remain despite his recovery of his memories? Or should it dissappear, as the 'possible' death of his remembering? It all comes down to you. You decide and I shall follow.

All votes count as one point, except Winged who gets to decide his point value because we like our all powerful narrator that much[face_batting] Feel free to post here or if you rather PM me.

14. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    I liked the voice. :D I thought it was an awesome idea - as if Averagus' subconscious was trying to protect him from himself, and so locked away all his memories except for the ones he really needed.

Don't know if it's still needed, though, with the recovery of said memories.

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I pretty much have the same views as Xan <.< Keep it for now but I dunno how you'll justify keeping it when the memories come back :p

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Justifying the voices presence is easy enough, I have several ideas for that which I plan no mixing to make it seem more acceptable. One major thing is I never posted all his memory came back yet, the other is that there is a precidence that he cannot tell the difference between the memories of his life and those of the dreams, but the 'voice' in his head can.

So far 2 for keeping the voice, and 0 for losing the voice.[face_peace]

Keep the votes coming! We appreciate it[face_mischief]

17. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Sweeeeet.

*goes back to working on his diabolical plan for Susul to dazzle the other man cubs with pizza!* [face_skull] =P~

18. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Sarge, you've stumbled onto my plans! The introduction of pizza into Man Cubs is what every single Fate is geared towards! :p

Mitth, I'll indicate my thoughts on the voice...via PM. [face_thinking]

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    And people think I'm just a crazy Dew-addict that just posts a lot [face_shame_on_you]

Plotting Winged is plotting [face_skull]

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Of course! It all makes sense now!:eek:

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    How could it not have made sense sooner!? [face_skull]

Mischa losing her sight. That's just so she can appreciate the smell and taste of some delicious cheese and tomato sauce goodness slapped on some dough!

Ecko being deaf for the same reasons. Though he can appreciate the sight of the mixture of said tomato sauce and cheese.

Elora being badass cause....this makes it so that the pizza has pepperonis! Cause pepperonis are badass and she would have them be a requirement!

Bakara can finally learn that, despite being horribly disfigured, he can find happiness in the simplest things in life such as pizza!

But Vic! Vic...he would wish to ruin it all! With his new "appreciation" for Shere Khan and all his crazy Togorian...stuff...he will wish to ruin it all by sabotaging the pizza! With ANCHOVIES! Cause anchovies are fish and cats like fish and Togorians are like cats and Vic is with the cat people so...yes, anchovies!

But Sara, using her new toy to disguise herself, will come up behind him and be like "HEY...no! That is not right! For cats like fish and anchovies are fish and Togorians are cats and you are not a Togorian so you are not a cat so you should not like fish which means you should not like anchovies!"

And then, while he is distracted, Elisthia will come up behind him, smack him over the head with a huge link of sausage to knock him back to his senses and then....cut the sausage to add it to the pizza. Cause...sausage...

And then everyone has a feast and live happily ever after!

Except Shere Khan! Cause he doesn't get pizza! For his plans to add anchovies to the Man Cub pizza - the only way for him to enjoy the pizza - were ruined and...he dies! From pizza hunger!

And then Gallia torches his corpse to use as a fire to cook more pizza!

And thus the story of how space pizza came and saved the galaxy is concluded =D=

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well, Sarge's theory is as plausible as any others I've seen. I'm going with this one.:p

23. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
  24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] Viva La Pizza Pie![face_good_luck]

As for the scores on the voice we are currently in a somewhat tied up situation, so if anyone wants to make persuasive statements or votes now is the time for...we are in the final day before the post Sunday night.

Help me Man Cubs. You are my only hope!

25. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I approve of the voice. Man Cubs needs at least one borderline schizophrenic at any given time.:p