main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST John Boyega (Finn) in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
    I'm ta
    IF those horrible WW2 brown uniforms are only shown for 1 minute at the end, I won't complain. But if they are the uniforms for the main fighting force
    for the rebels throughout the movie then I will be disappointed.

Jcuk likes this.
  2. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012

Same here @ Luke_In_The_Dune and Rabs. I knew Finn was Gaelic and Irish, but not Norse. I think the Norse meaning might fit nicely with his character.

Rabs likes this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I don't know why but I have a feeling our heroes get separated during what appears to be an attack on the snowy tree planet. Finn and Rey are attacked by Kylo Ren personally and Han tries to rescue them but Rey is captured. So Han, Finn, Chewie and possibly the sidekick go to rescue her while Leia and Poe get out some other way. Then when things look dire at the end Leia shows up to help save the day and brings with her Poe and his X-Wing squadron.

Scummy_and_Villainous likes this.
  4. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I think the Alliance is like MLB, and has a lot of theme nights. These are their Turn-Back-the-Clock uniforms. They also have ones that say Los Rebels and on April 15th, all x-wing pilots use Blue 42 as their callsign.

5. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    I don't get how folks are bent over those uniforms. They are utility uniforms and aren't meant for a formal occasion. Utility uniforms are meant for all levels of everyday work and are hardly ever a staple of high fashion.

6. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Request...

Since we already have seen Daisy in the costume her figure is wearing, could you do up one of her, too and maybe post it in her thread?

Darth_Bertie likes this.
  7. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Whoever did that photoshop did a good job, whether it ends up being that uniform or not. I like it. Good work!

TheBBP likes this.
  8. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    loki41872 I would but it's christmas and I have too much food to consume and too many real star wars figures to play with!

Satipo Taaa, was just a quick throw together to see if it worked :)

Seeher and loki41872 like this.
  9. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    I'll be honest. When I initially saw those photos of the Greenham common extras in 'costume', I didn't like the costumes. And I still don't.

10. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    To me, those uniforms look like Rebel uniforms if they were designed by the designers that did the Bespin guards.

11. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Yeah I can see that, I suppose. They just appear quite bland and uninspiring. Like background extras from an old Buck Rogers episode or something *shrug*

12. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Meh its not formal wear or really combat wear so i think it make sense for general wear

13. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Darth_Bertie likes this.
  14. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Is it closed? Oh wait, I just made a post.

15. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
  16. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    So this guy registered 'Today', and his post has been edited by a mod. Hmmm.........I wonder.

17. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
  18. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Not here, I hope?

19. Han Drolo

Han Drolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2014
    I wonder what color saber Finn will have, and who's is he using to fight Kylo Ren in the snowy forest scene?

20. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014
    jimjamjim said blue. My money's on it being the Bespin saber.

21. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Blue. Rey´s green. It is like this in the concept art, and G@brielGr@y claimed a few days ago on his twitter account that the teaser poster features Kylo Ren in the middle, bigger, and on each side two figures, one with a blue saber and other one with a green one. And the word Awaken. We know Luke´s first like saber, the one that belonged to Anakin is involved on the first act. Well, apparently is Finn who picks it up. There are concept arts about an elder alien with a lightsaber crystal on her hand, and there have been rumors about a lightsaber being constructed onscreen. So I would bet Rey builds her saber and it´s green and Finn uses Anakin´s one.

22. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Rey used a blue saber in one of the concept arts.

23. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    I know, but apparently there is newer art in which she uses green. I can be mistaken but that is what I recall. What G@BRIELGR@Y said on twitter matches up with it.

24. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    It'll be nice to see one or both of them sporting lightsabres; but especially fun if one of the original trilogy sabers wind up in either Finn or Rey's possession.

25. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    the concept art of the elder alien are with him or her with a blue crystal.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.