main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST John Boyega (Finn) in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012

You only have a handful of minutes to edit your post after you make it. You are well clear of that window and could not have edited it if you wanted to.

2. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    But what to make of this tweet could it also be alluding to the fact that he is done filming? has any one clicked on the Instagram photo ??

It is a time Line of All the movies coming out next year including Episode 7 couple that with the comment and you all can come to your own conclusion, I know I have........

3. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Even if he has finished filming all his scenes for principal photography, he'd still have pick-ups and ADR work. My guess that could be that for the location part of the shoot for him and its down to filming on the sound stages from now on.

TheBBP and Redimet like this.
  4. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012

I think that he/they are quite literally getting ready to move on to the next planet or scenes. I also think that he is literally in awe that he is in a Star Wars movie and that it is coming out next year. He has been nothing but consistent with his awe of being involved.

5. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    I just get really exited for the different phases of my favorite movie productions, Post Production is just one step closer to the movie coming out!!!:) another movie I am following right now is Jurassic World!!!:) And Post Production is also one step closer to the Teaser Trailer and subsequent Trailers to follow which I really dig :)

And Like Star Wars Episode 7, Jurassic World Is using way more Practical Effects Like the first one According to Actors in the Film and Director Colin Trevorrow, Producer, Frank Marshall and crew, something also of note Rick Carter is working on Star Wars Episode 7 and Jurassic World.

6. vinsanity

vinsanity Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2013
  7. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    How much fun those two must be having with this. Good for them!

8. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    John Boyega@JBoyega 52m
    Schedule won't allow me to get to forbidden planet on time but... I think I have a plan muhahahaha

Cool he likes Forbidden Planet with Robby The Robot from Lost In Space!!! My dad who was born in 1954 turned me on to Forbidden Planet and movies and TV Shows like it, every Saturday give or take a Saturday we watch Svengoolie which is one of Mark Hamill's favorite shows!!!

Boyega's tweet confirms to me that, yes indeed he is still filming but I think we all new that already ....

9. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    It's nice to see that John is enjoying himself while working on the film.

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If he didn't seem so sweet and appreciative, I would hate John for all he's getting to do!

11. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    Like I said before, JB is my favorite new member of this saga and I do not even know who he is playing. The young man is living a dream and he knows it. The level of gushing that he has already done over the entire process so far is typically saved for canned responses to interview questions when doing press for a movie release. Only he seems genuine about all of it.

12. Han Drolo

Han Drolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2014
    I'm glad to hear Harrison is getting along well with the new cast. There's no way he'll just phone this performance in.

13. Reveen

Reveen Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 4, 2012
    I will be deliriously smug happy if John turns out to be the protagonist.

Because the model would be forty friggin' years out of date when the movie starts?

The whole "X-wing relevant half a century into the timeline" is totally an EU thing dontchaknow.

14. Tatooine Twilight Twins

Tatooine Twilight Twins Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014

Was that a concern for fans when filming began?

15. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Only for doomsayers.^

16. Han Drolo

Aug 9, 2014
    Just a few sentiments Ive read voiced on the board.

17. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    We are in no position to make conclusions, only hypotheses. ;)

Darth_Articulate likes this.
  18. cbsnswf2390

cbsnswf2390 Jedi Knight

Jul 1, 2014
    I am curious about the Ford/Boyega interaction. I was wonder if they had a scene together.

19. Han Drolo

Aug 9, 2014
    After seeing the new Chrome Trooper designs , I'm dying to see if Boyega will don customized armor or go full Rebel.

20. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  21. TK327

TK327 Force Ghost star 4

May 7, 2001
    starocean90 likes this.
  22. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    I think Zare Leonis will be Boyega´s dad. It would be nice if Leonis was a strong supporting character on Rebels, and when fans start to love him then Episode VII comes and you see his son on screen.

23. Luminous Beings Are We

Luminous Beings Are We Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2014
    If Boyega is Force sensitive, I wonder where he got it from?

24. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    He's a Muggle.:p

25. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Hmmmm...while it's entirely possible that it's something non-star wars related, IDK if I believe the rumor about it being that Zare dude. Seeing as though Disney/Lucasfilm is being crazy secretice about everything regarding his character,I doubt they would have him voice a character in Rebels because it both risks a chance of giving stuff away about his SW7 character (or people making false connections between characters thus causing inevitable fan confusion) and seems too much like a desperate grab to get people to watch the cartoon because of it's connection to SW7 (I'm not great at explaining but basically using the hype surrounding SW7 to promote your show rather than let the show speak for itself) IDK....I just feel like a lot of this is just two things happening to show up at the same time so of coarse websites are trying to connect them.
    Now IF he was doing Rebels then I'm guessing he would probably play a character totaly unrelated to his SW7 character in order to avoid giving away spoilers or any info really that could lead people to start piecing together stuff.

starocean90 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.