main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

John Doe on Sci Fi Channel

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Andalite-Bandit, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    I just learned that Sci Fi channel is going to start airing John Doe.

John Doe was a pretty good show, in my opinion anyway, that lasted for a season a few years ago before being cancelled, which is rather annoying because there was a lot of mystery in the show and a lot of questions that probably won't ever be answered.

However, it seems the episodes that do exist are going to be on sci fi soon. If anybody missed this show the first time around you might want to check it out.

http://www.scifi.com/johndoe/

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    I thought it was funny that its taking Firefly's old friday spot on Sci-Fi.

Both shows were on Friday night on Fox back when they were both on. There was some anomosity when Firefly got cut and Doe stayed on. Its like histroy repeating its self :p

3. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    If anybody is curious, I recently read on IMDB trivia for John Doe that the show creator revealed about a year after cancellation the secret behind John Doe's abilities. The answer isn't anything I ever suspected, but it would have been cool to see more clues to it be revealed in a second season.

4. Panther50

Panther50 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2004
    I liked the show, it was something different. I hate when they cancel a show and leave all these questions unanswered, would it be so hard to make one last movie length episode just to wrap things up somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.