main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark John Ostrander and John Jackson Miller @ MidSouthCon - 3/20-3/22/2009

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TNPredsFan, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    John Ostrander is the Comics Guest of Honor this year at MidSouthCon in Memphis. John's credits include Star Wars: Legacy, Star Wars: Republic, GrimJack, Batman, The Spectre, Justice League, Martian Manhunter, Suicide Squad, X-Men, Heroes for Hire, and the Punisher.

John Jackson Miller, the writer for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, will be back again this year. In addition to KotOR, JJM's credits include Indiana Jones, Iron Man, and Star Wars: Empire.

Dean Zachary, who is the penciller for KotOR #38, will also be attending. You can check out some of his art at http://deanzacharyart.com/ .

So, if you're a Star Wars comics fan, MidSouthCon is the place to be this March. Check out www.midsouthcon.org for more info.

Hope to see y'all there!

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Already planning on it...

I'll be there proudly wearing my Cade Brigade t-shirt!!!

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Howdy folks! I got a question: At the MSC planning meeting this weekend, one of the ladies said that she has been trying to get in touch with "the Arkansas 501st". Has anybody here been contacted by them or is she maybe trying to get ahold of Star Garrison?

Thing is, they want the 501st to be involved in the Opening Ceremony, in trooper armor of course. I told them I'd ask around here and on the MidSouth Garrison board and see if I can wrangle up some 501st for them. Anybody interested? [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.