JOHN WILLIAMS AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL - SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2010 - 8:30 PM

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by jedifan77, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The following is from Helen, the wonderful lady that gets tickets for John Williams at the Hollywood Bowl each year.

Let's get a list going. We had a really great group last year!

TICKETS
    Kari - 10
  2. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Let's get a list going. We had a really great group last year!

TICKETS
    Kari - 10
    Mike Wifey Dane - 3
  3. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    TICKETS
    Kari - 10
    Mike Wifey Dane - 3
    Kris - 2
  4. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    I doubt we'll make it this year.
  5. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    TICKETS
    Kari - 10
    Kris - 2

I believe we'll be on vacation at that time so we unfortunately won't be attending
  6. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Not sure yet if we can afford to go this year. We would love to go to C-5, but not sure if that will pan out yet.
  7. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Okay folks...you'll want to post here if you haven't on whether you're going to want tickets to this really awesome concert. For those who've been, know it's awesome. For those of you who haven't been, you'll be glad you went.

We need to get an idea of how many tickets to get as the main person who gets these for us needs to know. So if you happen to be surfing this thread, please post if you're going or not. :)
  8. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Any chance I can get two more?
  9. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Not a problem, Kris.

I'm going to check with the lady who gets the tickets to find out the cut off date and when final money is due. I'll post it when I find out.
  10. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Kris, you're down for 4 tickets.

Anybody else interested?

Final payments need to be to me BEFORE the last week of June.
  12. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Kris, would you be able to send your money in with Caren to school this week. I'd like to start collecting now since I won't be around the last two weeks of June. Thanks!
  13. Topgungwc Jedi Padawan

I'd love to attend, if possible put me in for two tickets, but I'll need some info on how the process works. :)
  14. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not sure what the last day to reserve tickets is, so I PM'd the wonderful lady that makes all the reservations and takes care of the tickets. I requested 2 more. If we can still get them, I'll let you know. She usually gets back to me fairly quickly, so I should know right away.
  15. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Topgun, you've officially got tickets reserved for you. The payment has to be in by the first part of July. I'll PM you the mailing address.
  16. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The following is from Helen, the lady that gets the tickets. If anybody needs her address to send her payment, please PM me. If you've asked for tickets and can no longer make it, be sure to let me know so I can cancel them. Thanks!

17. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I know we are not going to be able to come this year. Due to financial problems we can't go. And earlier when we went to the Star Wars in Concert, that kind of did us in for doing a lot of extra stuff. If we had more money coming in, that would be so much better. But thank you very much for thinking of us.
  18. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I need to cancel two of the tickets I claimed. I hope it's not too late.
  19. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Not a problem. Remember that the money has to be in Helen's hands by July 10.

Topgun, I need to know if you still want the tickets I have reserved for you. If now, please let me know right away so I can cancel them.

Thanks!

Sandy, we're not going to be able to make it either. Between the vacation we just got back from, Comic-Con and a trip in September, we just can't do it.
  20. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Topgun, if I don't hear from you by July 5, I'm going to have to cancel the tickets I'd reserved for you. Please let me know one way or the other right away. Thanks!
  21. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    All other tickets besides Kris' and my own have been cancelled.
  22. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Kris, Helen hasn't received you're payment yet. It has to be to her by July 9.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.