main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

John Williams at the Hollywood Bowl

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by LordJedi, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I didn't see this thread anywhere in here and I don't know if your FF has been made aware of it, but the local fan forces are planning to get together to go see John Williams at the Hollywood Bowl. He'll be there 8/29 and 8/30. We are planning to go on 8/30. Currently, the we is OC, LA, and SD FF. I'm posting this message as an invitation to IE, Ventura, and Mojave FF. Check out the following thread here:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10300084&replies=27

for more information.

I'm currently working on getting a full head count so we can order tickets.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds great! :) I may not be able to go, but I will add that to a meetings and events chart and also place it into our announcements. Thanks!

3. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I haven't heard any further about this from you guys, so right now I'm going under the assumption that you can't make it. The drop dead date to let me know if you can is 7/15/03. Thanks :)

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    LordJedi: "I haven't heard any further about this from you guys, so right now I'm going under the assumption that you can't make it. The drop dead date to let me know if you can is 7/15/03. Thanks :) "

I will make sure to bring this up at our next meeting :D . I hope a few of our members might be able to make it. Howeve the costy is what is holding us back ;) !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.