I.E., CA John Williams concert, a success...mostly

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordJedi, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks to everyone that showed up at the concert. I hope everyone had a good time. The concert was a blast! I hope to see everyone again real soon.
  2. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Why "mostly"? ;) I had a blast, you guys! Even though I hung out with you for a whole.. eh.. 2 minutes. :p

And LMAO!!!!! When the Star Wars part started and you all had your lightsabers, my dad, not knowing that it was you guys I had gone off to talk to, said, "Rachel, how come you're not up there with them?" [face_laugh]

3. Darth-Bubba Jedi Master

star 4
    On behalf of the LA Fan Force, YOU GUYS AT INLAND EMPIRE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ROCK!!

We had a great time visiting with your group, and can not thank you enough for the generous doughnuts. Kripsy Kremes, make a good thing, better. Thanks for your generousity, you are all welcome to any LA event, anytime. (even Brandon)

Darth-Bubba

P.S. Our next meeting is a mixer with OC, on Sunday September 28th. Likely somewhere around Long Beach. Consider this your invite! Thanks again guys.

4. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    See Miana.....You're dad'll let you! :p !!!!

and thanks again, LordJedi, you where amazing in organizing the whole thing!

and as for the Doughnuts, it was all Rachel_Moonstar....(don't worry Luna, I forgot to give you some money for that, but it's coming...next meeting I promise!)

an-e-ways, I had a blast with everyone, and I'm really happy I got to go.... :D
  5. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you so much Berry for getting this together.

I had great time and so did Eddie.

I was good to finally sorta meet you Miana. 8-}
    You should have come back. We got even more goodies after you left.
    (I'm gonna be working my arse off all week to get rid of all the fat I gained [face_plain] 8-})

And doughnuts seem to make the world go round Bubba. :D

The fun never stops with the IE. [face_laugh]
  6. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I had to work :(. Glad you all had fun though.
  7. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Big time thanks for the doughnuts guys. I'm just sorry I only ate half of one (Irene ate the other half).

Brandon, your comments during the concert were absolutely priceless. I loved every one of them. I was just getting worried that other people not in our group were gonna start getting mad. Thankfully they didn't. Well, except that one guy in row 10 that kept shooshing us everytime we cheared during the Star Wars portion. Dude, if you don't know the story, where have you been?

I look forward to seeing you guys again on the 13th.
  8. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I expect my money in small unmarked bills by the time we meet again Rogue.
    Or else I shall bring upon you the wrath of the ugly stick. [face_plain]

8-}

I think what I found rather hilarious was when we started doing the wave a few times.
    Some kid 2 rows back said something along the lines of "you can sit down now". [face_laugh]
  9. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hay thanks Marshall! ;)

Yes, I would really like to thank the OC for inviting us and epically Barry, you made it all possible man, I had a great time thanks a lot for that. I have wanted to see JW live FOR YEARS!!!! Thanks for finally making that possible. :)

And if it wasn?t for our good little doughnut donor, we would have all shriveled up and DIED! Thanks Luna ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.