main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest John Williams Concert - July 28

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TheHuntressDiana, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I bring greetings from R2-Detroit! :)

Our group has been talking about making a trek down to your area for a concert. And, in the interest of FanForce, we thought that we'd share information and see if any of you would like to join us (in the general sense) in attending this event.

If you'd like to check out our plans, just click here.

-THD

What: John Williams' Salute to the Silver Screen (It won't be ALL SW music.)

When: Sunday, July 28, 2002 at 7:30PM

Where: The Blossom Music Center, 25 miles south of Cleveland

Cost: Tickets are $35, $28 or $20 in the Pavillion or $17 on the Lawn.

Contact Info: To order tickets, call (800) 686-1141.

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    So far, it looks like we'll have five people (so far) from Detroit heading down for the concert.

I'll be purchasing my ticket in a couple of hours...and that'll give all of us lawn tickets (which will make for easier seating I'm sure).

For those of you who are going...I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangements to (at least) meet at the concert, if not sit near each other on the lawn, for those of you who have lawn tickets. :)

Also, we're planning on camping Saturday & Sunday about 30 minutes away...and heading back home on Monday. Perhaps those who are in the area would be interested in doing something Saturday depending on our arrival time?

Anyway, it's just an idea and I've rambled enough. :)

3. DarkKnightVauhn

DarkKnightVauhn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2002
    Me and my friend Lupan have tickets, and are probably going to stay too. We're both currently Queen City force members, and are in the process of Forming a Northern Kentucky Fan Force. We already have pavilion seats, but I'm sure we could all meet somewhere before or after the concert.

~Vauhn

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hello Huntress, haven't forgotten about you. We've been busy organizing our "SW Celebration II.5" with Columbus, now we can re-focus on John Williams concert.

Cleveland will be there (don't have an exact head count yet) And we're still planning on meeting up with you guys before the concert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.