LA, CA JOHN WILLIAMS CONCERT -- SATURDAY, SEPT 5 - 8:30 PM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    Just a note to say I do have a couple of tickets available, if anyone is interested.
  2. Lowbacca_1977 Jedi Master

star 6
    Have a friend that might be interested... how many spare tickets?
  3. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    Thanks, LB, for taking the two tickets.
  4. SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling

star 1
    In looking at the thread from last year, the usual arrival time is between 4:00 and 5:00 PM, right?
  5. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    It depends, luckily last year some folks were able to get there early. The parking area will be open beginning at 4 PM. If you're taking the shuttles -- which is a great way to get to the Bowl, BTW, as the traffic is horrendous -- you'll be there about 6 PM. I will be there by 3:30 PM so that I can attempt to save our "usual" spot -- up near the entrance, southwest of the big tree LOL. It's a little terraced area and I grab the middle terrace - then hope that others will be along shortly, to save more of the spot. If you look at this [link=http://www.hollywoodbowl.com/visit/bowl_areamap.cfm]map[/link] it is in the area called "The Plaza."

The earlier you get there, the more relaxed it is, although if you haven't brought anything to eat, the concession areas don't open until 6ish, I believe. I bring a book and hunker down :).

6. GFORCE13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    VK I will be bringing SJ and we will try to get there Early too to help you save spots!!!!
  7. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I'm probably going to leave San Diego around 1pmish. See you sometime tomorrow!
  8. SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Aw, it was great to see people again! So far I have found one youtube upload that we can see ourselves in:

Edited by VK to fix the link: [link=http://tinyurl.com/mmjx62]John Williams[/link]

And VK sez: It was great to see everybody! Sure hope we can do it next year!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.