main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA JOHN WILLIAMS CONCERT -- SATURDAY, SEPT 5 - 8:30 PM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Just a note to say I do have a couple of tickets available, if anyone is interested.

2. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    Have a friend that might be interested... how many spare tickets?

3. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    Thanks, LB, for taking the two tickets.

4. SoccerRyot

SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2007
    In looking at the thread from last year, the usual arrival time is between 4:00 and 5:00 PM, right?

5. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    It depends, luckily last year some folks were able to get there early. The parking area will be open beginning at 4 PM. If you're taking the shuttles -- which is a great way to get to the Bowl, BTW, as the traffic is horrendous -- you'll be there about 6 PM. I will be there by 3:30 PM so that I can attempt to save our "usual" spot -- up near the entrance, southwest of the big tree LOL. It's a little terraced area and I grab the middle terrace - then hope that others will be along shortly, to save more of the spot. If you look at this map it is in the area called "The Plaza."

The earlier you get there, the more relaxed it is, although if you haven't brought anything to eat, the concession areas don't open until 6ish, I believe. I bring a book and hunker down :).

6. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    VK I will be bringing SJ and we will try to get there Early too to help you save spots!!!!

7. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm probably going to leave San Diego around 1pmish. See you sometime tomorrow!

8. SoccerRyot

SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2007
    Aw, it was great to see people again! So far I have found one youtube upload that we can see ourselves in:

Edited by VK to fix the link: John Williams

And VK sez: It was great to see everybody! Sure hope we can do it next year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.