main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY John Williams in Philly

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by KenDeep, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenDeep

KenDeep Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2002
    Wow! The concert was incredible! Star Wars, Raiders, E.T., and the nightly news. The night was everything I hoped it would be. I hope he does this again next year.

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Yes...and I sent an e-mail to the General Manager yesterday. Since I managed to meet him on Tuesday. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

3. Orion-TC2894

Orion-TC2894 Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2003
    some friends of mine from the 501st went we had a great time and look foward to another one of his concerts

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    The concert was amazing! I hope he returns.

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    well...Dana I agree...and I am sure that those that went and those that did not make it....would agree too. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.