main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Join my cause to save the Old Republic EU History

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jonah Coleman, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonah Coleman

Jonah Coleman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2015
    I personally love the EU and almost everything about it. Grand Admiral Thrawn, the Legacy storyline with Jacen as Darth Caedus were all pretty great. And if Disney chooses to disregard it I hate them for doing it but I understand it. They want to make a clean start without the clutter of the existing star wars universe.

What I don't understand however is why they feel the need to completely erase the old republic as well. The existing old republic stories including Revan and others are some of my favorites.

If Disney kept the old republic history alive it would be a conciliatory gesture towards the existing Star Wars fan base. More importantly, the existence of this history doesn't interfere with the continuity of the six movies or the upcoming trilogy.

I created a facebook page dedicated to this and ask that you all join. The link is below. Thank You.

Bardan Edit: Link Removed. If you have registered on these forums to enjoy our community and join our discussions, welcome. However, this is not a place to conduct your offsite recruiting efforts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.