main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Join the book club

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by unihawk, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Book 4 of Legacy is better than 2 or 3, but then I'm prejudiced to Allston :p

2. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Finished the Emperor's Plague, so I'll be able to give you back at least 2 of them friday. Should I read the Junior jedi knights, or just start into the NJO again? I've never read the JJK series, as I don't have nay of them, but I'm not sure how much they affect the NJO.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I don't think they affect it much, maybe give a little of Tahiri and Anakin's back story. Nothing you can't pick up from the NJO.

4. Gabrin_Kinoda

Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    You think so? I don't know...I didn't think Allston #4 felt like Allston #1. I think he's been spending too much time with Troy Denning. :)
    So, far I've liked Bloodlines best...but I'm a Traviss-freak myself!

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Dennings was rather dull to me, and I'm not a big fan of Traviss, Mandalorians (please don't kill me), or Fett so this last one was a breath of fresh air to me. Yeah it wasn't as good as the first one, but that was a hard cover and you expect more major events to happen there. Just my opinion though :)

Glad to see you hop in here, we need some more action! :D

6. Gabrin_Kinoda

Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Yeah, Troy tends to go a little overboard on the technical stuff. I couldn't even make it all the way through the Swarm War...((yawn)).

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Pure stubornness (sp) and hope are the only ways I made it. I had high hopes about the Padme side story, was sorely disappointed.

8. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    Finished the JJk series. At least it gave some background on Tahiri. Well, now it's off to the NJO again. So long Chewie....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.