main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Join the Boston Rebels for Super Megafest! 11/20-11/21

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by starwarschick14, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hello everyone! We already have a few FanForces on board for this but I'd like to open up a general invitation to anyone and everyone in the NE region. :)

On November 20th and 21st the Boston Rebels and Rhode Squadron will be participating in Boston Super Megafest, a local convention. We will also have several visitors from the NJO. :D Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, and Phil Fondacaro are the Star Wars guests; see the website for a complete guest list.

Boston is discussing and planning in this thread, so please feel free to drop by. :) There is the possibility that some of us can host guests for a couple nights so if hotel costs are preventing you from coming please drop me a line and I'll see what I can do about it. :)

We're also trying to bring in Star Wars artist Joe Corroney ( http://www.joecorroney.com ) as a guest. So far we have three FFs sponsoring him and $100 left to raise, so if you want to get your FanForce involved with that, please let me know!

We would really love to have as many visitors as possible. The NE region has so many chapters and we would really like to meet more of you, so I hope to see some of you there. :)

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Aww, no one else wants to come hang out with us? *sniffle*

Well even if you can't come, we could still use your help anyway. We succeeded in our fundraising efforts, so we were able to bring Joe Corroney in as a FanForce sponsored guest. However, we're also putting together a basket of Star Wars goodies to raffle off for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. If any of you have extra stuff laying around or would like to buy something small to contribute to our basket, please let me know! We'd really appreciate it. :)

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    You know the NJO is going :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.