main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK JOIN THE EMPIRE!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by GENERAL_FEL, Jun 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    The 501st Stormtrooper Legion's Star Garrison is looking for loyal Imperial citizens to join the web's Definitive Imperial Costuming Club. I reside in Claremore, OK, myself, and we are always looking for new members to join our exciting group.

"The Fighting 501st Legion/Star Garrison is the premiere organized group for people who own and proudly wear the costumes of the stormtroopers from the Star Wars movies. If you own a suit of stormtrooper armor of any kind and would like to enlist, just email me at ti622@yahoo.com.

All you need is a suit of armor to join - there are no fees, no requirements. This is just a fun, non-profit gathering of fans honoring the characters of George Lucas' wonderful imagination. This group is dedicated to him and to his vision.

Information you will need to enlist:

-A picture of you in your armor
    -A picture of you in armor with your helmet off
    -full name
    -email address
    -Web address (optional)
    -where you're from (city, state, country)
    -The Garrison you belong to (optional)
    -Any web page address where one can see more of your suit(s) (optional)
    -Any web page address where one can see modifications done to your suit(s) (optional)
    -The numerical designation you want to go by. Imperial Stormtroopers go by identification numbers. Send in your top 5 choices, in case one is already taken.

If you are interested, email me at ti622@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.