main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Join the New Bounty Hunting Guild, You can make your own hunter up or use an old one,

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaster_Mereel, Mar 27, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Sfen Padec took out his blaster and set it for stun. Then he slid out of the corner booth. Red followed his example. Sfen held his blaster low so it would disappear from sight in the crowd. The two hunters walked directly at the Sullustan standing. Sfen lifted his blaster at Gabul. Screams sounded from the crowd and Gabul's Then a fist hit Sfen in the face like a bold of thunder. He fell down only to see two crimson diamond's floating in mid-air.

2. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Tanya scowled at the Slave (?) as they approached. I am not mad at the ship. So why am I glaring at it? She sighed as the Hunters boarded. You're scowling at the ship because Fett didn't give you a chance to kill that Thessi. I hate this skirt. Tanya let her guard down as she fell asleep in one of the cockpit chairs.

3. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    (Sorry I've been gone... Here's my post)

Slowly Jodo Tarl and the rest of the group entered Fett's ship.
    Fett locked their prey in the holding cell of his ship.

4. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    The Slave took off. All the hunters had taken a seat in the cockpit chairs. Tanya had already fallen asleap. Then the radar showed four Z-95's on thier tail.

5. Jedi Rox

Jedi Rox Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2000
    I'm pretty sure its the Slave V

6. Jaster_Mereel

Jaster_Mereel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2000
    "We've got fighters on our tail. Get ready for some turbulence." Fett said, as laser fire rocked the ship.
    Tanya went flying and hit the wall.
    "What in the minions of..." Tanya said as she awoke.
    "Get up and buckle in." Fett said.
    He pulled the ship up and did a u-turn to face the snubs.
    2 proton torpedos launched off from the Slave 5 and impacted on 2 fighters.
    Fett pulled up and looped to the right.
    He strafed another headhunter with laser fire from his cannons.
    It exploded into dust.
    Fett turned the ship around and leapt into hyperspace with one ship still on his tail.
    Tanya fell right back asleep.

7. Chyren

Chyren Manager Emeritus star 5

Sep 30, 1998
    http://www.8op.com/aplus23/abrain.gif

8. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Ya know what? I don't like this new style...

9. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    I don't like it that much. Oh well.

The Slave 5 flew out of hyperspace and landed on Nar Shaddaa.

10. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    I'll be gone the next 10 days; I'm going to France! If I'll find un Café d'Internet I'll post something!

11. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
    Trenik reached for a datapad, moved his eyes down it. "Says here that we've recieved transmissions from one Rell Mynk, one Sakin Devv, and a few others, requesting membership. We're not sure yet whether they're actually going to show."

"Underthtood," nodded Ynndo. "What word fwom the teamth?"

"Ah...last communications, Fett's team reports mission success: they've secured Tim Halmane on Pantioone. Bossk was still on Umgul with his team when he sent his message, and Dengar's group sent a transmission from Bespin: they had a run in with some pirates." Trenik stroked his chin. "Bossk's transmission was some time ago, but more recently than Dengar's, so it's possible that all will be back soon."

"Or elthe only Fett'th team thurvived," the Rodian pointed out.

"Yes," said the smuggler grimly, "That's also possible."

A Human walked in, nodded at them. "Fett's ship just landed," he said.

The smuggler raised his eyebrows. "Let's go meet them, shall we?"

The others followed him out of the room.

12. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
  13. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
  14. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Hey, guys? RL, that dreaded monster, is catching up with me, and I really have to drop any fics that I'm not actively writing---the only round robin I'm staying on will be Silly Squadron, because I started it. :) *twisted smile*. You can keep Tanya and do whatever you want with her, or you can find a way for her to convieniently disappear. Whatever works. I've loved writing this with you. :):):):)

15. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
    You will be missed :( but youve been a good writer.
    So out of those who have been posting regularly, that leaves Jaster, McClain, Muis(when he gets back) and me.
    Is anyone else still interested?

16. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
    As Bossk walked into the room, the excited and frightened noises of the customers confirmed that something had gone wrong. So much for the subtle approach, he thought as he raised his blaster. Firing a couple of shots into the ceiling he yelled "Alright! Where is Hakus Gabul?"

There were a few seconds of silence, then everybody dashed for the other exit, yelling and screaming. Much of the crowd was made up of Ugnaughts, the short species native to Umgul, so the taller patrons spent a few minutes tripping over them, pushing and shoving for the exit. A few moments later, most of the people had left. A few mercenaries and smugglers remained, eyeing Bossk warily with their blasters drawn.

"Don't worry fellas, I'm just here to collect," said Bossk easily. They looked at him a moment, then turned away to whatever they had been doing. From behind the bar, the nervous face of Red Dolee appeared.

"Sfen's been knocked out," she said. "But he's not badly hurt."

Bossk started around the bar to examine him, pulling out his comlink at the same time. Better see whether Deren managed to follow Gabul out.

At that moment a shadow dropped on him from behind, catching Bossk around the neck and throwing him to the floor. The comlink dropped from his hand and bounced across the floor. Bossk struggled to get free, managed to release one hand from the creature's grip, and slashed at the thing with his claws. The creatue howled loudly, then a shot rang out and the wraith released its hold, falling limp. Bossk's eyes travelled from the blaster wound in its head, to Red's still smoking weapon.

"Thank you," he snarled, nodding slightly. He picked up his comlink. Flicking it on, he said, "Deren?"

"Yes," came the muffled reply.

"Are you following Gabul?"

"Yes," came the gravelly voice. "He is in a landspeeder, heading towards the spaceport. I am in pursuit on a swoop."

"The spaceport?" Bossk snarled. "Shavit! He must be trying to burn out of here. Do you think he knows you're following?"

"I am following at a safe distance," the Noghri replied. "He is not aware of me."

"Don't stay too far behind. Or he'll be gone when you get to the spaceport."

Deren hissed. "Do not worry. My droid is waiting for him there."

Bossk smiled. "Good work Deren." He flicked off his comlink. "Okay gang. Let's get moving."

17. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
  18. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
  19. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
  20. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
  21. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm sitting here is an Internet Cafe in Paris, France. I see that nothing seriously big happened while I was gone. Well one of the writers is gone but that's all.

Sfen opened his eyes and looked around. The people around him had all disappeared. Then he saw Bossk walking towards him.
    "What happened?" Sfen asked.
    "No time to explain! Deren is following Gabul. Let's go!" Bossk replied while helping Sfen up.

22. Jaster_Mereel

Jaster_Mereel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2000
    Sorry i've been gone, but when they changed format i had trouble figuring out what was going on. I truly hate this format!!
    I can't really write much now but i will soon.
    BTW, whats with the "urls you can't be without" thing?

23. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
  24. Jedi Rox

Jan 16, 2000
    top.

BTW is anybody going to do the story about Dengar and the Bank Robber? Jaster, you've got 2 characters in that story.

25. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Up...temperarily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.