main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Join the New Bounty Hunting Guild, You can make your own hunter up or use an old one,

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaster_Mereel, Mar 27, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    Hey, mind if I join?

Melita Josiah pushed back one of her pesky blond curls and pressed the playback button on her holoprojector. She listened again as the audio-only message replayed, and the infamous Boba Fett's raspy voice filled her small cabin. She was aboard her ship, Daughter of the Night, all alone, as always.
    "Josiah, you have been invited to join the new Bounty Hunter's Guild I am forming. Arrive on Nar Shadaa if you're interested."
    "Sure as hell I'm interested," Melita breathed as the short message ended. She got up to go set her course for the Huttese moon.

2. Jaster_Mereel

Jaster_Mereel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2000
    Most floors of the Chance Castle were bustling as usual. But the main conference hall was mostly silent. Assembled in it were a stange group of 15 to 20 heavily armed bounty hunters.
    There were the older hunters, like Bossk, Dengar, and IG-88.
    There were younger hunters, such a Nad Nilkcif, Sfen Padec, Jodo Tarl and Melita Josiah.
    There was the Rodian Ynndo and the smuggler Trenik Molean.
    Towards the back stood Yelgah Drin.
    But one man was missing. The door opened with a hiss. Boba Fett, the greatest hunter of them all, stepped out.
    "Welcome," he said. "To the new Bounty Hunters Guild."

3. Darth Homer 327

Darth Homer 327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 1999
    <<I'll post for myself soon guys, I'm just a little busy right now. So far so good, you guys seem to be taking care of Bossk right now, I'll probably post tomarrow or the next day. thanks. >>

4. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    ok homer, i just posted that first part about Bossk to set the story. I think everything looks good so far.

5. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    JM, did you get my email about this?

6. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    i just got and you can do it

7. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    YAY!!!

Tanya Mrek wandered into the crowed room late, her normally long red hair cropped shoulder-lenght and her bright blue eyes flazhing. She grinned at Fett, then leaned back against the wall and listened to what he had to say . . . .

8. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Fett noticed as another hunter intered the room.
    Interesting, Fett thought as the red haired hunter grinned at him and leaned against the wall.
    "Most of you know the requirements and priveleges of guild membership. If you are unsure of some of the arrangements, Bossk could explain them to you. I am planning to buy a lot on Nar Shadda and form the headquarters for the guild. There is a comsheet in the front," Fett pointed towards it."Please sign your name, homeworld and holonet connection password so that I can get a hold of you when needed. Otherwise, you are dismissed."
    Fett stepped down from the podium and watched as the hunters each signed the sheet.
    IG-88, Fett thought.
    How many times do I have to kill him before he learns to stay away.
    I'll let him go for now, our guild could make use of him.

****So, how do you guys like the story so far?#########

9. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    All the stories are really great! I think this is going to be a very interesting thread! But I do think we could use some more aliens...

[This message has been edited by Darth Muis (edited 05-29-2000).]

10. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    We need other people to post parts of the story. I think this is gonna be cool.

11. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    I know. Maybe I could start with another character? I was thinking about maybe a Shivistian Wolfman or a Shi'ido? What do you think?

12. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    A Shivistian would be cool, but what's a Shi'Ido?

13. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    A Shi'ido is a shapeshifter. It's a very rare race. The Dark Horse one-shot Aurra Sing features three of them. There is also a Shi'ido in the Galaxy of Fear books.

14. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Ok, that sounds cool too.

15. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    They're both cool. I don't know which one I should choose!

16. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    What does everybody think? A Shi'ido or a Shivistian Wolfman?

17. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    uhh...I think i'm the only one around. I think you should use a shivistian but a Shi'Ido could be cool.

18. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Okay, it's going to be a Shivistian. Maybe somebody could use a Shi'ido as a prey someday.
    I'll post a story tommorow!

19. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    You know what? I'll post it now! See if you guys like this...

After the meeting all of the hunters left the room. Only Boba Fett stayed. He sat down in a comfortable chair at the head of the table. Suddenly somebody knocked on the door. Fett reached for his blaster.
    ?Come in??
    The door opened and a Shivistian Wolfman entered the room. Fett still held his blaster tight. The Wolfman?s red eyes were glowing clearly.
    ?Boba Fett I prrresume?? He said with a heavy growling voice.
    ?Yes? Fett replied.
    ?I?m herrre to join the Guild?
    ?What?s your name?? Boba Fett loosened his grip on the blaster.
    ?My name is Ghlen Gatt?
    ?Never heard of you. Have you got what it takes??
    ?I?m surrre you will be verrry pleased with my worrrk.? He said with a calm voice.
    ?There is comsheet on the table. Sign it.?
    The Shivistian nodded and walked to the sheet.
    ?You do not have to fearrr me mister Fett.?
    ?What do you mean?? Fett replied.
    ?You?rrre blaster. You do not have to hold it.?
    ?Old habits never die...? He took his hand of the blaster and put it on the table beside the other hand. Impressive, he thought, many people would have never noticed where my hand was.

Hope you like it!

P.S. Jaster why don't you make another list with all the hunters 'cause I'm loosing track.

20. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    I like it. Ok, here's our list of hunters.

Boba Fett-Chairman
    Yelgah Drin-Hunter
    Ynndo-Hunter and assasin
    Griss Donocova-Smuggler with close connections to members of the guild
    Trenik Molean-Smuggler leader in charge of Hell's Oasis, a smuggler guild who has connections to Fett and the others
    Nad Nilkcif-Hunter(Human born on Coruscant, i made this one up)
    Jebus Habul-Hunter and assasin(Sullustan from Sullust, another made up one by me)
    Bossk-Hunter
    Sfen Padec-Hunter and Slicer (Scar-faced Human from Venlo)
    IG-88-Hunter and Assasin droid
    Dengar-Hunter
    Ghlen Gatt-Hunter (Shivistian Wolfman)
    Jodo Tarl-Assasin (Correlian from Correlia
    Deren-Hunter and Assasin(Noghri from Honoghr)

[This message has been edited by Jaster_Mereel (edited 05-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jaster_Mereel (edited 05-30-2000).]

21. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Boba Fett sat in the old throne room used by Jilliac the Hutt on Nar Shadda.
    The Hutts had not used it since her death and Fett had bought it for 1,200,000 credits.
    That was quite a lot of money but Fett had plenty of money after bringing in the Butcher of Montellian Serat.
    The door opened and in walked Bossk.
    "The palace is ours. I have filled out the neccesary forms and we have already gotten 3 messages about bounties." Bossk hissed.
    "Contact the hunters. It's time we start." Fett said.

22. Deren

Deren Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Can I join? My character is Deren, a Nogri assassin and bounty hunter from Honoghr. His ship is the Assassin's Blade.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeep! The loud alamr shook Deren from his slumber, and he stumbled to the front of his ship, the Assassin's Blade. "Good morning sir," M2-D2, his small round hover-droid said to him, "We're near Nar Shadda. It's time to get out of hyperspace. The Bounty Hunter's guild meets tonight."

"Yes Emtoo," Deren growled, as he eased his body into the pilot's seat. He pulled back on a lever, and the starlines resolved themselves into bright pinpoints of light. He pulled down on the pilot's yoke, and turned on his deflector shields. He slowly lowered himself through the atmosphere, and prepared to land on the smuggler's moon. "Assassin's Blade requesting permission to land. Over."

We read you Assassin's Blade, please state the nature of your visit."

"I'm here for personal business." Deren growled, annoyed wiht the delay.

"You are cleared to land. Please go to Nar Shadda Spaceport Beta, docking bay F-14. Control Out."

Deren turned on the repulser lifts, and perfectly landed his ship in the docking bay. "get ready Emtoo," he said, "This is a Bounty Hunter's guild, and we need to be perpared. Deren fitted his chest armor and weaponry panel over his chest, and picked up his custom made blaster rifle. He threw a string of powerpacks over his shoulder. "C'mon Emtoo, we don't want to be late."

I hope you like it. Am I in?

23. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Don't forget Jodo Tarl, JM! He is in the guild and should be in the roster!

24. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Sorry bout that Darth McClain, I'll add him on there and I'll also add Deren, our newest hunter.

25. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    I'm just trying to keep this on the list by posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.