main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Join the New Bounty Hunting Guild, You can make your own hunter up or use an old one,

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaster_Mereel, Mar 27, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hmm, can I join?

Ami Dolee (everyone calls her Red, so you better too or she'll take immense pleasure in your decapitation)

Corellian smuggler/hunter

2. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    Me not on the list? How sad!! *grins* So Jaster, does Fett know Tanya? Or is he completely in the dark?

3. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    Tnx for the list Jaster.
    Do we make up our own missions?

4. Lyf Mantoe

Lyf Mantoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2000
    Is it too late to join?

If not my character's Angel Hatre.
    She's a Correllian Hunter...

(*crosses her fingers, waiting to here if she can join*)

Lyf Mantoe

Please, please, please, please

[This message has been edited by Lyf Mantoe (edited 05-30-2000).]

5. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Is it just me, or is it really quiet on this topic?

6. Jaster_Mereel

Jaster_Mereel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2000
    The hunters were gathered again, this time in the former throne room of Jilliac the Hutt.
    "I call this, the first meeting of the new Bounty Hunters Guild, to order. Any new business?" Fett said.
    "We have several bounty notifications. The first is from the New Republic government. There is a disgruntled security guard who has been assasinating New Rep officials. We have his holo here." Bossk pointed down towards a holo-projector and the image appeared.
    "He is a short, dark-skinned human with black hair named Tim Halmane. He is wanted alive for 30,000 credits. 6,000 if he is brought in dead. Any takers?"
    "I'll handle this one and I'll bring Jodo Tarl, Ghlen Ghatt, and Tanya Mrek." Boba Fett said as he glanced towards Mrek.
    "Very well, then I will take the next bounty; There is a Sullustan wanted dead or alive on the planet Umgul, by the name of Hakus Gubul. He has cheated more than once on the famed Umgulian Blob Races and they offer a bounty of 10,000. I will bring Sfen Padec, Red Dolee, and Deren."Bossk said.
    "The third bounty we have is on a human female that has robbed banks all over the rim. She was last seen on Bespin, boarding a ship to Anoat."Bossk said.
    "I assign IG-88, Habul, Nilkcif, Dengar and Angel Hatre to the final mission." Fett said. "If I missed anyone, just go with a group. Good luck. Hunt well. You are dismissed."

7. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    So, Amidolee and Deren. Who's going to post the first part of the story?
    I trust Jaster is going to post the first part of the story about Tim Halmane?

[This message has been edited by Darth Muis (edited 05-30-2000).]

8. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Jodo smiled. He was with Fett. Tarl walked off to the side. Fett followed him.
    "Whats the problem," Fett asked the assassin.
    "My parner dumped me after we got here," Tarl said. "I don't need him, but it was nice to threaten him once and a while."
    "Thats it," Fett asked. "Good."

9. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    If you guys don't mind it, I'm starting the first part. Here it comes...

The bounty on Hakus Gabul - Part 1

The fog had made the descent towards the spaceport very hard. Actually it wasn?t just the fog, the biggest problem were the two droids M2-D2 and CZ-31. They couldn?t stop bickering. They disagreed on practically everything. Red Dolee had just sat there smiling. The Noghri Deren had tried to call of his droid, but they just continued. Sfen Padec had also threatened to shut CZ-31 down, but he didn?t listen either.
    They had taken Padec?s ship. Deren wanted to take his, but Fett had insisted that they should take the Stellar Koo. The Noghri had been a bit grumpy during the entire two-day jump.
    Sfen liked Dolee?s company. To his standards she was a quite attractive girl. Man, it had been a long time since he had a woman. Usually women found his scar repulsive.
    Now the three hunters walked down the boarding ramp. Sfen stopped and turned around to face Ceezee.
    ?Keep her locked! I don?t want anyone stealing her!?
    ?I will master. You can trust on us! Right Emtoo?
    ?Right!? the hovering droid replied.
    Sfen could just hear Deren?s whispered remark.
    ?Finally they agree on something!?
    Through the fog the hunters could see the city?s neon lights. They looked a bit spooky through the fog.
    ?Why are we wasting time?? the Noghri said impatiently ?Let?s go! I don't want to miss our appointment with Bossk!"
    He started to walk towards the city. Red and Sfen walked off after him into the mist?

I hope you guys like what I did with your characters?

[This message has been edited by Darth Muis (edited 05-30-2000).]

10. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    Tanya scowled at Fett's back as she followed him to his ship. Behind her were Tarl and Ghatt, silenced by the no-nonsense feeling that surrounded Fett. Still scowling, she followed the best bounty hunter in the galaxy onto his ship and up to his cockpit. She sat on the floor, drew her knees to her chest . . . and glared at him.

Without turning his attention from Slave V's controls, Fett told her flatly, "Stop that. It makes you look like a spoiled teenager."

Smoothing her scowl into a too-bright smile, Tanya replied "I AM a spoiled teenager."

If she didn't know better, didn't know the perfect control he kept over his expressions, even behind that mask, Tanya would have sworn Fett had rolled his eyes.

11. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Tarl was worried about Lucky Break. Fett had convinced him to come in the Slave V, a Firespray, for this mission. Jodo had left his Corellian craft in a spacebarn that belonged to a smuggler named Shug Nix. He had been assured it would be safe there.

12. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Boba Fett rolled his eyes under his helmet. Someday she is going to get in trouble and I won't be around to bail her out and she's going to be in deep poodoo, thought Fett as he prepared the Slave V for hyperspace.
    "Get ready for lightspeed." he said.
    Ghlen and Jodo sat down and buckled their harnesses but Tanya sat exactly as she was.
    "Sit in a seat Tanya." Fett said.
    "No. I don't have to listen to you." She said.
    "Yes you do, I'm your....leader in this guild and you will do as I say."
    "FINE." Tanya said as she sat back in a seat.
    She did not buckle up.
    I do not know what is to become of her.

*I hope you like what I did with Tanya RougeJai*

[This message has been edited by Jaster_Mereel (edited 05-31-2000).]

13. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    You left off Melita. Is she out? Where should she go?

14. Jaster_Mereel

May 27, 2000
    Sorry bout that Leia, she can go in with IG-88, Dengar and the others in the last group.

15. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey Jaster, you made a small mistake, Sfen is not on that mission, Ghlen Gatt is.

Ghlen Gatt didn't understand why those humans where fighting. They obviously liked each other... Well, on his world they had a saying. The one who loves you, will be your death.
    Ghlen was quite impressed with Fett's ship. This was the second time on a spaceship for him. The first time was when he and his family moved to Nar Shadda. He was still a kid and was very overwelmed by the big space-cruiser he was on.
    Jodo Tarl turned his face towards him.
    "I'm Jodo Tarl." The Correlian reached out with his hand.
    "Ghlen Gatt" Ghlen replied and took Jodo's hand in his paw.

I won't be around this weekend so don't expect any posts from me. If you work with my characters keep in mind that Sfen is a Han Solo kind of guy. Likes to take a gamble and he is a genius with computers. Ghlen doesn't say anything unless he has to. He likes to kill his prey with his bare hands.
    So see you when I get back from my vacation!

[This message has been edited by Darth Muis (edited 06-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Darth Muis (edited 06-01-2000).]

16. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
  17. SithHeart

SithHeart Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2000
    May I join?

Lucien Zent ( crazy mandalorian bountyhunter, made up by me )

18. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    (Oh gosh...think!)

Jodo and the rest of Fett's team's transport landed on Pantioone, a Mid-Rim world where Tim Halmane was rumered to be.

(I'll B gone this weekend)

19. RogueJai

Apr 14, 2000
    i'm gonna be gone for the next 2 weeks starting tomorrow---I have a feeling that, since Jaster appears to have disappeared as well, that this thread may die. But it will survive!!!!:0

20. Deren

Deren Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Deren dropped back several feet behind Red and Padoc. He had spent enough time around Bounty Hunters to know he had to watch his back, and always have an escape route. That damn padoc, Deren thought, making us tak ehis ship... The Nogri glanced down at his right wrist, and checked his many comm and computer. "Deren to M2, over."

"Beep Badoobeep!" Deren glanced at his watch. "M2 here," it read.

"M2, I need your help. First, call the ship. have the autopilot place it in low orbit, tracking both of our movements. Second, I want you to get in your fake assassin droid armor shell, and get some weapons. I want you to tail us at exactly 15 meters. Don't attract attention, just be ready in case of a problme. Over."

"M2 reads you," the watch said.

"Good," Deren thought, glad that his backup plan was safe. He quickly caught up with the others.

-----

Your turn Red.

21. Darth Muis

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm also afraid this topic will die...
    Does anyone know what happened to Jaster?

22. Deren

Deren Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    To the Top!

P.S. Amidolee, please write the next segment of our mission

23. Darth Homer 327

Darth Homer 327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 1999
    Sorry guys, due to some unexpected RL situations, I wont be able to participate in the story. My apologies.

24. Jedi Rox

Jedi Rox Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2000
    Okay, I'm putting in some of what's going on back at the Guild headquarters.

Ynndo stared through the window, fascinated as always by the writhing intricacy of the city that was Nar Shaddaa. Transports and freighters buzzed around in the air, not in an organized fashin like on Coruscant, but in a random and chaotic pattern, kept going only by the skill of the pilots who frequented the moon.

"Not like at home," said Trenik Molean, standing beside the Rodian.

Ynndo shook his head. "There'th enough trouble going on out there to dethtwoy a good-thized portion of the galaxthy, if it were'nt buthy dethwoying itthelf all the time. And our thecurity thythtems thtill have thome major bugs in them. Maketh you a bit nervouth doesn't it? Luckily thith cathtle is thomewhat out of the way, and not connected to the infrathtructure, tho the only way here ith by airthpeeder."

Ynndo smiled as Trenik paused a second, obviously replaying that last exchange in his head, mentally removing the lisp Ynndo couldn't seem to get rid of, then nodded. "Any new bounties up since the others left?"

"One or two. Nothing majow. At any wate I have to thtay and deal with any new applicantth until the one of the three teamth get back. Any newth from the teamth?"

"Bossk's team have arrived on Umgul, and Fett's group were enroute to Pantioone, last I heard. No news from the last group yet." Molean nodded thoughtfully. "The guild must be getting pretty difficult to keep track of."

Ynndo snorted. "I'll be glad when Bothk, Dengar or Fett comes back to welieve me of the bookkeeping. I mean to athk permithion to intwoduthe a clathification thytem for hunterth - tho I can differentiate between trainees, active hunters and adminithrators and inthructors."

Molean shrugged. "It's a good idea. Like, Boba Fett, Level 3 bounty hunter?"

"Thomething like that. Thounds corny now you say it."

Molean smiled. "Well, if you can afford a half-hour break, let's catch lunch at the Meltdown."

25. Darth McClain

Feb 5, 2000
    Fett and his group walked out of their transport.

"Fett," Jodo Tarl said. "The infromation on Pantioone says that Halmane may have formed an alliance with the locals. There arn't many of them, but a good deal of them are Force sensative."
    "A slight set back," Fett said, turning his head to another member of the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.