main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Join The Rebel Legion!!!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by GetzJedi, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GetzJedi

GetzJedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    We've got lotsa of Jedis... How about forming the first Asian outpost of The Rebel Legion?

http://www.rebellegion.com/index.asp?IE=3

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Heehee...found that Jedi from Singapore there yet? :p

Anyhow, someone from Taiwan is recommanding the whole of Asia to form an Asian Rebel Outpost soon.

Rebel Legion Seeks assistance in Asia

Bet after May 21st, we can increase the no. of Rebels and Jedi from Singapore to more than 1 or 2. ;) And a kind reminder, only those above 18 can qualified as a Full-Rebel Legion member, as with the 501st. Under 18 can only post on the forums or you'll risk getting Ban till you turn 18 as happened to someone pretty well-known among the Jedi Costumers. ;)

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    ooooh, who should I join??
    The Rebel Legion or the 501st?!??

**Padme's in conflict again**

**See, this is what happens when you fall in love with a Sith Lord in the making... not sure which side to be on now... LOL!**

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    You have an Imperial or Sith Lord or Bounty Hunter Costume/Armor?

5. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK... that one little itty bitty detail did slip my mind... blame it on the lack of oxygen going to my brain, 'cos some Sith Lord in the making was trying to force-choke me... LOL! :p

6. Curlywhirlyjedi

Curlywhirlyjedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2005
    WOW you guys read my mind!! so anyone up for this?

7. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    I'm game!

I think DE already got something in the works for me. =p Couldn't stop talking about it at the Premier. LOL!

[face_rofl])))

Rebel Alliance ALWAYS!

8. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Found you in the Legion, Si-Addien...

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Heeheee....I must really edit the Profile and put up a new costume picture. :p Kinda was put up something like 3 years ago since the photo was from 2001 and before I went for a "proper" photoshoot under my apartment in 2002? Heck! Am changing my Jedi Garb to be more Prequel style to embrace the origin of my character. No, Xeno, it'll not be the Singapore Jedi one. :p

10. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Looking at the recent gathering of FFSG members, there's definitely enough people to form a Singapore outpost for The Rebel Legion... Once its up, it'd be possible for us to have joint activities, eg. BBQ, with the Singapore Outpost of the 501st... Members of both legions may also cross between memberships, eg. Being a Jedi in TRL and being a Sith Lord in 501st...

11. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Haha, I'll try getting into the 501st when my Clone Trooper armour arrives.... :p

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    And you got an Aging Potion at hand? [face_plain]

For both Legions, only people Above 18 can be a member, and I hope you're not following your friend's example by lying about your age.

13. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Haha, I''ll try, I'll try...

14. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Xeno, you've always been a friend of Reno & co... Regardless of whether you are registered or not, we'll not leave you out... [:D]

15. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    That's affirmative.

Wayne, Fatimah, thank you for helping out and contributing to Movie Mania and the 501st.

You guys played a part in the huge success of the EP3 events and for that, we thank you.

Stay safe.

Tim.

16. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Thanks Tim... Now to wait for my pay / salary from MovieMania... :p

17. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey TK-625,

Great to see you again for the various Episode 3 events and so on... the more I think of it, the more I'm liking the idea of being able to possibly be in BOTH 501st and TRL, and maybe have joint activities too(??)... hmmm OK, now which costumes would I like to own for each?? :p

Cheers,
    JediJean

18. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Padme for TRL and Mara Jade for 501st?

19. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Definitely Padme for TRL... not sure about the other one yet though...

20. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Given you a few ideas already, jean... Hee hee...

21. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Troop Troop Troop. LOL

22. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey, since it looks like our chalet movie marathon will be a joint activity between FFSG and 501st... why don't we take this opportunity to discuss the possible formation of the Singapore Outpost for the Rebel Legion as well??

After all, the Rebel Legion and 501st are affiliated to each other, and in other countries, they do have joint activities with each other.

Anyone who is 18 and over, and who has a picture of themselves in costume can join in starting up the Rebel outpost... am I right, DE?

I mean, we certainly have enough Jedis among us to have our own Singapore outpost... and there is already a 501st locally... so it would kinda make sense, if you ask me.

So what do you guyz think??

23. GetzJedi

Jan 21, 2005
    Our friends next door are progressing well in their formation of both the 501st and Rebel Legions...

http://myscififan.proboards40.com/index.cgi?board=CostumesProps

Let's push ours thru, people!

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, let us put it this way.

For those above 18 years old with Quality Rebel Legion related costumes, please upload a couple photos of you in your costume alone and fill in the form at http://www.rebellegion.com/join1.asp?Mode=2 onwards.

If you need help, just gimme a buzz. ;)

25. The_SITH_OverLORD

The_SITH_OverLORD Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    That is correct Desmond and the Force (Light/Side) is strong with us in this venture. Once formed I will share the Good Newswith you all here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.