main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Join us...in a Galaxy Far Away!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DarthFloyd, Oct 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hello from Columbus!
    I would like to be the first to invite you all to come, watch as things unfold in the online cartoon entitled: "Galaxy Far Away", which can be found now on www.galaxyfaraway.net - This is a video/cartoon that Chris and I have been putting together for the past few weeks, and hopefully for the far future as well, and our website is now up and available to the public. The links should work, but if not, go ahead and contact us asap and we will make sure that you, as well as all of your friends, will be able to join the many inhabitants of this galaxy far away, which happens to be so like our own...

This is an invitation to you, our nearest and dearest friends to the north, as we will go public sometime in the coming month with the uploading of episodes 2-4. While this has been about a month coming, utilizing the latest in Xbox and Star Wars Battlefront technology, as well as some of the stupidest dialogue ever, we are finally kicking it into full gear.

As I said, this cartoon is being made, in the vein of the popular web cartoon Red Vs. Blue (www.redvsblue.com), using video footage from Star Wars Battlefront, audio from us, editing/video by Chris, and scripts by me. We hope you enjoy it, and we will open some parts up to whomever we can get to help us!

- C.J.

P.S. - The content of this web cartoon should be considered pg-13 to R, depending on the episode. Please keep children away unless they have adult consent and supervision. Thank you!

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. Plus your guys's humor is right up my alley.

3. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I would like to announce that Episode 2 of Galaxy Far Away is online and ready for your viewing pleasure. Please let us know what you think in this thread! Thanks!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.