main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Joining SFFF

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by krissy1kenobi, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krissy1kenobi

krissy1kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2010
    Hello! I just made an account, and would like to meet other people that like Star Wars. How do I join?

2. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I think you just did join :D
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the group!

This group not only contains people who like star wars, but it also contains people who are obsessed with star wars, I'm one of them. But every now and then we meet up and watch movies not related to star wars. And we also have occasional meetings, which are mostly at the Tanforan mall in San Bruno, or the Metreon in downtown SF.

Our next possible event is Wondercon this april, which will be at the Moscone in downtown. But in the meanwhile it would be totally cool if you post your sign/birthday in our birthday thread:

http://boards.theforce.net/san_francisco_ca/b10448/13082863/p4/?97

3. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Congratulations!
    You have taken your first step into a larger world.
    I would say to come to the SFFF meeting, but unknown when it will occur.
    Thank you.

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Hi, Kristen.

Glad to see you posted on the forums after you e-mailed me. Like Tom said, please post some info about yourself in the stickied threads at the top.

Matt

5. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Welcome Kristen. It's always nice to have some new faces. We have a very diverse group of people who all enjoy have a good time.

6. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome, Kristin! It's great to have you here. There's a wide range of Star Wars interests in the group, everything from the films to the books, collecting, music, costuming, and all sorts of other stuff. A lot of us also enjoy other sci-fi/fantasy. As was said above, we get together for club meetings, Star Wars / sci-fi events, movies, and sometimes just social activities such as BBQs, or anything else that people think to do. If you have a favorite activity, feel free to suggest something. We look forward to meeting you!

7. krissy1kenobi

krissy1kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2010
    Thank you everyone for the welcome! I can't wait to meet all of you....and get a shirt lol

8. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Welcome Kristin! Hopefully we'll be having some meetings and events soon. If nothing else, we do have WonderCon coming up at the beginning of April (the Easter weekend).

Feel free to 'check in' at our members check-in thread too :)

http://boards.theforce.net/san_francisco_ca/b10448/17751099/p1/?122

9. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Welcome Kristin! Hopefully we will meet during WonderCon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.