KC, MO Joint, 501st, RL and Fanforce event in Chanute, KS

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Mordus, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordus Jedi Master

star 1
    Name of Event:
    City of Chanute's Artist Alley Festival Parade

2. Date of Event:
    Saturday September 29, 2007

3. Time of the Event (including set up/changing):
    Meet at 9:00 a.m. to get dressed ( parade starts at 11am or 2pm for rain time)
    We will be meeting at the Chanute Memorial Auditorium/CPD offices for changing (101 S. Lincoln), then walk over to Katy Park for parade line up.

4. Location
    Katy Park - we will all be walking together from CPD to Park

5. Way the event is connected to promoting Star Wars:
    Marching in the parade to show our presence to the public about Star Wars costuming organization - 501st Legion and 70th Explores Garrison.

6. Will there be a place for troopers to change?
    Yes - see question 3.

7. Will there be a secure place for troopers to store their storage tubs while trooping the event? Yes - see question 3.

8. Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event?

9. Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event?

10. Are weapons allowed on the costumes?

11. Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost?
    Yes - Chanute Memorial Auditorium/CPD offices Parking Lot - no cost for parking

12. If appropriate, can we have a table with flyers and information about the 501st/70th Explorers? N/A

13. Is this a 501st only event or are Rebel Legion/Jedi Assembly/FanForce costumed members requested too? Yes, more the merrier

14. Is there a minimum or maximum number of costumed members requested? No Limit

15. Will lodging be provided by the local troopers for garrison members traveling a great distance? Yes, I will have my door open for any troops who do not want to wake up early and drive, stay with me and sleep in until 8:30am...
  2. darth3pokc Jedi Padawan

I would so love to do this! Chanute is 10 miles south of my hometown. I need to see if I can do some rearranging to my schedule.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.