main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson *joint fanforce(?)*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by darthspino, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Someone in the Mos Alba fanforce(in Albuquerque)brought up the idea of a joint fanforce between us and them.Im not sure how it would work but im interested if anyone has any ideas on how we can make a joint fanforce between us all, then please post them here.Maybe our fanforce's can go to Celebration 3 together :D

BTW:I posted pretty much the same thing in their forum.

2. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    A "joint fanforce" would be impossible to do. If we wanted to be "sister" forums with each other, we could do that. (i.e. post in each others forums and help each other out, when going to conventions or someone's visiting the other's territory then we could hang out) That's basically how it would have to work.

It's the same way the PFF is with the RMFF (Denver, CO).

3. darthspino

Aug 18, 2001
    Yeah I think thats how it would have to work.
    I guess that's how it will be, it wont be bad though.Maybe we can make a bunch of joint fanforces with other fanforce's around the area :)

4. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    I wouldn't go around saying "joint fanforces". I'd call them "sister fanforces". I also wouldn't go around asking other fanforces to join us so together we can destroy the sith... it makes us look kind of pathetic.

However, we can do what Phoenix does and invade other FFs in good clean fun.

5. darthspino

Aug 18, 2001
    LOL :p sounds good [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.