main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Joint meeting with Winston-Salem FF thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I really like Spooky-kid's offer to get Charlotte involved in a joint meeting.

I'd like to do the same for our team for a joint meeting in February, and this thread is the discussion link to do it in. I'm thinking either Feb 14 or Feb 21, 6PM gather, 7PM dinner. I can't do Feb 7 nor Feb 28 since I'm running LOTR and Star Wars CCG tournaments on those days respectively.

Let's meet halfway in either Greensboro or Burlington.

I think there's a Texas Steakhouse and Saloon just off I-40 in Burlington. Or Jack Astors.

I'm open to other ideas, times, locales.

What do you think? :)

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    How about Feb. 21st since some people might not wanna do it on Valentines day? Has psycho jedi or natalie voiced their opinions on this Tallon?

spooky [face_devil]

3. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I really like the idea of getting together with the other FF's. I had to wait until I got my schedule together for the semester before commiting to anything. My calendar filled up a little faster than I had wanted. Looks like both of those times are out for me.

Jane might be interested though?

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    dang...I was hopeing to hang with you and Chris again Natalie. You sure the 21 isn't doable for you? that's a saturday night. you gotta work or something, surely you don't have homework to do on that particular saturday night. come on please.

5. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    The problem with the 21st is at 7pm I have tickets to a hockey game. My dad gets season tickets for us and its kind of the only time we get to spend together. To bad Don's schedule is as it is because I am free the 7th and 28th.

I can talk to Chris about the 14th but I think its kind of iffy.

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    wouldn't ya'll be spending that day together? Valentine's Day.

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Tallon Why don't we post pone this till Chris and Natalie can make it. Get up with them and see when they have a free Saturday night they can do it. [face_devil]

Never really liked sports but, how about those Panthers last night. I was some where where they were watching the game so I was forced to watch it also. Go Carolina!!!

8. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Yah I have never been that into football but Chris has gotten me interested a bit in it. I actually watched the game last night. It wasn't as stressful as the game last week.

Now the big question - who on earth do I cheer for in the superbowl?

I guess I might be cheering for the Panthers but I know my dad and most of my family and friends back home will be routing for New England.

9. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I agree on both. Let's postpone until Natalie and Chris can make it.

Also I'm in a quandry about the Superbowl myself now that Adam is a NewEnglander. My alliegences are torn. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.