main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Joker Scar Stories

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by inkpenavenger, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkpenavenger

inkpenavenger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2005
    So Joker told to eerie stories about how he got his scars in The Dark Knight. I'd like to read some ideas from other writers of other sob-stories the Joker might tell. If I come up with one, I'll post too.

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Okay, here we go.
    I rather like it, but have no idea what to do with it actually. It would make a good 'prologue' of kinds for a story. Not that I have one...:p

Glasgow Smile

In a dark alley a man is screaming; or would be, if his mouth wasn't so full of blood; or would be, if he still could modulate any sound with his mouth. But he cannot. His 'mouth' is now reaching from one ear to the other - literally. Still, he is not clutching at his mouth, he is trying to hug himself.

A shadow is standing close by, wiping at his boot. "Let that be a lesson to you." His voice is completely unagitated, as if this was nothing out of the ordinary. It is not. Calmly, he leaves, a group of board-shouldered men falling into line behind him.

The blubbering wail lasts a while longer, then falls silent. Do you know that state of pain when you can't even cry no more? You laugh.
    He would, if his mouth wasn't so full of blood; or if he still had a mouth to modulate the sound with.

This wasn't Glasgow. And on the long run, it was not a wise move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.