main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Josh the Facts

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by RolandofGilead, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Use-the_Force

Use-the_Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2004
    Spoileriffic, Could you pretty please post a pic of Dooku with no hands.

2. ben_07

ben_07 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Here is a list of all of Josh's posts over the last few days:

It is a Tri-Fighter.

That view isn't all that impressive though. There's a shot in the film where three in formation sweep right by the camera, red lasers blasting. Actually, I think it looks more Matrix like when I first say them - they have one large laser cannon in the middle of the 3 curved wings and red "eyes" too. All black, metallic steel looking.

VERY COOL.

JG
    The old man was left crumpled to his knees.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end," he said. "Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender."

JG
    "Fool!" The lightning was reflected back to its source. The Chancellor reeled from the shock, snarling at his prey.

JG

Clouds of darkness filled the sky, and lightening bolts jolted the Coruscant cityscape. But it was a footnote compared to the lightening the Chancellor dispensed at his fingertips that same moment.
    Yoda feels that he is responsible for the failure in the fall of the Jedi. He talks to the force, who talks back to him in the voice of ... Qui-Gon Jinn. It had been speaking to him these past thirteen years, answering his questions about life, and more importantly, eternal life.

"Do not blame yourself, my old friend."

JG
    So one of the last remaining Jedi in the galaxy was in the middle of his first true lesson of the Force. In the corridor just ahead of him stood Bail Organa. His face told the whole story.

"You're needed at the surgical facility," he said. "Obi-Wan asked for you to come. It's Padmé - she's dying."

JG
    Yoda blames himself because he was too old - "out of touch" so to speak with the changing galaxy. He was trained centuries ago by ancient Jedi of a different generation. The galaxy changed; he and the Jedi did not. Yoda blames himself for leading the Guardians of Peace down that futile path.

JG
    "Do you think the fear you feel is mine?"

JG
    Would this do it?

The hovering droid comes out of the medical center to greet the two anxious Jedi. If he could give any expression from his teal eyes, it would be one of sadness. His multiple arms try to convey the message of despair to the two remaining Jedi in the galaxy. In the background, we see Padme lying face up on a floating, white, oval-shaped bed. She is dead, covered to her chest in a white sheet and wearing a light blue top.

Blue aliens with large hands tend to her expressionless body and to the nearby medical computers - but nothing it seems can be done. Yoda sighs quietly as the droid begins to speak. "I'm sorry, we were unable to save her. We were, however, able to save ... the children."

JG
    About halfway through the film we see the heroes really and truly revealed. That is, if you don't count the rest of the Jedi who gave of their lives up to this point.

The heores: Yoda, in his quest to rid the universe of Palpidious once and for all, and Obi-Wan in his veritable quest to turn Anakin back from the Dark Side.

Both fail utterly.

JG
    "Lock S-foils in attack formation" is a line from the script.

JG
    ((have I ever mentioned that Anakin cuts off Dooku's hands, then helpless and hunched over, Anakin scissors off his head with a red and a blue saber? Pretty cool stuff, didn't know if that has been posted yet or not))

JG
    Mace: "You can explain the difference after he's dead."

JG
    Ask Spoilerific to post a picture of Dooku with no hands.

JG

You know, Indy, you should ask Spoilerific if that one is true.

JG

***spoileriffic, PLEASE????!!!!!!! [-o|

3. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    Ask Spoilerific to post a picture of Dooku with no hands.

JG

There is a picture of this?

4. obianikdart

obianikdart Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    :eek:
    What a pic of dooku without hands , whoaaa

5. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I wouldn't put it past spoilerific to have all of the Episode III Pics ... because it sure seems that way.

:p

6. DARKAURUM

DARKAURUM Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2002
    It seems as if Josh has his hands on a copy of the novelization, for one. I suspect Josh knows everything by now, he's just hoarding it.

7. femme01

femme01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2004
    It should be an exciting final few months if he keeps dishing the dish. :)

8. Darth_Kermit

Darth_Kermit Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Spoileriffic on MF.com: Don't PM me. Nobody's getting anything.

He sounds Pissed

9. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Yep, sounds very angry

"Don't PM me. Nobody's getting anything."

Guess thats the end of that

10. femme01

femme01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2004
    Yep, sounds very angry

"Don't PM me. Nobody's getting anything."

Guess thats the end of that

Ouch.

11. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
    Nice going, MFers. Loll

12. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
  13. dark-sidious

dark-sidious Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    what's this about Palpatine surrendering to Windu???

14. Superlaser

Superlaser Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2004
    Don't forget this post from the "Big December event" thread...

Date Posted: 3:18am Subject: RE: Big Event in December speculation

The next trailer isn't until January 2005. I think the news will break tomorrow.

JG

15. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
  16. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Um isn't JOSH the one that said ask him for a pic of Dooku with no hands ? If not then I apologize but from reading that topic that seems to be the case this got out of hand because of Josh's little comment. Again if I am wrong then I apologize

17. dark-sidious

dark-sidious Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    does palp surrender to Windu then?

18. Superlaser

Superlaser Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2004
    does palp surrender to Windu then?

More likely, Palps fakes a surrender as a trick to make Anakin come to his defense against Windu.

19. Motee

Motee Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2003
    Josh is right. No hands for Dooku.

20. Darth_Sideous

Darth_Sideous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Nice going, MFers. Loll

The "MFers" did exactly what Josh suggested, and Josh has seemed to be pretty on the ball the entire time.

Then this other guy, who has been really cool so far, and posted what I consider one of the best spoiler shots so far (Dooku vs. Anakin in front of Palpatine), basically blows up at everyone for no apparent reason.

Something VERY strange is going on...

------------
    Edit:

More likely, Palps fakes a surrender as a trick to make Anakin come to his defense against Windu.

Good call. I definately agree. He leaves it to Anakin to decide who he will take down - Mace or Palpatine. Anakin's decision seals his fate.

21. Motee

Motee Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2003

Yep - but no trick. Decided, has he.

22. Harrison_Solo

Harrison_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2003
    Or, that quote could be Palpatine pretending to be weak, when Mace and co first arrive, then he says that to get them off guard, and suddenly he unleashes a helluva lotta force lightning and fries Mace's Jedi friends. Who knows.

23. JediAJ

JediAJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 23, 2004

THE DEATH OF COUNT DOOKU!!!

Yes...I know you already know about it...and you have probably seen the piccie in this link...

DOOKU DEATH

....but I thought I would post it anyway...in case no one has!!!!

:D

24. Hudnall

Hudnall Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 23, 2004
    Wow thats.. let me see.........the fifth or sixth time now. Wow when the film comes i guess he will have some explaining to do.

Crumbs - name just ONE thing wrong. Just ONE.

Yoda farts which he said was just a rough cut idea and "take that rumor for what it's worth." Is that the best you can do? And please be sure to read the whole spoiler and nothing but the spoiler - including disclaimers.

Because I'm seeing confirmed after confirmed after confirmed after confirmed.... a batting average that would make Barry Bonds whimper.

25. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    The only fact I see right now is that Josh has some unreliable sources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.