main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Journal de Montréal Tv Spot

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Galaxie_Star, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaxie_Star

Galaxie_Star Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2005
    Hi, first time I post in this forum.

I just want to say that I just saw a Tv add of ``le journal de montréal`` on TVA (french tv channel), and they said there was going to be some free episode III poster with little clips (little thing you can put on your shirt, something like that) this Saturday when you buy this journal. And if you see the add there is also some nice footage of the final dual. I didn't find a link to valid this, but anyway check the tv.

2. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Well I haven't seen the ad on TV, but I know you have to be subscribed to 'Le Journal de Montreal' to get the whole thing, well that's what my mom read in hers anways. It some kind of booklet you get the first day and then you get coupons to go get the 'epingletes' as they call them.

I'll know more tomorrow morning when I get at the door, and that is if mister I-don't-know-how-to-pass-the-newspaper actually gives them out...

3. fanger54

fanger54 Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    yeah its true the journal of montreal is doing that promotion i got the free (kind off )poster with pics of the pins that you can get and its all good

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I've gotten feedback about the pins and apparently they are well done and indeed collectibles.

There is 20 of them (so they said in yesterday's journal) and the pins you have to collect 1 after the other. (or go get at Benjamin's distribution)

I'm going to try and get a set for the Premiere, but I'm not too hopeful.

5. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Uil, that'll be exactly $3.10 times 20. Anyways that what I'll be spending on those pins. Dunno who is tomorrow, but it was Leia today.

6. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Stinkin' Jabba... it was stinkin' Jabba today. ^-^

Tomorrow it's the Stormtrooper one. I'm tempted to buy a few more of these to sell on e-bay to the 501st who can't purchase them.

I'll see if my budget permits it.

7. Darth_Boy123

Darth_Boy123 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Where can you get the free poster ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and is there a place where you can buy all the set of pins??????????????

8. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    They only sell them separately.

The only place you'll be able to get them is at Messagerie Dynamique (900 Boul. St-Martin in Laval) and that's only after they all came out.

But it's taking a chance that they might run out of some (tomorrow's Stormtrooper for instance)

And I don't think it was a poster. It was a little album and you can put the pins into it.. it's nice.. I think you have to call the Journal to get them.

9. Darth_Boy123

Darth_Boy123 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    ok thank you but how do you know that we will can buy all the pins......

10. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    That's because I'm the CR of this town, hence it's my job to know these things.

And it was written in the first Journal of Montreal and I just called them directly over there.

there you have it.

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Actually the day just before the pins started, so that's probably on April 30th, you had the coupon in all the Journal de Montreal, where it gave you the album for free. I don't think you can get the album without the coupon or something. Cause we can't buy the pins without a coupon around here.

12. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    Yup you got it right LJS

but they will give it to you if you show up between 9 and noon at Dynamique...

they keep very odd hours.

13. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Yes well I have a wonderful brother who at 6:00 in the morning heads out to Couchtard to get me my pins, while I stay asleep in bed. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.