main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Journal of a Jedi(old SWG story I wrote)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FalconStang, Jun 29, 2017.

1. FalconStang

FalconStang Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2017
  2. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  3. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  4. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Well, I didn't even see this until this morning, so a little early to give up on things now. I don't know what SWG is, and I'm a little unclear on to when this is set? Is it right after Palpy comes to power or a few years in? You might need to give a little more explanation; if this is based on one of the video games, not everyone has played those & won't understand the background. Look in the guidelines stickies at the top; there is a template that you can post that helps orient people to the story.

So, if I am reading this right, Prec lost his master recently, and they were hiding out in some caves on Tralus? And he was captured by the Twi'lek who wanted him to work for the Hutt? But is he still in the caves or is he somewhere else? I can see where he's worried that he's falling to the Dark Side, allowing his anger to take over while he was being held a prisoner. Were the tourists really tourists or were they all part of the Twi'lek's party? I'm curious as to how he's supporting himself; surely his food will be running out.

And he is sending weekly transmissions... that is interesting! Who is he in touch with? Other Jedi? The Rebellion?

Don't give up on posting just because response isn't immediate. Ultimately, you write for YOU. Although, yes, feedback is great and everyone loves it. But you do this for you. I note 69 page views, so unless all of those are yours, people are looking at it. There are a lot of Loyal Lurkers out there! :)

5. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I am enjoying the concise and honest relating of events and feelings. I can imagine prec feels very isolated and not knowing how or where to settle, find a safe niche.

7. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  8. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  9. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017
  10. FalconStang

Jun 26, 2017