main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journal of Sooraj--a jedi boy who finds his powers cool, but can't be trained in them.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Undomiel_Kenobi, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undomiel_Kenobi

Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    I realized that I was a jedi when I was eight. You see, my father is a mechanic, one of the best on the planet of Bsiklin, a planet in the outer rims of the 15th galaxy. One day, this weird guy came to him for repairing his ship. I saw him wave his hand at my dad, and like that, my father agreed to everything he said. He told me I could do it also. He told me that I was a jedi.

I had heard about jedi from my friend, Plinek. He was a toydarien as was his great-grand-uncle, who he claimed was a Jedi. Lucky for his great-grand-uncle because the other jedi's mindtricks didn't work on him. He worked as a sort of spy.

As soon I learned I was a jedi, I started to use the force, I mean, what is the fun of having cool powers if you know you're not going to be trained in them and you don't want to use them? My powers also gave me something else that I wanted: an adventerous life...

Continution, next time. ;)

2. Galadriel_Kenobi

Galadriel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2002
    Interesting start, Undomiel_Kenobi. Post more!

3. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    Two Years Ago...

It was only a month before that I started using my unusual Jedi powers. Mom immediately noticed that I was doing wierd things:

At dinner one time, mom asked me to set the table.

All I had to do when Mom wasn't looking was wave my hand and the table cloth's wrinkles were lifted. Another wave and the plates moved into their places. Very unfortunately, Mon turned around as a glass was in the air.

"Sooraj!" She exclaimed.

The glass crashed to the floor.

"Hmm?" I said innocently, knowing it was too late. A glass just doesn't fly into the air by itself and then fall. It doesn't need that kind of attention.

Next was my friend Alin. He noticed this a few days later than my mom. Fortunately, he was the last one to know my *powers*. At least for the time being. He noticed my powers while I was repairing his little brother's toy droid. It was a small black box, whistling and beeping hystarically as I fixed it.

I, again, thought that Alin wasn't going to notice. He turned around to go out of the room for a drink so I waved for the screwdriver.

"Wow!" someone gasped behind me.

Now that wasn't much of an adventure. But an year later, the droids started to come. Mom told me:

"Sooraj, there was a droid to see you today."

"Huh?" I said, completely confused. The droids were that of the great masters, as we called them. They were the rich ones in the only settlement on the planet.

"I know," my mom replied wiping a glass dry.
    "It was the black and silver one, Billaio's I think."

"But...w-what did they want?" I once went to Master Billaio's for making fun of his wife's ugly face. He had me whipped ten times. It was a bad memory etched into my mind.

"It said that Billaio wanted to see you as soon as possible," Mom turned around suspisiously. "Did you insult the mistress again?"

I thought I had done something wrong. And so when mom sent me to go to Billaio's hut, I wandered around the settlement and came home, lying that I went to Billaio's home and that he simply wanted to know where his nephew, my friend Alin, was.

But another droid came the next day and this time, I was home. I listened through my room's door:

"Where is the boy?" the droid said in its garbled voice.

"He is right here, sir," Mom said. We had to respect the droids even if they were not beings. Mom called for me, and I had to go out of my room.

"Come with me," the droid said. And without another word, it turned around. I followed it, avoiding my mother's stearn stare.

4. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    The droid took me to Billaio's home, a large hut of yellow rock with rich decorations of beads and jewels and well furnitured rooms.

"Welcome, young Sooraj," Billaio said as he entered. He held a mud cup in one hand and the other hand was around his fat wife's waist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.