main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journal of the Whills

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Aeron_Azzameen1839, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    I was just wondering if there was a complete copy of the Journal of the Whills online.

There propbably isn't though.

Does anyone know where there is one?

2. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Oh, Sith spit, I read it once online, can't remember where though. You should also ask on the lit boards ... they might know.

3. MissAmidala2

MissAmidala2 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Never heard of it.

MA2

4. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Well, I thought it was archieved here or at fanfiction.net.

BUT, the search engine Metacrawler has quite a few references for Journal of the Whills. Check it out with the link!

EDIT: Try this!

5. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Do you mean Timetales? If so just ask The Gatherer he was the co-writer on it and should tell you where to find it. I think you can get to it from the main page of TFN.

6. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Actually, I don't think Journal of the Whills even exists. There are numerous references to it, though. It was one of the first ideas for Star Wars back in the 70's when Lucas started coming up with Star Wars. One of the ideas was to tell the story from a third person's POV. The title would be something like "Star Wars: The Journal of the Whills". I'm not sure what or who Whills is (was?), but if I'm correct, than later Lucas changed that concept into the Force.

7. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    I've seen Journal of the Whills in a few places, but for the life of me, I cannot remember where! I think it's over at the TFN archive, but I'm not sure if that is the complete copy or not.

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.