main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Journey Into Knighthood[4]" COMPLETED **10/13*Q/O

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I know. How can Qui just kill them? It doesn't seem like him, but when he gets an assignment, he doesn't fail. Great job Ewen! Keep it up!

2. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Ooooww, take care of that finger, here's some force healing energy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :) 7

3. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Thanx Jedi7 for the healing energy!!
    I had this post already written, so forgive any mistakes.

The two Jedi masters stood in the middle of the large hall-like room while the three vile corrupt men sat leisurely eating.

?Master Jinn, Windu, I think it would be best to surrender your weapons to my man there.?

Reenow pointed to one of the men who had been standing in silent guard of the Jedi, on either side of them.

??What makes you think we are just going to hand over our weapons willingly to you??

Mace knew they really would have no choice. The reason for the Jedi to follow through with the order with quiet compliance was simple, Obi-Wan.

Mace did not think for a second that the boy would not be harmed in some way, if Reenow?s men were met with resistance by him or Master Jinn.

Of course Reenow had that in mind too. He nodded to where Obi-Wan was chained up.

?If you fail to follow my wishes then the boy?s discomfort will start now instead of later. I had hoped Darth Sidious would rest before the little show I have planned for him. Of course I will do his bidding. I can torture the boy now or later.?

Jinn stepped toward Reenow but stopped abruptly when he heard Obi-Wan let an almost stifled cry. The boy had gallantly tried to hold in his scream. Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan who had slumped down. The only thing holding him on his feet where the chains on his hands. His legs buckled under the electric jolt Reenow jabbed the little one with. He held something akin to a stun gun, although Jinn suspected it was much more powerful.

?That?s be far enough Qui-Gon. Well that is unless you want me to increase the power on this little gun here and zap the boy again. Would you like that??

Sidious had been sitting there eating in relative calm, until Reenow decided to bring harm to Obi-Wan. Underneath his cool exterior the dark lord harbored increasing anger for Reenow and Moruck. Had they known whom Obi-Wan really was they quite possibly would not to be using the boy as their ?Ace? card.

?I have no desire to witness this tonight Reenow. I thought you planned to wait till morning??

Sidious could very well have just called his guards and done away with the two disgusting little men, but he had other plans. Sidious was not beneath acting out his own vengeance on the two. However it would be on his terms and at the time chosen by him and him alone.

The right time will present itself and I will have no need of my guards to help. I need to stay sharp with the saber anyway. I can use this little episode to hone my saber skills. That is if Jinn and Windu have the presence of mind to follow my lead, when I ?do? decide to start my assault. The time is not here yet

The dark lord did not care to see his former son injured but he could not stop it, for he was not willing to show himself yet. It was not part of his plans.

The child will just have to endure the abuse until I decide to have it stopped.

Yes, Darth Sidious not without feelings for the boy, did not those feelings rule his very existence as it did Jinn. Qui-Gon would do anything to not see the boy harmed at all. In contrast, Sidious was wiling for the boy to be tortured until his well-laid plan could be activated.

?Master Jinn I would think it best, at least for the child?s sake, if you handed over you sabers. In fact if Mr. Reenow has no objections, I would like to take them and see how the Jedi build their sabers. I would like to see if the weaponry of the Jedi is comparable to my own saber here.?

Sidious unsheathed his saber to reveal the all too familiar double-edged glowing red saber that he had allowed his apprentices to use. The first apprentice that had been struck down by Jinn had carried it. Then of course it was the same saber that ?Xani? had used when he battled and lost that battle to Windu.

Reenow was just as pleased as could be that Sidious was enjoying himself. Nothing Sidious wanted would be denied him.

Jinn looked at Mace and they knew the inevitable; t

4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Quigon just save obiwan and get out of there!!!

5. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Yea Qui-gon listen to Jenny!! ;) 7

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  7. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Agree! Qui, do what Jenny says :D

8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  9. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  10. Ewanfan51

Ewanfan51 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2002
  11. jedibear30

jedibear30 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 14, 2002
    HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON EWEN. LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE. TAKE CARE

12. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

Qui-Gon and Mace had been locked in their own force secured room. The ex-Jedi Reenow was all to familiar with the abilities of the force and he was not willing to take any chances when it came to making sure the two Jedi masters could not escape.

Jinn and Windu sat on the cold tiled floors of their prison cell and waited. That was all they could do, wait till morning.

?I guess I should have waited for you to come up with a plan Mace. I don?t think I have done a very good job of rescuing Obi-Wan. We are the same position as he is, a prisoner of Reenow. ?

?Well I really don?t think there ?was? a plan to come up with. We could not have penetrated this compound had Reenow wanted to stop us. It is guarded like a fortress, much like Sidious? ?palace? had been.?

?That?s another thing my friend, what is Sidious trying to pull, pretending he does not know us or Obi-Wan? He is his birth right son and he did not even blink when our identities were revealed.?

That has been a troublesome thought in my mind. If we are able to overcome Reenow and Moruck, we still have to deal with him. Now of course all we have to do is find a way to get through Reenow?s guards. Let me take that back. We have to get through Reenow?s guards and the Red guards of Darth Sidious. I would think maybe we should meditate and look for answers through the force. We certainly have our work cut out for us.?

?You may meditate all you want. I have told you I will not seek help through the force on this one Mace. I can?t ask the force to help in what I have planned for those two, if we are successful enough.?

?You will find Jinn that now is the time you must reach out to the force. Obi-Wan?s life may hang in the balance. For without the force we will not defeat these ex-Jedi. The are too familiar in our ways. Yes my friend you should kneel along of me and seek solace and repentance through the force. It may be the only ally we have that is strong enough to get us out of the predicament. Most importantly. It may be the only thing that helps us procure the boy from first torture and then life as a slave.?

?You do what you must Mace and I will do as my conscience dictates to me. I do have a lot of concern for what Sidious is trying to pull.?

Jinn did not have to wonder long about the dark lord, because within five minutes of their talk, as Mace knelt meditating, their door unbolted and Darth Sidious walked through it.

?Gentlemen, I see Reenow did not provide you any comforts of home in this little room.?

Here was his chance and Jinn was going to take it. He lit into Sidious.

?Just what are you doing? Why the secrets about us and most importantly about the boy? Do not try to pass it along as some compassion??

?I don?t have to ?pass? it along as anything. I can do anything I want. On the other hand it seems as usual the Jedi have blundered into a situation they were not prepared for.?

Jinn ignored the taunting of Sidious.

?What excuse did you use to have Reenow let you in here??

?Why Master Jinn I do not need an excuse. You have your Jedi Mind trick you use through the force. I have my own means of mind tricking my enemy and it is much more resourceful than yours. Now do you want to know why I am here or not??

?O. K. out with it . I am sure we will not like what you are about to say.?

Jinn stared at Sidious as he waited for the dark lord to continue.

?Let me begin by saying I am not pleased with you Master Jinn. I intrusted my son for his true and virtuous upbringing in the Jedi community to you and you have in less than two months allowed him to be enslaved as a commoner. There is nothing common about my son, as you well know.?

?All right Sidious get to the point. Another thing, remember he is not your son, he is mine.?

?Yes and A fine job of caring for him you have done so far, right.?

?What is your part in all this Sidious? What do you hope to gain by Obi-Wan?s torture. and maybe even his death??

?It is not his death Reenow wants. He wants a force sensitive slave and he has tha

13. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Qui-gon you have managed to Forest Gump your way into a big mess!!, and you all can throw tomatoes if you want, Sidious is right Qui's methods for training Apprentice's leaves much to be desired. :) 7

14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    And to think this all started all because quigon ignored obiwan and and gave more time to xani's braty brother!!!!!

Like i said before quigon get your butt in there and save obiwan and leave!!!!!!!

15. Ewanfan51

Ewanfan51 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2002
    I like how you are using Qui Gon's worst trait, his arrogance, in this story. His insistence that he kill his sons two kidnappers against all common sense is a prime example of this flaw. I don't know how Mace can control himself and not whap the lug up side the head.
    LOL,,, Sideous gets to dress Qui Gon down for mismanagement of HIS son.
    This is turning into a very interesting story. I wonder what Sideous has planned for the two morons who kidnapped and tormented Obi Wan.
    Jinn should just let Sid take care of it.

More Please...

16. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    7 upped

17. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Nothing lacked in the food supply for break-fast. Reenow had numerous sweet breads and fresh fruit. There was a carafe with hot cha and a pot of steaming sweet tea. The table was peppered with several ornate pitchers filled with every kind of fruit juices known to mankind. Nothing was held back for the Dark Lord.

?Aye gentlemen. You do make me feel most welcome here. I can see I will have to do business with you more often. I am not only getting served food like a king, I get a floor show with the Jedi at your mercy.

Reenow and Moruck were stepping over their own feet trying to impress the Dark Lord. They thought they were succeeding in impressing him. They both knew they had quite a show to put on with Obi-Wan and the two Jedi masters. Little did they know Sidious was planning a show of his own.

Once the break-fast was over, Reenow had his men bring in Jinn, Mace and Obi-Wan. The littlest Jedi was too afraid of the the man he once called father, Sidious, to even look up at the men massed together to witness the fun Reenow had planned for him.

The only thing good about coming out of the little force shielded room was that Obi-Wan could again feel Qui-Gon along their bond. The feeling was good when Jinn sent waves of comfort and peace to his son, but Obi-Wan felt something else. It was a darkness very similar to what he felt from Dark Sidious. Obi-Wan did not know what it meant and he did not like feeling something from the dark side in his master, his now father. Jinn tried to hide that little section of his mind that held the dark thoughts of his unleashing his wrath on the two ex-Jedi who had kidnapped Obi-Wan. He was successful only in masking it slightly. He had not planned for those thoughts to filter over to Obi-Wan, but they had.

After break-fast, Reenow had his men set up chairs in an almost theatre style. The chairs circled a small area where Obi-Wan was chained in the center, almost like an arena. The Jedi masters were cordoned off to the side guarded by Reenow?s men armed with blasters.

Everyone, including Sidious took a seat so they could watch what was going on,

Reenow entered the circular area that held Obi-Wan. He carried with him something that looked very much like a branding arm.

?Do you kow what this is? I plan to mark my property. He is my property now you know Qui-Gon. I just want to make sure you and he know that. I don?t think the child will forget it.?

He motioned for his men and they brought out a portable heating tub filled with red hot coals. Reenow stick the branding iron in the red coals and folded his arms to wait for it to heat up. He looked over to see Sidious casting him a dark almost foreboding look. Reenow took it to mean he was anxious for the show to begin.

It was not beneath Jinn to beg for Reenow to spare Obi-Wan and so he did.

?Your argument is with me Reenow, not with the child. I should be up there not him.?

?But we both know this will hurt you more than me actually inflicting the pain on you. I get to see the agony on your face and his.?

Reenow pointed to Obi-Wan.

?I think this will also help him to understand that he is mine after I have done away with you. I think he will listen to me better after this.?

Jinn tried to get away, but two guards gripped him by each arm and put a blaster to his temple. The same was done to Mace as he tried to get away to help Padawan Kenobi.

Reenow drew the branding iron out of the hot coals. The letter ?R? glowed red. Reenow reached down and just tapped the iron to Obi?s arm, not enough to leave a clear mark, just to test the iron. Obi-Wan screamed.

Moruck who sat beside Sidious noticed the Dark Lord moving restlessly in his chair. He thought the dark one was anxious to see all of the show, nothing more.

Sidious laughed an applauded.

?Yes this should be good!! ?

Jinn was seething over what Sidious said. He was waiting for Sidious to make his move, if indeed he was.

?I think you should heat the iron up thoroughly Reenow, before you try it again. I mean

18. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Hi ewen! :D

waves hairy mitt I just happened to stumble across story 3. Love it. Where are story one and two. I would like to go and read them too. ?[face_plain]

Enjoying these immensely.

:D TW

19. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    That's what I need this early, a cup of "cha", nice post ewen. :) 7

20. kasiaskywalker

May 1, 2002
    up
    up
    up
    more
    more
    IT WAS REALLY GOOD
    :D

21. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  22. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001

Jinn and Windu attacked the men who had been their captors. With their sabers in hand it did not take them long to overpower at least five of the guards there.

A lightening bolt thrown by Sidious took out two of Reenow?s guards and he was in the middle of combating both Reenow and Moruck. Sidious was not having too much trouble with them. Sidious had already taken Moruck's blaster from him and was left powerless until he found a blaster laying on the ground. Reenow had a saber and thought he was quite good at handling it.. He was wrong. Jinn came over and took over the battling of Reenow. That is the one he wanted first.

Jinn parried forward and with one quick thrust disarmed Reenow. Moruck tried to step in and help is friend, but he was met with the saber of Dark Sidious.

Both the ex-Jedi were now powerless. There they sat on the floor surrounded by Mace, Jinn, and Sidious. Obi-Wan who had just come of his stupor from the pain, stared on.

The Jedi padawan could feel rolling anger coming from his master.It scared Obi-Wan to be able to feel the dark side in his master. He waited with held breath to see what his master planned to do.

?Well Master Jinn we seem to be at an impasse.?

Reenow was already trying to talk his way out of the situation he was in.

Jinn stared down at both of his captives.

?Is that how you really see it Reenow, Impasse? I don?t think so. I think you my friend along with Moruck just sitting there waiting on your deaths.?

Moruck spoke next.

?Come on Jinn we know you can?t kill us. You are Jedi. It is against your code. The council would have you thrown out of the temple if you pulled a stunt like that."

?Well that may be so. I guess we will have to see.?

Jinn drew his saber up over his head. A hitch in Obi-Wan?s breath could be heard and the little one waited to see what his master would do.

?Qui-Gon just leave it. We will personally take them back to Coruscant to the temple. They will be sent back to prison.?

?You know what I told you Mace. I will not have them put back in prison so they can escape again. No this is the way it has to be.?

?Master Jinn you would do this even knowing you won?t be a Jedi. You will not be able to train my s.. Obi-Wan??

Sidious did not even think that a Jedi of Jinn?s stature could hold such dark thoughts.

?Stay out of it Darth Sidious. You too Mace. Now both of you, get up.?

As Jinn spoke to the ex-Jedi kneeling on the floor, he tapped his saber against each of their arms, enough to cause their skin to sizzle under its heat. It was an added incentive to do as the Jedi master had directed them to do.

It was no more than what they had done to Obi-Wan, Jinn thought.

They deserve that and more.

Both men got up on their feet and looked at Mace for help.

? As bad as I hate too Qui, I have to stop you. You don?t really want to do this.?

Master.

It was a whisper in Jinn?s mind. He knew it was Obi-Wan and that the boy was terrified for his master.

It?s not right master. That is not what the Jedi; what you are all about. Killing them would make you equal to Darth Sidious. I don?t want that for you or for me.

Qui-Gon had his saber leveled at the two he planned to de-head with it. He looked around to see Mace glaring at him.

I am truly sorry padawan. It is something I must do

Jinn sent his own private mental message to Obi-Wan. His voice in Obi?s mind tried to carry calm with it, but it carried with it fear!!!!

It was then that Sidious stepped forward.

?I would like nothing better than to see those two have their heads chopped off by your own hand Jinn, but where will that leave the boy, the chosen one. That is not the reason I gave him to you. He would live in shame knowing his Jedi master, his Jedi father slaughtered in anger.?

Sidious reached over and put his hand on the hilt of Jinn?s saber. He stood staring at the big Jedi master.

When the dark eyes of the evil one met the eyes of purity, Qui-Gon Jinn, it was

23. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Sidious saves the day, who would've thought. 7
    I didn't see that COMPLETED at first wow it's over already, are you gonna write another?

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Wow who would of thought hehehe well i know i loved it!!!!!!!!!!

more!!!!!!!! :)

25. kasiaskywalker

May 1, 2002
    great post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.