main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey To The End

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ramsaur, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramsaur

ramsaur Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2007
    Back in 2004 when I was a little freshman in high school and a huge star wars geek starting my film making career I seriously wanted to make a star wars fan film, but more of a story with action and better lightsabers and better everything than the ones I did.

So I wrote a script for just one. Then it came along to I said, "After I make this one I will be tempted to go on to make another because only the bad guy is dead and other jedi are out there." So I sat down and wrote a 2nd one. Then decided to make a 3rd one and just make it a trilogy and it did become a trilogy. And I did what I wanted to do when I was a young 14 year old kid to now as an 18 year old. Lot of work I put into this. Because a BIG HEADS UP.... I am a one man crew. Very hard to get a crew out where I live. The only other crew I had was 2 great choreographers I came across, a costume designer, and a concept artist from the U.K.

Also when you watch these another HEADS UP is the fact I was a one man crew (which you will notice in the credits) is when you watch (not saying this SUCKS), but the background noise. Yes it's not horrible, but you can hear the bugs in the background and the wind blowing or an air conditioner unit on. Had no external mic to record sound. So if you hate background noise, I am sorry, but you still can hear what they are saying so that's the good thing.

Here is what I have produced so far. It's on Youtube and Stage6. Here is the website to it also - www.jtte-trilogy.com

Here's it on Youtube:

Journey To The End:
    Part 1
    Part 2

Journey To The End II:
    Part 1
    Part 2

Journey To The End III Trailer

And if you have divX player you can watch it high def. at Stage 6 and if you don't have divX player you can download it here for windows and here for mac.

Here's it on Stage 6

Journey To The End

Journey To The End II

Journey To The End III Trailer

2. HOLOKRON

HOLOKRON Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2008
    Not too bad, try to avoid shooting at places that look like it's been shot next door, Try places like rocks, canyons instead of the forest.
    But hey, you gotta start somewhere, nice job on the lightsabers, If I had to choose between watching a Chad Vader episode or yours, I'd pick yours anytime.

Keep up the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.