main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Past - Mara/Luke and Jaina/Jag *LAST CHAPTER UP! 2/14* SEQUEL COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoraJade, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    ?What?s you?re real name??

?I can?t tell you that.?

?Who are your parents??

?Well my mom is the sister of my uncle.?

?That doesn?t help me very much.?

?You?re not helping me very much??

?Who trained you??

?My aunt.?

?What was her name??

?I can?t tell you that.?

?Who were her parents??

?I really can?t tell you that.?

?I think you can.?

?Well I know that I can?t.?

?Who were you?re mother?s parents then??

?The same ones who had my uncle.?

?Well who are your uncle?s parents.?

?Believe me, you don?t wanna know??

classic!
    LOL [face_laugh]

more soon?

2. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    EEEEEEEEK! WAY GOOD! NEED MORE SOON!

3. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    this is really cool! like the cliffhanger, definitely, i wonder what will happen as a result of what jacen did??

could you check out some of my stuff? the links are all in my bio.

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    that was too funny, sora :D

5. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    You guess is as good as mine forceaddict ^_^ Thanks for reviewing!

Cliffhangers are my specialty rhonderoo! You'll get used to it eventually! Thanks!

Glad you liked that part little_Skywalker. It was kinda a sparatic thing and the two presonalities just bounced off one another :) Thanks for reviewing!

Simmer down there starkrusher! :D I'm glad you like it so much! Thanks!

Thanks for reviewing Anakin_Solo02 ^_^ Sure I'll check out your fics! I like the quote in your profile, btw, very cool :D

Thanks AERYN_SUN ^_^ Oh loyal reviewer :cool:

EJ

6. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    awesome post!

so, you're using that new name for now one? Okay...... :)

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ?Who were you?re mother?s parents then??
    ?The same ones who had my uncle.?

LOL! and 'dun dun DUNN' is right! :p

awesome post

~TJF

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    aaaaah! i need more! that was so freaking awesome! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more! more!

so, can we please have more?

9. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    what LittleSkywalker posted- :D
    that was soo hilarious! [face_laugh]

*gasp* he knows he knows!

*apprehension*

OOOH I CAN"T WAIT FOR NEXT POST!

UP!

10. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    OMG! SO MANY REVIEWS! You guys are great! I'll be sure and get the next chapter up soon!

<>><<>

Thanks for reviewing Jedi_Liz ^_^ I'm glad someone understands my name change ^_-

Aww thanx Trickster_Jaina_Fel! I always put some silly thing at the end :D That seemed to fit!

Oh I totally understand Lt_Jaina_Solo! I hate when authors do cliffhangers. Unfortunatly, that's what I'm best at! I promise not to keep you waiting too long ^_^ thanks for reviewing!

LOL Thanx Jedi_Mastre_Kris ^_^ Glad you're still enjoying it! Don't worry, it won't be long now!

EJ

11. jedilady_th

jedilady_th Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003

heehee :D

BTW, thanks for the PM!

12. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks for reviewing jedilady_th ^_^ one of my favorite lines as well ;)

SJ

13. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    *looks sheepish.* I didn't notice the new posts. Great posts. :D

14. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
  15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    It's all good jacen200015! I didn't notice yourreview till now! Thanks!

Oh I love ups! Thanks again Jedi_Mastre_Kris!

EJ

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  17. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
  18. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh lovely ups!...lovely ups make for lovely posts...don'tcha think...humm..what about this afternoon...?

EJ

19. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
  20. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Wow, just got into this. Let me just say it is wonderful. Please post more soon.

21. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks as always JMK ^_^

Welcom Neobi_Kenobi ^_^ Cool name! For you I'll try and have a post up by Wedenesday!

HEY! I just noticed that I got one of the little scrol down thingies for my pages! Yeah GO ME!

EJ

22. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Thanks!! (for the comp and the post!!!!)

23. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    oh E_J... :p

it's my job to update! :D

UP! :p

24. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Here's Neobi_Kenobi's post ^_^ A Long one! YEAH!

Thanks again JMK ^_^

Journey to the Past
    by Eowyn Jade

Jaina raced down the halls, Jacen hot on her tail. Fuming she took a random turn again, trying to figure out where she was leading them.

"Jaina I think we should have taken a left turn-"

"Not now Jacen!" Jaina scolded. She didn't have time for that right now. It wasn't long before one of these Jedi figured out who they were and confronted them. Even worse, with Jacen messing up the past, she wasn't even sure what her future was anymore.

Taking another sharp turn she crashed into Jagged Fel, her husband, whom Jaina realized that she hadn't seen in quite a long time.

"Jag!" She felt her mood lighten but Jag's concerned face brought the frown back onto her face. Before she could say anything he grabbed her hand pulling her along the corridor.

"Jaina! Come on!" Jaina felt as though he was yanking her arm out its socket.

"Jag wha?" She looked around confused. It was clear that Jag could tell the exact direction that they were headed in. Cranking her head around she saw Jacen jogging behind them, trying to keep up. Before she looked forward again, Jag stopped suddenly, dropping her hand and knocking on the door in front of him.

It only took Jacen and Jaina a few moments to recognize is as their Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara's door, the exact door they were trying to find. Jaina started to ask Jag what was going on but she stopped when the door opened revealing their Uncle Luke with a surprised look on his face. Jag pushed the twins inside before another word could be said.

Being forcefully pushed down into a chair Jaina looked exasperated up at her husband who was now pacing the room like a madman.

"Um?Jag?" Luke had finally spoken. He stopped as he heard Mara come out of their fresher unit, her forehead wrinkled in confusion. Luke shrugged in her direction, turning back to Jag.

"Anything you want to share with the class Jag?" Jacen crossed his arms and stared at Jag. When jag gave no response, Jacen turned to Jaina. "Told you this marriage was a mistake."

Jaina threw him a dirty look, throwing images of Tenal Ka into his mind that made Jacen shut his mouth and his face turn red.

"Okay listen," Their gazes all snapped up to the sound of Jag's voice.

"This is serious, I mean serious. I know I don't have the force or anything and I'm not a Jedi but I know trouble when I see it?" Jag's gaze rested on Luke. "Obi-Wan knows who you are."

Luke gasped. "That's not possible! I've been shielding!"

Jaina jumped up, "Who told you that Jag?"

"Obi-Wan himself said it while he and Mace Windu were trying to probe my mind. He seemed pretty serious."

"Did he get through your shields?" Jaina asked.

"How should I know? After he said that I bolted to find you. How am I supposed to deal with two Jedi who thinks I'm some re-incarnated Sith Lord who's traveled back in time!" Jag looked more scared than Jaina had ever seen him. She walked up and slipped a hand around his waist.

"It's not your fault Jag," He gave her a grateful smile, pulling himself back together.

"Its not often I blow up like that. I guess being around all these force users is starting to get to me," Jag gave an embarrassed look to the other people in the room. Luke smiled.

"No problem Jag," he said, patting the younger man on the back.

The all felt calm for a few moments, almost forgetting the bad news that Jag had brought up. Then they heard a knock at the door. Jaina gasped, gripping tighter to jag's hand. What would they do when they found out the truth?

Luke walked over to the door, his hand shaking as he cued it open. Obi-Wan flashed them a smile as he stepped into the room, Anakin Skywalker stepping in behind him. Jaina felt certain that Luke felt his father's presence in the force. She also felt the shock radiate off Anakin as he focused on Luke's presence.

Obi-Wan turned and looked hard into Luke's eyes, and Jaina heard her uncle shiver slightly through the force. Not many peo

25. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    :eek: the confrontation, can't wait to see how it plays out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.