main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Past - Mara/Luke and Jaina/Jag *LAST CHAPTER UP! 2/14* SEQUEL COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoraJade, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie!

2. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    that was a great post, so jacen takes the solo bluntness, great work, ca't wait for more

3. ImperialChick

ImperialChick Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2003
    i just found this, and i'm loving it!

4. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks so much Lt_Jaina_Solo ! Glad that you enjoyed it!

Yes Jacen has atleast inherited that forceaddict 8-} Thanks for reviewing!

Oh a new reader! Welcome ImperialChick ! Oh I'm so glad that you like it! POST FOR THE NEW READER BY TOMORROW! ^_^

Bye for now ;)

EJ

EDIT!!! OH NO! I'M SOO SORRY Kendalina_Jinn! I so didn't see your review! Thanks so much for the feedback! I feel so bacd that I didn't see it!

5. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    I've fixed some of the spelling on the last post...it was pretty bad 8-}

Next post in a little while!

EJ

6. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Another update! YEAH! So there are only a few more updates left!!!! Until I start the sequel ^_^ Happy reading all!

Journey to the Past
    by Eowyn Jade

"Maybe we had better all sit down?"

Fumbling for a seat, Luke headed to his wife's request. Easing into the chair, he closed his eyes and felt Mara sit beside him, wrapping one of her arms around his back. She kneaded some of the tension away and Luke finally opened his eyes and saw that everyone was staring at him, except Anakin. The newly knighted Jedi was staring at the floor intensely.

"I turned?didn't I?" All of the eyes left Luke and fell onto Anakin as he spoke. He lifted his head and stared at Luke, not noticing the others whose gazes were locked on him.

"I turned to the dark side, when my mother died?" his gaze turned to Jacen. "You stopped me from going to find her?you stopped me from turning."

Jacen nodded and sheepishly turned to his Uncle Luke, shrugging.

"How did you know that your mother died?" Luke asked.

"Just because I wasn't there doesn't mean that I didn't feel her leave. We had a bond, and she faded about the time when I landed the ship on Geonosis." Luke could tell that Anakin had pretty much gotten over it. He spoke about it with relative ease.

A moment of silence for Shimi Skywalker was held. Anakin broke the silence.

"What is it, that you didn't want me to see in your mind Luke?" Luke started looking extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure if it's my place to tell you. We don't want to change the future any more than we have."

"Perhaps if we reconvene in front of the Jedi council," suggested Obi-Wan, "They might be able to give us better guidance than I could right now?"

<><>><<><>

Luke gazed hard into his old masters eyes. The years and years of experience were still etched deep into his face, even at this time.

"Powerful you are Young Skywalker," Yoda commented to him. "What do you say we should do?"

"I was hoping your guidance could help us masters," Luke said. "All options in my mind would only cause future damage to your future and my past."

Yoda sat back and pondered this. Mace Windu spoke.

"Was your past affected deeply by your father's turn to the dark side?"

Luke almost felt like laughing. "To say the least. I grew up with my aunt and uncle, without even knowing my sister existed and not knowing that I could use the force."

Mace's eyes opened wide. "When did you begin your training?"

Luke shrugged. "Obi-Wan gave me a little lightsaber training when I was about 19 and then Yoda finished my training when I was about 20 or 21?" Luke couldn't remember the exact dates. During the war he didn't celebrate many birthdays.

"You didn't train till you were 19? And finished your training at 22?" Mace seemed astonished and he turned to Yoda concerned as Luke nodded an affirmative.

"Turn to the dark side you did," Yoda stated.

"For a while yes," Luke admitted. "I was lead astray by the cloned Emperor Palpatine."

"Emperor Palpatine?" Mace seemed to get more astonished by the minute. "Chancellor Palpatine?"

"Palpatine is the Sith Lord who led my father astray, who became his Sith master," Luke said confused. He looked over to Anakin. He could feel that his father knew this person, but didn't believe him to be a Sith lord.

Yoda and Mace both decided to drop the subject in front of Anakin. They continued. "Do you have your own apprentices now?"

"I train my two nephews and help my wife with our two small children. She trains our niece. And I am in charge of a Jedi Academy that I have set up. Many your Jedi begin their training there."

Mace and Yoda sat back and began to converse silently with each other. Luke turned to look at his company and Mara was the first to speak.

"They'll figure something out Luke," she said, taking his hand. "After all this is Yoda and Mace Windu, the top Jedi in the order."

"Mara," Luke began hesitantly, "What was Palptine's occupation before he became emperor?"

Mara thought back for a moment. "I think he was a Senator

7. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    interesting post, wonder what they reaction to that one will be, great work, can't wait for more

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nice Post! :)

9. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    i have to agree with what liz said. Good post, really good post.

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie!

11. Kendalina_Jinn

Kendalina_Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    "If you completely prevent your father's fall Luke," Master Windu began, "Leave this time period you will."

"This time period?" Mara asked.

"We have no assurances or any reason to believe that you will go back to your own time."

Oh man, I got a mental image of our little group zipping around time fixing mistake after mistake! LOL Of course the next stop would have to be a certain lightsaber duel thats ends up in a generater room ;)

Wow Jaina's got some guts of steel, standing up to Yoda like that.... hmm the result of too much time learning from Mara I'm sure :)

Excellent post.... can't wait for the next... and the newly promised sequel.

12. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Very interesting. Nice post. I would call this a pickle, wouldn't you?

Yes, they are in a real pickle!

13. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks for your review forceaddict ^_^ I hope I'll be able to get out more soon!

hehe...thanks Jedi_Liz 8-} Glad that you liked it.

Aw gee! [face_blush] ! Thanks AERYN_SUN ^_^

Glad that you enjoyed it Lt_Jaina_Solo ^_^ Thanks for reviewing!

That is a brilliant mental image Kendalina_Jinn :D As a matter of fact, that might be just what I end up doing...that next stop you pointed out is not a bad idea either! Thanks for reviewing!

8-} Yes starkrusher I would say that they are in a pickle! thanks for reviewing!

EJ

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    oh dear [face_plain] well, that can't be good for anybody :p

great post EJ! very interesting :D

~TJF

15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    no, no it can't TJF! Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

16. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Well this is a bind there in isn't it. So if Anakin never became vader, and Paplatine never became Emperor, Would Leia have ever met Han? would the Twins even exist. Would Luke and Mara be married? Complicated this is.

~*Rose*~

17. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Ahh you pointed out the problems right there Rose. I wrote a different time travel fic before and they had a problem with that. This story is an expanded version of my first one (cause my first one really sucked...) but in the first one, they delt with those problems in very...interesting ways ^_^ Thanks for reiewing!

EJ

18. ImperialChick

ImperialChick Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2003
  19. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    WOW! That is all I can say. I absolutely love this fic. I can't wait for the next postie! Please make it soon!

Danielle

20. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    council has a BIG problem with palpy.
    love the luke and Anakin interaction. :)

more soon?

21. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Why thank you ImperialChick :D

Oh thanks jagfellover ^_^ Are you a new reader?

Definitly a problem little_Skywalker ^_^ Thanks for reviewing...and yes, more soon!

EJ

22. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Your story is awesome! I can't wait to read more.

23. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
  24. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    ooh-la-la~!! EJ, what now? I have a bad feeling about this....

UP!

25. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    OMG! More reviews! Thanks you guys!

Oh another newbie! Thanks for reading jedi_jaina_solo71786 ^_^

[face_blush] Whay thank you AERYN_SUN !

And a ditto to you Jedi_Mastre_Kris ^_^ I have a bad feeling to...how am I gonna dig myself out of this hole?

EJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.