main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Past - Mara/Luke and Jaina/Jag *LAST CHAPTER UP! 2/14* SEQUEL COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoraJade, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Okay guys here's the last chapter!!! YEAH! It's pretty ong and ends pretty suddenly...Okay don't worry the sequel will be started very soon...I don't quite know what the title will be yet but I'll let you know ^_^ Thanks for being such great reviewers!

Journey to the Past
    by Eowyn Jade

Deciding to stay together, Luke, Mara, Jag Jaina and Jacen were all walking down the halls of the Jedi Temple together. Since the rumor had obviously spread about them, whispers were following them everywhere.

?The one in the middle??

?Anakin Skywalker?s grandchildren??

?He marries Amidala!?

?Getting back to our problem,? Jaina said with a growl, trying everyone?s eyes and ears towards her and away from the gossipers.

?I really don?t know what else we could do?? Luke mussed. ?What else would prevent Anakin from turning to the dark side??

?Well who influenced him?? Jag Fel stated. It was the most obvious question and all those around him smacked their foreheads in defeat. It had clicked in everyone?s mind but Jag?s, who still wasn?t sure about all theses force users.

Luke started turning his head around frantically, searching for something, or someone.

?Uncle Luke?? Jacen asked.

?Where?s Mara?? He asked frantically. But no one could tell him where she had gone. Reaching out for his bond with her, he found her scrambling up the building to where Palpatine was located. Not sparing a second glance at the others, he ran off in a dead sprint to stop her from murdering the chancellor, although, he didn?t know what else to do himself?

<><>><<><>

Mara! What are you doing!

Stay out of this Luke, it?s getting personal?

Violence never solves problems?
    Luke hesitated, ?usually.

He heard the equivalent of a snicker from her and rolled his eyes, dashing through the crowded streets, trying to pinpoint her location. Darting up some nearby stairs he found himself headed for the Senate Hall, but here presence was located a few doors down from it. He could only guess that she was incredibly close to her goal.

Love, don?t do this please?

Can you think of a better way Skywalker!? I?m sick of this world! I?m sick of hearing him in my head again!

Luke paused, unsure if he had picked up the right words. You?re hearing him again?

Since the day we got back. He heard some blaster fire and the ::click::hiss:: of a lightsaber a little ways away and started sprinting again. Then Mara broke her connection with him. She had reached her goal.

Mara! NO!

<><>><<><>

Mara easily took down the guards standing before the doorway. After all, she was about to start training the guards herself before she was 15, and she still had her skills, despite her age.

Not ever bothering to input the access code, which she probably had stored in her memory somewhere, she sliced open the door with her lightsaber, triggering alarms all up and down the corridor. Shutting herself off from Luke, she stepped inside.

He was standing there, waiting for her.

?I should have picked a better brat?? He sneered in her direction. ?I always knew you had a rebel streak in you.? He started slowly walking towards her and she scowled at him, her anger rising and her lightsaber becoming more and more heavy in her hands.

?But I had other?s didn?t I??? She felt him probing through her mind and she physically jumped back at his all too familiar presence. 20 years ago she might have loved to feel the presence of her old master, but now, it was like poison coursing through her entire body. He was extracting her memories, and she couldn?t find the strength to shut him out. She recoiled at the mention of the other Hand?s that he trained, the other assassins that he had hid from her. 20 years ago she wanted to bow to his every desire. Now she wanted him to bow before her, with decapitated legs and all.

?You know I was your best. And you knew I would betray you. Yet you entrusted me with killing Skywalker?? She smirked at him, finding some strength again through Lu

2. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh and just to let you all know, I know that some of you were upset about the lack of M/L and J/J intereaction. So I'm going to focus the next two parts on the love story of Luke and Mara and Jaina and Jag ^_^ Just keep you're reviews coming!

EJ

3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    you ARE EVIL!

Luke better live!

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    I just got your pm. Excellent ending, can't wait to read the sequel. :D

EDIT: I posted the New CH22 of I'd Miss You Still.

I'd Miss You Still

~aeryn

5. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

THe squeal better be up soon! I want to know what Happens. I want to know if they go back to there reality. IF Han and Leia ever marry, if anything changes. Hurray up your taking to long.

~*Rose*~

6. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    i cnt wait for the sequal either. nice ending SJ. but u said the nxt parts are m/l so luke has to live.... right???? im interested to see where u go with this.

-jj00

7. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    MUAHAHAHA!!! I know I'm evil Jedi_Liz [face_devil] I enjoy every minute of it! Thanks for reviewing!

Thanks so much AERYN_SUN ^_^ Oh and thanks for the update on your story, I'll be over there asap!

Well here's a hint for you Rose_Skywalker ... They AREN't going back to their time...that's the first spoiler I'm giving, but don't worry, more will be comming soon! And If you think I'm taking too long than BOO ON YOU 8-}

Well the point of Luke telling Mara goodbye was because he knows that they aren't going to meet in their other life, but he won't die! Don't worry JainaJag00 ^_- Luke and Mara have ALOT of interaction coming up, along with jaina and jag. I'm thinking of doing the two stories intertwined, but I still have a few tweaks to work out! thanks for reviewing!

EJ

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie, EJ! i'm so depressed now that this story is over... ;) sequel soon?

9. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    [face_shocked] Nooooooooo! You must post soon! Sequel must start now! Can't fight off suspense! Please?!

Danielle

10. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    AHHHHHHHHH! You have to get the sequel up SOON! I don't think I can wait much longer...don't leave us in suspense.

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    absolutely STUNNING finish EJ! simply amazing...it'll definitely hook people into the sequel ;) :D

man, taking palpatine on really is a family thing huh? :p luke, mara, jacen, jag...lol...luke's charge was perfect ;D

~TJF

12. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh sorry to make you depressed Lt_Jaina_Solo ^_^ But the sequel will be up soon! Thanks for reviewing!

hehe ^_^ The suspence will be over soon jagfellover ! Thanks for reviewing!

hehe...it seems like I did a good job with that ending! Everyone is in suspense! Thanks for reviewing jedi_jaina_solo71786 !

Why thank you Trickster_Jaina_Fel ! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome. that's pretty sad tho. it really is. i look fwd to the m/l and j/j stuff tho. and im interested in how u have han and leia meet.

14. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    ACK! ACK !ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EJ! how could you DO this to me!!!!! :_|
    what's gonna happen to Luke!!? oh, and what happened to Ani & Padmé (I'm personally a A/P fan, but I like this story anyway!)
    sequel soon! you MUST PM me the sequel as soon as you post it!

i luv this story... *sigh* up!

15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh sorry I made you sad JainaJag00 :( I'll get the sequel up soon though ^_^ As for Han and Leia meeting, let's just say that's a LONG story ;)

LOL ^_^ I always look forward to your reviews Jedi_Mastre_Kris ^_^ Guess what? IT"S SNOWING! That means I'm stuck indoors which mean I have nothing better to do than...WRITE! Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    it's ok. ann is not too happy right now neway.

17. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
  18. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    That was awesomw! I'm so sorry, I'v been grounded for a while and I completely forgot to tell you! But anyways, this has to be one of the best stories I'v read, you did a great job, I'm going to go start the sequel right now.

19. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    That's okay ShaydremMoon :D I totally understand! Thanks for taking the time to review! I'm so glad that you liked it!

EJ

20. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great ending, i have to go check out the sequal now, great work

21. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    thanks forceaddict ^_^

EJ

22. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    I've just started reading this story. It's good. I'll try to catch up this weekend.

23. Matthew_Wolverine

Nov 25, 2002
    I just finished reading the first page. This story is really great so far.

But I have a question about times and ages.
    I'm wondering if they're mistakes or just changes.

It says that Kyp is almost 28(while Jaina is 20). Is he just younger in this universe?

Also:

"And to top it all off, she was in a year that was about 5 years before her parents were even born, not to mention at least a good 35 years before she was born."

Han would be about 7 then. Leia would have been born 2-3 years after and Jaina 31 years after. Unless of course these things are just different in your universe. That's fine. Just wondering.

But I really love this story so far.

24. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    OPPS!! Well thanks for pointing that out Matthew! I don't usually spend too much time on the little details like that unless I plan on archiving the story, which i don't plan on for this one ^_^ The truth is, I didn't want Kyp and jaina to be so apart in age, and I wanted Luke and Mara to be younger when they have their kids, so younger when the finally cracked the whip and got married :D ...you could say that I was making a seperat universe or whatever!

I'm so glad that you like the story though! :D Yeah!

EJ

25. Matthew_Wolverine

Nov 25, 2002
    ?What?s you?re real name??

?I can?t tell you that.?

?Who are your parents??

?Well my mom is the sister of my uncle.?

?That doesn?t help me very much.?

?You?re not helping me very much??

?Who trained you??

?My aunt.?

?What was her name??

?I can?t tell you that.?

?Who were her parents??

?I really can?t tell you that.?

?I think you can.?

?Well I know that I can?t.?

?Who were you?re mother?s parents then??

?The same ones who had my uncle.?

?Well who are your uncle?s parents.?

?Believe me, you don?t wanna know??

Hilarious. Reminded me of that old Abbott and Costello "Who's on first?" comedy routine. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.