main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Past - Mara/Luke and Jaina/Jag *LAST CHAPTER UP! 2/14* SEQUEL COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoraJade, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    OPPS!! Well thanks for pointing that out Matthew! I don't usually spend too much time on the little details like that unless I plan on archiving the story, which i don't plan on for this one ^_^ The truth is, I didn't want Kyp and jaina to be so apart in age, and I wanted Luke and Mara to be younger when they have their kids, so younger when the finally cracked the whip and got married ...you could say that I was making a seperat universe or whatever!

I'm so glad that you like the story though! Yeah!

EJ

That's cool.

"If you completely prevent your father's fall Luke," Master Windu began, "Leave this time period you will."

"This time period?" Mara asked.

"We have no assurances or any reason to believe that you will go back to your own time."

<><>><<><>

Oh man...where did THAT come from...?

EJ

Quantum Leap? :D

But it's great.

2. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    "Quantum Leap?"

what's that mean? :confused:

EJ

3. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    "Quantum Leap?"

what's that mean?

EJ

It was a TV show where this guy(played by Scott Bakula who plays the Captain on Enterprise now) went back in time by leaping into someone's body. Whenever he fixed whatever he was supposed to fix in that time period he'd leap again but not home just to another time period where he had to fix something else then he'd leap again. Repeat.
    It reminded me of that.

4. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    ahh...gottcha ;)

thanks again!

EJ

5. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Just wanted to say that I just read this, it is very very good!! I look forward to reading the sequel!! :D

_PSK_

6. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Ohhh!!! You're like REALLY caught up aren't you ^_- Thanks so uch for reading PSK!

EJ

7. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Gathering more strength he hoisted Anakin?s unconscious body onto one of the bikes. Looking through the emergency kit on the other swoop bike he found some cord and tied the two bikes together. Climbing onto the other bike he glanced back on more time to make sure Anakin was secure he kicked on the acceleration and speed off towards the Lars?s homestead.

So... Jacen attacked him and stopped him from saving his mother? Avenging her? What a ******!

8. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    no....he stopped Anakin from turning to the dark side. Anakin never saved Shimi, he got there in time to watch her die and then ruthlessly slaughtered her attackers, his first step towards the dark side.

9. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Nice story. I noticed the age thing about Kyp too. He was 16 when she was 2. I think I've often thought about a story like this myself. I can't wait to read the rest!

10. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    for reasons that even I can't explain, I've changed Kyp's age back to the 35.

Ej

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.