main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Past - Mara/Luke and Jaina/Jag *LAST CHAPTER UP! 2/14* SEQUEL COMING SOON!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SoraJade, Oct 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Come on, I'm hooked. Keep writing.

2. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    great post :)

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    good post...loved jaina heckling obi-wan... [face_mischief] ...
    up!
    ~TJF

4. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    this story seems familar somehow? great post.

P.S oh and check out my story "concealment" Luke and Mara are in it. a month after the Crystal star.

5. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    glad you updated! hope there's more soon :)

6. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    WOW! So many reviews! Don't worry...I'll get the next part out soon! Sorry I can't thank you all individualy! I'm working on a story to archive right now! YEAH!

SJ

7. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    I'm reading your Uncomplicated Destiny fic too. There both great! People, you need to read that one!

8. SoraJade

Oct 11, 2002
    Here's more! Thanks for your reviews!

Journey to the Past

?You?d think that after all those stupid bombs that anyone would be dead!? Jaina sat up and saw Obi-Wan clasping his hands on the seat.

After a brutal bombing from Jango Fett, Obi-Wan had managed to maneuver their ship onto a small asteroid. A smaller ship might have been able to survive without any damage but their ship was 2 times the size of a normal X-Wing and the damage had been extensive. Felling a stab of pain on her temple she reached up and felt the blood trickling down her cheek. Couching she hoisted herself back onto the co pilot?s seat. ?So what?s the verdict Captain,? she asked Obi-Wan as he too sat back down in his seat.

?Well there?s enough power to get us down to the planet, but I?m afraid the tracer?s navigational equipment was blown out. Therefore, we don?t know where he is anyway,? grimacing he pulled the ship off of the asteroid and started towards the planet.

?Well there looks like there?s a settlement over there?well, sort of like a settlement,? Frowning Jaina pointed to some rough looking buildings along with many round
    Federation Starships. Settling the ship down Obi-Wan opened the hatch and started out. Jaina, of course, followed.

?No,? Obi-Wan stated holding a hand back. ?You have to stay here and make contact with anyone incase I don?t make it back.?

?Oh how dramatic,? Jaina said rolling her eyes. ?Hero?s have the knack of staying out of trouble, I?m sure you won?t disappoint.?

?Okay so maybe I won?t but you?re still not going,? It was more of a command rather than a statement and Jaina figured she had no choice in the matter.

?Fine,? She sat down in a huff and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

?Hey, If you get bored, there?s always Anakin on Naboo,? he smiled and closed the hatch.
    Slamming her hand down on the controls of the com unit she decided that something was better than nothing, and at least Jacen was with ?him??

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke?Luke?are you there? Mara Jade was drifting on the fine line of conciseness when a small presences flicked back on in her mind and she felt Luke was with her. A surge of happiness flooded through her as his presence was in her mind again. Like a warm blanket after too long in the freezing storms of Hoth?

Mara? I?m here love?I?m here?

What?s going on Luke??Where are we?

Please wake up Love?I couldn?t bear to loose you again?

I don?t want to wake up?Luke where are we? What?s going on?

Mara please?please?

A small drop of liquid splashed onto Mara?s face and she realized that she was awake. Another drop splashed right above her left eye and she forced it to open. Relief flooded her as she saw Luke?s face hovering over her like a highly protective Bantha. Smiling she watched as he wiped his tears off her face and enveloped her in a hug.

?Oh my gosh Mara!? Mara noticed that she too was crying as well. ?Let?s never do that again okay?? Luke said as he pulled back to look at her. He cupped her face in his hands and seemed to be studying it as if his life depended on it. Noticing her tears he gently kissed a few of them away and gathered her in another hug?Never again was he going to leave her side?

?Ah Luke?? he pulled away and stared at her lovely face. ?not to put a damper on such a lovely moment??

?Again,? Luke said half smiling through his tears?

Mara nodded, remembering their first kiss as well. ?I seem to have a knack for such things. But,? she hesitated. ?where in the galaxy are we??

?Well to be frank,? Luke said pulling away, ?I?m not really that sure. Looks like You did a fine job holding her back,? he smiled as he continued to stare off into the sky of their unknown planet. Opening her mouth to ask his meaning, she stopped short when she noticed Jag Fel striding over towards the two of them, smiling none the less.

?She had me at blaster point Luke, honest,? Jag crossed his hand over his heart and sat down next to the two of them. ?So,? he said trying to change the subject, ?Either of you kno

9. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    great... so it transports to different places now?

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post

I think they are on Geonosis......but I am not sure.

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thats wat i thought jl.

12. SoraJade

Oct 11, 2002
    yup, it's Geonosis :)

SJ

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  14. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!

15. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    oh that was sweet. :)

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    If looks could kill, Luke Skywalker was a dead man.

[face_laugh] that's mara alright... :D

can please please please have the jaina/jag reunion soon? pretty please? pretty please with a jag on top? :D

UP!
    ~TJF

17. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    yes, a jag & jaina reunion soon!

18. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, wonder what they do when they realize where the are, can't wait for more keep up the great work

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    halloween up!
    edit: 800 posts for me!

20. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    i realize it may be a little early for this since the story's not finished, but can i post this fic on my site, jjsa?

21. SoraJade

Oct 11, 2002
    ShaydremMoon~ Oh thanks! For this and "Uncomplicated Destiny" :)

collywolly~ you really think so? Well thanks! I try my best! ;)

Trickster_Jaina_Fel~ Jaina and jag reunion! What you you ecpect! Of course it's come soon! patience is a virtue...

Aeryn_Sun~ You too! Well I think that is will be in the next post...JUST HOLD ON!! OH and I would be flattered if you want to use my story! It may not befinished for a while but you can post what I've posted so far..sure! No problem :)

JainaJag00~ 800! Girl you're racking uip the points! Thanks for reviewing!

forceaddict~ Oh the suspence is working! Tahnks so much for reviewing!

Next part soo!

SJ

22. ShaydremMoon

Oct 19, 2002
    Please please please hurry and write more, this is getting really good!

23. AERYN_SUN

Apr 1, 2001
    that's great. it's late tonight but tomorrow, i'm gonna continue formatting.

~~ on the story, take yout time. perfection is an art. but don't keep us waiting and begging for those chapters.

24. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur very welcome!

25. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    uppppppp! 99!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.