Journey to the Present- L/M, J/J , H/L *Sequel up!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    I've decided that this will be a three part story, this being the second part ^_^ DUH! Will here it is all! Hope you enjoy!

Summary: Jaina, Jag, Jacen, Mara and Luke must start correcting the errors that occured in their life after palpatine was struck down.

Journey to Present
    by Eowyn Jade

Jaina awoke in a strange position. She found that her hands were numb, she was lying on them, and her feet were entangled in Jag?s who was lying next to her, a large gash on his forehead and the blood dried all down his face. Panicking she scrambled up on her knees, and cradled his head in her lap, trying to brush away thedried blood. She could see that he was still breathing so she breathed easier.

All of a sudden she started noticing her surroundings. She was on Naboo?at least she thought it was Naboo. After glancing around more, she was sure it was. And they were lying in one of the corners of the throne room. She started wondering why she was here, when the memories flooded back to her. Franically looking around she saw no sign of Luke or Mara.

Looking back down at Jag she saw his eyes open, and he was staring up at her with a smile.

?You look beautiful.?

Jaina blushed at his comment and helped him sit up. He gingerly touched the wound on his forehead and winced as he tried to get some of the blood off. Jaina snickers a bit and reached up to plant a small kiss on his lips.

?Atleast you?re here?? She sighed, loking dreamily into his eyes. Sh hadn?t felt romantic in so long, and she was starting to feel the hormones acting up again, making Jag look like the cutuest thing on two feet.

?Uhhuh??Jag murmured, their lips were inches apart. ?And where is here??

?I think we?re on Naboo-? Jag cut her off my throwing himself at her, his lips laming into hers and the sweet scent of him felling her senses. She smiled and deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer. This was what she wanted. This was what life should have been like when they got married. Not traveling through time, but waking up in each other?s presence, kissing each other good morning?

They were startled out of their kiss by the doors opening near them, slapping them into reality, or close too it. Jag grabbed Jaina?s hand, pulling her deeper into the shadows of the early morning. They heard footsteps going down the long hall and saw a figure walking in the pale light. Jaina could not make out the face. Another figure appeared in the view and ran up to the first one, whispering excitedly. The two figures hugged and kept walking down the hall together.

As they got closer and closer, Jaina caught snippets of the conversation and the figures on their faces were getting more and more clear.

It was a young boy and girl. Well not exactly young, about 20 or 21 Jaina would guess. She squinted to make out more of their conversation, carefully shielding herself and Jag from their view.

?Has mom set a date for you two yet??

?No she?s still working out the details with the Queen Mother. But Isoldor and I are going to pick out rings this afternoon.?

?Who would have thought that arranged marrigies could be so?prefect!?

As they left the room, Jaina finally caught a good look at their faces. She gasped and quickly covered her mouth with her hands, hoping they wouldn?t hear. They didn?t seem too and they both kept walking and finally left the room. Jag was still staing hard at where they had exited and Jaina felt her heart pounding frantically. She started tapping Jag?s shoulder, but he held up a hand for her to wait. He was obviously still trying to make out some of their conversation. But Jaina kept tapping his shoulder, causing him to finally turn around and face her, annoyed.

?Jaina what!?? he hissed at her.

?That was? that was?!? She couldn?t seem to get the word out of her mouth. Jag looked confused and she forced herself to calm down so that she could get the words out.

?That was my mom and uncle Luke!?

<>><<>

Luke couldn?t quite tell where he was. He forced his eyes open,
  2. AERYN_SUN Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, it looks like I'm the first to review. Awesome post, Sora. can't wait more :D

~aeryn
  3. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
    fun! nice postie ej, and i look fwd to seeing wat u do. especially since there's now two of them. sounds like fun.
  4. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    ooh, good start Eowyn! So I'm guessing Anakin and Padme still marry and have Luke and Leia? :confused: You have me hooked!
  5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    oh dear...it sounds as if you're going to be messing about with han and leia now...I LOVE!!!! :D [face_devil] should be very fun [face_mischief] :D

nice start EJ!

~TJF
  6. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    You're always the first AERYN_SUN ^_^ Thanks so much!

hehe, thanks for reviewing JainaJag00 ! Glad you liked it!

Yeah they're still married rhonderoo ^_^ Yeah! You're hooked! Awsome!

Thanks TJF ^_^ Yeah this is all about Han/Leia and Mara/Luke! It's gonna be very fun to write ^_-

EJ
  7. Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Master

star 3
    yay! *throws confetti*
    ooh! can't wait for next post!!

BTW- thnx for the PM, EJ!!
    UP!
  8. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Confetii! YEAH! Thanks for reviewing JMK!

EJ
  9. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    thanks for the PM!

A nice start!
  10. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    No problem jedi_liz ^_^ Thanks for reviewing!
  11. little_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. jagfellover Jedi Knight

star 3
    YAY! Sequel is here!

Is it just me, or did it sound like Luke and Leia were getting married form Jaina and Jag's pov?! Maybe that's just me, 'cause it is late and I am tired.

So great start EJ! Can't wait to see the next bit! :)

Danielle
  13. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks little_Skywalker :D

Thanks for reviewing jagfellover ^_^ I didn't mean for it to sound like Luke and leia were getting married...Luke says "Has mom set up a date for you two yet?" nad Leia talkes about how she's going to pick out rings with Isoldor...humm...Sorry If I lead you astray!

EJ
  14. jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Master

star 1
    YAY!!!!!The sequel! It's really good...so far. I hope you get more up soon!
  15. forceaddict Jedi Master

star 4
    great work, not leia and isolder again, wonder what is going to happen with it this time
  16. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Well thanks so much jedi_jaina_solo71786! I'm so glad that you liked it!

hehe...that's where my evil streak will come in soon forceaddict ! Thanks for reviewing!

EJ
  17. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

Ahhh i forgot to reply! Great post. see i told you something was messed up, you don't go back in time and change things. didn't anyone see that episode of the simpsons?

~*Rose*~
  18. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for reviewing Rose, glad you enjoyed it :D

EJ
  19. ShaydremMoon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I luv it! This is really interesting!

I keep thinking you're still Sora Jade and I'll start to write Sora, then I remember your Eowyn now! Eowyn's my favorite LOTR character too.
  20. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for reviewing ShaydremMoon ^_^ Ypu can still call me Sora if you want too! I still like the name...but I have confusing problems with it :D Thanks again! Glad you liked it!

EJ
  21. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

come on wheres the next post at! your not allowed to keep me waiting. I'm impateint

~*Rose*~
  23. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    hehe...It's coming you guys! ive me a break! I got another snow day tomorrow so we'll see what happens ^_^ I'm hoping to do some SERIOUS typing then 8-}

EJ
  24. JainaJag00 Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    more more more! FINALLY!

<>><<>

Journey to the Present
    by Eowyn Jade

Jaina glanced around one more time before they darted out of the shadows. Keeping a low profile, she and Jag walked nervously out of the grand hall, only to be stopped by hands grabbing them from behind, pulling them into the shadows.

?What the-?

?Shhh! Quiet!? Jaina and Jag turned around to see Mara, Luke and Jacen all smiling down at them.

?Where have you guys been?? Jaina hissed.

?We could say them same for you!? Jacen shot back.

?Enough! Enough!? Luke whispered. We can?t fight in here! It?s almost morning! Moore people will be coming!?

?Uncle Luke! Did you see those two people???

?Yes I know who they are Jaina,? Luke said sighing. Mara giggled next to him and Jaina reminded herself to ask them about that later.

?What do you think we?re supposed to be doing here?? Jaina asked.

?Well its obvious isn?t it?? Mara said. ?Jedi boy here and his sister are getting married to the wrong people.?
    Luke shot a funny look towards Mara. ?Wait I?m?I mean the young me isn?t getting married!?

Mara knocked him on the head. ?Wake up Skywalker! You were wearing a ring on your pinky finger! That is a Naboo custom for an engagement ring!?

Luke rolled his eyes. ?Well excuse me if we?re not all versed in the customs of some planet we?ve never heard about before!?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?How have you two stayed married so long??

Luke shot daggers at Jaina, hinting for her to be quiet and started leading the group out of the room.

<>><<>

Soon they were all walking through the busy market of Naboo, trying to talk to each other over the noise of the shoppers and venders.

?How are we supposed to do this?? Jag asked. ?We don?t even know who Luke is marrying yet! And it?s gonna take some sweet talking to get Leia to back out of her engagement!?

?We just have to find out where Han and Mara are and get them to meet Luke and Leia??Luke stopped and stared ahead, amazed by what he saw. Mara stopped too and her jaw dropped. Jaina, Jag and Jacen saw what they were staring at but didn?t realize the significance of the image. Coming down the street was a young woman, no older than 20 who was wearing a beautiful dress of silk purple and had purple flowers decorating her hair. She was holding a basket full of fresh fruit in one hand, a diamond ring reflecting off the light was crowning her left hand.

Mara was the first to come out of the shock and she glared daggers at Luke, tugging his arm to pull him out of his stupor.

?Aunt Mara?? Jacen asked. ?Who is that??

Luke had finally snapped out of it and Mara was dragging all of them away from the streets. They rested near a well and Luke managed to speak.

?There is NO WAY that could have been who I thought it was??

?I thought you said she was hundreds of years older than you Skywalker!?

?There?s no WAY! She shouldn?t have even existed!?

?Well she?s obviously moving in on you in THIS time period too!?

Jaina and Jacen were putting the pieces together in their heads. Jag, who had no knowledge of the history of the Skywalker?s and Solo?s, was still as confused as ever.

?You mean THAT was Callista?? Jacen pointed towards the crowd. They could vaguely see her walking in and out of shops. Jaina and Jacen were now just as confused as Luke and Mara. Jag was still confused, but for different reasons.

?Who?s Callista?? he asked.

?Don?t ask?? Luke and Mara shot back at him.

Jaina leaned over and began to explain it to him. Luke and Mara started up in a heated argument.

?Why in the world would you marry her!??

?Mara?? Luke warned.

?Where would you have met her? Wasn?t she some random SPIRIT in a computer that you saved??

?Mara!?

?Skywalker if you don?t? start answering some questions I won?t even BOTHER to help this relationship continue!?

?Mara! This is Callista! Force! I was IN LOVE WITH HER!?

Mara stopped, shocked.

?Need I remind you that when I was, you hated my living guts? Let?s just not go into the past right
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.