main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Present- L/M, J/J , H/L *Sequel up!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Sorry about the lack of activity on my part guys....:[face_sigh]:

I know you're sick of my excuses but I'm gonna try one more on for size..

MY MOTHER (the root of this problem)...signed me up for behind the wheel this week...like REALLY randomly too...she told me at 4:30 on Monday that she had signe me up for the 5:00 class...:::AHHHHHHHHHH:::

so there you have it...I have no life until I take the test on monday...or maybe i have too much of a life? ::humm::

got to get back to class!

BYE ALL!

EJ

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Best of luck, E_J!
    Oh, yes UP!

3. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Don't worry ! You'll be fine !

::shudders at a glance at her summer schedule:: Am I even going to be home this summer ?! ::groan::

me

4. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Have fun!
    Can't be that bad right? ^_^

5. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    Hey, if y'all are bored, y'all can slide on over to my thread....
    Yes, this is shameless plugging. (sorry E_J, plug all you want on mine ! ;) )

me

6. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Up!

~aeryn

7. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    ::bump::

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that was great! Han and Leia eloping! [face_laugh] awesome job!

9. Sash

Sash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2003
    Gosh Im soooo sorry i had to pull the old invisible act these past days.. but my internet card expired and I havent been able to get a new one until now.... Argh! it feels like i have been internet deprived for months though its just a matter of days.... anyways i dont think i would be popping by frequently to say anything much cos my A/L's are starting in 2 days time .. Argh!!!! I have so much of catching up to do!!!!
    Anyways hope you did miss me???

10. Sash

Jan 11, 2003
    Ahhh now for some serious reviewing........ :) Well Han Solo never fails to impres me now does he?? [face_laugh] I mean the man manages some fast work!!! He got her to elope? Wow ! That does seem his style though [face_laugh] ... sigh it is soooo good to be back..... being internet deprived is like the worst thing that could happen... its like your experiencing a very SLOW PAINFUL death.. lol thank god thats over.! [face_laugh]

11. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!! SASH IS BAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!!

LET THE UP DANCES RECOMMENCE !!!

me

12. Sash

Jan 11, 2003
    yep !! let the updances begin! [face_laugh]

13. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
  14. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    16 pages? That's definitly excellent guys ^_^ Sorry about the lack of post but guess what!!!??? EJ GOT HER LICENCE! incase you couldn't tell from the title 8-} So here's a post in celebration! Enjoy!

Okay one more thing guys, I went back and read the story all the way through, noticing how FAST I moved with the relationship between Han and Leia and Isoldor and Teneiel, but the reason for that was because I was mostly focusing on the L/M aspect, and the rest were just kinda?there.

Journey to the Present
    by Eowyn Jade

Luke leaned forward, studying the picture intently.

"Please tell me that this wasn't me?"

He felt Mara lean over his shoulder and started to giggle. Blushing a dark shade of red he glanced up at Anakin. The older man smiled as he handed Luke a mug of hot Chocolate.

"You're mother believed that all children should have a bathtub shot."

Luke rolled his eyes as Mara roared with laugher. Jaina leaned forward, careful not to spill her own drink and cranked her head around to look at the picture. Unable to hold it back, she spewed out her drink all over Luke, laughing. Luke quickly turned the page before Jacen could look at it and continued as calmly as possible, although he could still feel the heat rising to his cheeks.

"So when is Padme gonna be home?" Jaina asked when she had composed herself.

"Oh around three I expect," Anakin said, sitting down with all of them. "After all, having both your kids change who they're marrying within a week of the wedding, it's not an easy task to fix."

"What happened to Callista?" Luke heard Mara say behind him, the unusual icey tone coming back into her voice.

Anakin shrugged. "I think when Luke told her the engagement was off, she just hopped on her ship and left planet?"

Luke cautiously turned towards Mara who let out a low growl.

"Something wring Mar?" he asked.

She pursed her lips in a pout. "I wanted to at least slap her once?"

The room howled with laughter and even Luke smiled a bit, coughing to cover up his obvious laugh and spewing even more drink onto the floor.

"Padme's gonna kill me when she sees this carpet?" Anakin mussed when they had all calmed down.

"So I got a question Grandpa," Jaina said. Luke closed the holo album and set it aside so that she could listen.

"Shoot."

"So we've gotten Mara and Luke together. We've gotten Han and Leia together. We've even gotten Isoldor and Tenenial together?" she paused for a moment, weighing her words. "So shouldn't there be a flash of light sometime soon to take us all home?"

Mara nodded. "I've been wondering the same thing. I mean once our task was done in the past time period, we were transported instantly."

Anakin spread his hands out wide. "Actually, I've been thinking about that also, as well as discussing it with Luke." He turned to look, signaling for him to finish.

Luke leaned forward and furrowed his eyebrows. "The only reason we would still be stuck here is if there's still a complication in one of the marriages." He tried not to show it, but his eyes flickered towards Mara every few seconds. "Obviously, there could be no problem with Han and Leia since they're already married and the only competitor is getting married to someone else. We know that Mara didn't have any connections that could ruin her wedding but Luke?"

"?has Callista?" Mara finished, her expression turning dark. She turned to face Luke. "How many times does this girl have to ruin your life Skywalker."

Luke frowned slightly and put on a small pout. "Oh come on Mara she's not that bad?"

"Oh isn't she?" Mara poked a finger at Luke and he could feel her anger rising. "She takes the life of one of your students, inhabits their body, pretends to be in love with you, leaves you out of the clear blue sky for no reason, not even telling you that she was leaving, and now she's going to come in and ruin OUR wedding!" She was babbling now and Luke felt her anger change slowly into hurt and fright. She was breathing hard and the entire room was silent. Luke s

15. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    there always has to be a complication, doesn't there? good post, ej :D

~aeryn

16. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Poor Mara!

Oh yeah, and I just finished Children of the Jedi and Callista wasn't as bad as she was in Darksaber, she was actually kind of nice. But her with Luke made me want to puke! They're so obviously not meant to be!

17. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    ::Nods in agreement with SM:: so true, so true.
    Creative complication ! Now Calli's REALLY gotta get it. ;)

Bring the Calli-bashers back ! :D :D :D

me

ps ~ LICENSE ?! God have mercy...

18. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    Gah ! double post. >.<

19. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Congrats, EJ. Great post too. Callista if she was smart would leave and just keep going, but she not smart at all. So Mara just gotta educate the body snatcher.

20. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Nice post.

And congratulations on getting your license.

21. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Congrats as well from me. :D

Also, nice post. :) Poor Mara...

_PSK_

22. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    You know it aeryn 8-} It's the driving force of my stories ^_^ Silly me for making them so long...Thanks for reviewing!

Yeah children of the Jedi is the only book in the "Callista series that I've read more than once...:[face_sigh]: why can't people see so clearly what we see so clearly ShaydremMoon? 8-} Thanks so much for being on my side...and reviewing ;)

Oh yes definitly bring on the Cali bashers...this is the place for you. On and btw, I need suggestions for Calie and Mara fight? Got any ideas aelie? or anyone else for that matter? Well thanks for reiveiwng aelie! And no worries! I'm a good driver! ZERO mistakes on the test baby YEAH! 8-} Don't you just hate those double posts?

It's a firm belief of mine that Callista has never been and will never be smart Aimeer9 ;) That's why she's so fun to write, what an IDIOT! 8-} Of corse I always PREFER writing Mara...thanks for reiveiwng! ;)

Thanks Matthew_Wolverine ^_^ For the post and the congratz :D

Thanks as well PadmeSolo :) Yes poor poor Mara...why'd that body snatcher have to exist anyway? 8-}

EJ

23. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Mara got to hit Callie, from a certain point of view.

Poor Luke and Mara - everything is complicated for them.

24. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Well done on getting your licence, EJ!!!
    Well done on a gr8 post too!
    Shelly
    :D
    PS: MARA ALL THE WAY!!! DOWN WITH CALLISTA!!!

25. Sash

Jan 11, 2003
    "Calli-bashers "???? wow that seems interesting!!!! Can I order one.... or two hell just throw in three!!!!! ;) sigh.. i really dont like her.... never read children of the jedi.... kind of dont want to.... wierd i know but .. the idea of luke being with callista (of all ppl) kind of puts me off.
    you got your lisence??? Cool beans!!! [face_laugh] congestion make way for your latest addition. EJ!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.