main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Present- L/M, J/J , H/L *Sequel up!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    darn tootin RebelMom 8-} And she'll get to do alot more then that if I have anything to say about it! Thanks for reivewing!

You took the words right out of my mouth Shelly :D Thanks for the congrtz and review!

EJ

2. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
  3. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Doo ba doo bee doo....

:D

me

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    interesting postie...very nice...but interesting...

5. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah! i caught up. SO han and Leia Eloped! How cute, i bet they were arguing all the way to the chapel. Hey Jacen has to save Tenel Ka, it just wouldn't be right if he didn't. Now darned callista, i never liked her, Can Mara kill her off? That would make me really happy!

6. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    o_O
    I didn't think of that. Now that I do, Mara would be the perfect spokesmen for RAC ! (Readers against Callista)
    niiiiice.

7. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    GAH! These bloody double posts !

8. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks for the ups guys ^_^ Glad to see you back Rose ;)

I know exactly what you mean aelie...for the double posts AND the Callista thingie [face_laugh]

EJ

9. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
  10. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    ::poik::

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    "Something wring Mar?" he asked.
    She pursed her lips in a pout. "I wanted to at least slap her once?"

[face_laugh]

loved how Mara punched calista out of the picture lol :D

great post! and congrats on your driver's liscence *is secretly glad that she probably lives very far away from EJ*

;)

~TJF

12. Sash

Sash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2003
    Gasp!!!
    I havent said anything in quite some time eh???? Well ive been having nightmares abt flunking my papers. Sigh..... Exams.. bah humbug!

13. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    I don't mean to be pushy, even though I am but are we going to get a post soon? I might die if I don't.

14. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Sorry to keepyou guys waiting so long...::Bad Ej::

Well here it is, the grand finale. Let me tell you, it's not very grand. I think I've worn out the Luke/Mara romance. The next and hopefully final part with be called "Journey to the Future, and will focus on Jaina and Jag's relationship, with some sideline Jacen Tenal Ka stuff. So here it is, enjoy. I'm off to bed now. I stayed up just for you guys!!!

<>><<>

Journey to the Present
    by Eowyn Jade

Mara tried to hold her head high as she walked back into the room. All eyes turned to her, many of them dropping down when they saw her. But Luke, Luke got to his feet in a flash. He didn't walk towards her, just slightly held out his hand, as if beckoning her to come forward. She saw his force a grim smile on his face and his baby blue eyes began to twinkle with hope that she would understand. She smiled at him and walked forward to take his hand. As they sat down, Jacen heaved a huge sigh.

"That was the scariest moment of my life," he sighed.

Jaina smiled and giggled. "You're one for breaking the moment Jace."

But Luke and Mara didn't seem to notice.

"You understand, don't you?" Luke asked, his eyebrows raising towards her.

She nodded, not meeting his eyes. "I guess Mara Jade's not one you see jealous often huh?"

Luke chuckled. "I should have gotten it recorded."

She smiled and reached up to grab his other hand, leaning against him and letting his wrap his arms around her as they sat back.

Anakin smiled at both of them before starting to speak again.

"While you were out Mara, we got Callista's ship tracked?" he trailed off, throwing a frightened look toward Luke.

"Mara, Callista's gone. She's not even close to Naboo."

Mara's forehead furrowed. "So what else is wrong? What are we missing?"

Anakin shrugged. "I have no idea."

"You mean we're really stuck here?" She turned toward Luke. "Even you don't know how to get us home?"

Luke frowned and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Hey I resent that. I don't know everything."

"I know," she said, smiling sweetly. "That's why I love you so much."

"Get a room you too?" Jaina said.

Mara rolled her eyes. "Says the overly mushy newlywed who can't keep her hands off her husband for more than ten minutes?"

Jaina pursed her lips, "Point taken."

<>><<>

Luke shoved the branch away from his face and pulled out his binoculars. Pointing them towards the center of the room, he held his breath and waited while the vows were said.

It's kinda odd, he thought, watching myself get married?again.

Indeed, Luke and Mara were standing on the pavilion not to far away from Luke and Mara who were currently hiding in a tree not far away, along with Jag, Jaina and Jacen. Since they had nothing better to do with their time, Anakin had suggested that they attend the wedding incognito. Luke, who was getting sick of using force disguises, had opted to stay outside with the binoculars.

"You look handsome Farmboy?" Mara whispered in his ear, making him jerk a bit from the sudden disturbance of the silence.

"You don't look too bad yourself Jade." He smiled back at her and waggled his eyebrows. She smiled wirey at him and gave him a playful slap on the arm.

"Not quite what I was shooting for Luke, but I'll take it anyway."

Chuckling to himself he turned back to the ceremony.

"Uncle Luke?" Jaina asked.

Not bothering to turn around, Luke gave a grunt to show he was listening.

"Um just wondering, but, how is this helping us get home?"

Luke shrugged and turned away from he wedding. "I have absolutely no idea. But as I have no idea, I figured we'd go to our wedding."

"Ugh, it's like deja'vo except different?" Jacen was squinting hard to make out the people in the crowd.

The all watched in silence for a few moments as the vows were said.

Suddenly, Luke felt something was wrong.

"Does anyone else feel that?" He heard Jag say.

"Like a tingling feeling at your toes?" Jaina added.

"Well it's getting closer to my knees now?

15. Aimeer9

Aimeer9 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2002
    Yeah!! Good story, EJ! :D I just happy they are married and it did not take them so many years!

16. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't first. :_| Oh well.

That was...wow. Fun trip ! PM when you get the sequel up, and of course, random plugging at BMTL works too. ;)

17. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    :( that the story's over but :) :) :) that they're gonna be a sequal. i look fwd to the j/j romance and such. nice job with this one and i love how u did the characters all through it....

-jj00

18. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    just had enough time to read through that last chapter. very nice ending, ej :D i'll watch for its sequel.

~aeryn

19. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Yeah there going home! although i still think that the whole present is gonna be messed up. But at least the sequal will be fun.

20. jedishellyskywalker

Oct 3, 2002
    Well done, EJ! I wonder will the future be all messy-uppy when they get back?

I can't wait for the sequel!

Shelly

21. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Good job on completing your story!

:)

22. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great work

can't wait for the sequal

23. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    sequel?
    hey.... +trails off+
    that was good, great.... wonderful...

24. Sash

Sash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2003
    Its over??? :_| sigh.. would be so cool to see yourself getting married again!! Lol! I always get a bit depressed when a fic ends... sigh... *hands a big boquet of a dozen.... no 3 dozen roses (of your choice ofcourse) to EJ as crowd erupts into rounds of never ending applause* Take a bow EJ!!! you deserve it ! :)

25. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Gosh it almsot took me longer to reply to you guys than to write the last chapter ;) Thanks so much!!!

<>><<>

Yeah I always thought they were taking too long in the normal series Aimeer9 ;) In my own demensions, things are a bit faster! Thanks for reveiwing!

Second is good too aelie !Thanks so much for reviewing! I'll definitly keep you updated!

lol @ JainaJag00 :) Nice use of the smiles girl! I'm glad you're still reading and that you like it! The sequel won't be up for a while though...but I'll pm you when it is! Thanks!

Thanks so much aeryn ^_^ I'm so glad you liked it! I'll pm you as well when I get the sequel posted!

Well you're thinking on the right track p Rose_Skywalker ! After all, how could I make up a whole other story without SOMETHING going wring ;) Thanks so much for reviewing!

That it will Shelly I'm s glad you're still hooked as well! I totally thought this lame last chapter would throw everyone off but You guys are too nice! Thanks so much for reiveiwng!

Why thanks so much GreatOne :D I haven't seen you around here before...Did you read my whole story? Or was it just a congratz cause you saw the title? Either way, thanks ^_^

Thanks so much forceaddict ! I'm so glad you liked it! I'll pm you when the sequel's up!

Hey I haven't seen you around for a while Jeanida_Myrishi [face_sily] What's up? Thanks so much for reading and reviewing my story! I'm so glad you liked it!

::accepts the roses and starts to tear up:: Well I'd like to thank the academy for this wonderful award and...wait...hey I don't get any real prize here!!! :( Oh but you're review is good enough for me Sash ! Thanks so much for being such a sweetie! I'll pm you when the sequel's up!

EJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.