main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Present- L/M, J/J , H/L *Sequel up!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ooooh! nice postie!!!! i look fwd to luke and mara getting mara and luke together....

-jj00

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    quite interesting

ewwwwwwwwwww! Callista.......that......that..........well, there are preschool toys around and I can't say the word. ;)

3. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, wonder how they are going to accomplish breaking up these engagements, it should be interesting

4. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    Imagine match-making for yourself! Hmmm, maybe I should try that, get my mom off my back! (Don't you hate it when your mother tries to pair you up with someone?)

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    lol! i take it luke and calista are an item at the moment? :p the luke/mara interaction was hilarious! you really seem to have a gift when it comes to writing them...i noticed it in "Journey to the Past" as well :)

great post! :D

~TJF

6. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Thanks JainaJag00 ! hehe..that is a nice little paradox isn't it [face_devil]

hehe I know what you mean Jedi_Liz ! Don't worry...she get's it GOOD from Mara in this story ;)Thanks for reviewing!

I'm glad I got you thinking forceaddict ^_- Thanks for reviewing!

LOL! You bet ShaydremMoon ! I have three brother and three sisters...half want me to start dating...the other half want to start beating up my dates 8-} And my mom just wants to set me up! Thanks for reviewing!

Why thank you so much TJF [face_blush] They are my favorite couple to write, and my all time favorite couple anyway! Thanks for reviewing!

Thanks again all!

EJ

7. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Yay, I'm not the first to review :D I read a little bit of Children of the Jedi but for some reason, it really didn't interest me too much. Then there was Dark Saber, that was a good book. Anyway, good to see some old characters back, even Callista.

8. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    well I hope you're not a big Callista fan Aeryn because there's some major bashing of her in this story...I personally DESPISE her...but everyone has their own opinion :D Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

9. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

ewww callista, can we kill her? I never cared for her. See everything gets all messed up when you play time travel.

~*Rose*~

10. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    no worries Rose...I have...lets just say ISSUES with Callista...she'll be around for a while but when she goes, she goes, Mara jade style ^_- Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

11. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    oh EJ! What will you brilliantly think of next? [face_laugh]
    I never read any of the NJO books, so I wouldn't know all the gruesome details about some incidents, so feel free to clue me in on anything you think I should know! :D -- Yes, I do know who Callista was... I have the new Character Guide Book to back me up if I forgot :p

OOH! I wonder who they're going to stumble into next... BTW- whatever happened to our beloved Anakin & Padmé & Obi-Wan, etc???

anywho... UP!!!

12. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    Luke and Mara are going to try to find a way to have thier to younger selfs meet so they can fall in love? [face_laugh] more soon!

13. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Whoo!That was a great postie! Things are starting to get real interesting...keep up the good work! :)

14. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    lol! Thanks so much Jedi_Mastre_Kris 8-} did I tell you that i always look forward to your reviews? :D Nah there won't be much from the NJO...mostly references to Isoldor and Callista...Thanks for reviewing! Oh and the mystery of Padme and Obi-Wan and Anakin will be delt with soon...no worries!
    Thanks for reviewing little_Skywalker!

Why thank you jedi_jaina_solo ^_^ I'm so glad that you liked it!

Thanks again you three!

EJ

15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    up...

ej

16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  17. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Here's a short chapter. It's not that good but i thought you guys deserved something ^_^

<>><<>

Journey to the Present
    by Eowyn Jade

Luke glanced around once more to make sure there was no one on the crowded streets. Waving towards the others they scrambled across another road into a dark and sulky-looking bar. Brushing off the rain as the stepped inside, they all looked around at once, watching for dangers and looking for another computer consol. Jag spotted it this time.

In the middle of a rowdy looking gang, Luke strode over, deflecting their attention to somewhere else and hunched over the terminal, typing furiously to find the information they sought. Mara and the others walked over to the bar, each ordering a drink and conversing with each other, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone else. Jaina leaned down to talk with Mara.

?So where is he looking now?? she whispered.

?My first memories were from Coruscant so he?s looking in those files. We?ve already looked at Naboo, Dathomir and Tatooine. There are not many more places I can recall from early childhood.? Jaina nodded and sat back, taking a sip of her drink. Glancing toward Jag, she saw him sitting quite comfortably, stretched out with a drink in his hand. He caught her eye and gave her a wink. She smiled back, and then diverted her attention to her uncle Luke who had just come back.

?I?ve got it,? he said without any emotion in his voice. ?Let?s go.?

Mara threw some coins on the counter and the walked out of the bar again. Jaina hoped fervently that Luke had actually gotten something good this time. She was sick of going in and out of these cantinas.

<>><<>

They ducked into a small alleyway. Before they took their cloaks off, each one searched around for shadows. When the signal was given, they all let out a deep sigh, throwing their wet clothing off and grabbing for the data disk in Luke?s hand.

?Not so fast!? he cried, jumping back.

?Is that it Uncle Luke?? Jaina asked excitedly.

Luke jiggled it with his hand. ?Exact residence right here.?

They gave a chorus of whoops and Mara hugged Luke, tears nearly coming to her eyes.

?You think they?ll be the same ones?? she asked, her voice barely containing her delight.

?They?ve got to be Mara??Luke said with confidence. ?They?ve just got to be??

?So how do we intend to get off this planet?? Jaina asked.

?That?s a job for my dear old dad??Luke said smiling. Jaina realized that a plan must already be in his mind.

<>><<>

?Luke this is crazy!?

Rolling his eyes at the comment for the fiftieth time, Luke quickened his pace towards the palace. Out in the open, the group traveled incognito. They had shed their untimely clothes, using the last of their credits to buy some suitable ones and were now just going to march right up into the palace.

?Mara no one but Anakin will see us?look here?? Mara gasped as she saw several servants walk by, unaware of the group of 5 adults walking up the stairs.

?Easy as pie,? Luke grinned.

?Since when did you have THAT much power in the force Skywalker??

?He?s my son ain?t he?? All their eyes flew to the speaker. An older, man stood before him. Mara was surprised she hadn?t noticed him before. He wore traditional Nabooian garb. His hair was a deep sandy, brown, tinted with grey. Mara realized that he was about the age of her and Luke, and that this was none other than ANOTHER Anakin Skywalker.

He smiled at their astonished faces and nodded his head towards the side entrance.

?Come in this way, Padme and the kids have gone out shopping for Leia?s wedding rings. I?m afraid that we have a lot to catch up on."

<>><<>

18. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good post!

I can't wait to see what they tell him and what he tells them.

19. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    8-} me either jedi liz! Thanks for reviewing!

EJ

20. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

Good at least they will have some help trying to set things right so they can get back to their own times. This is going to definatly be one of the more interesting stories i read. Loved it!

~*Rose*~

21. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hmmm.. this sounds interesting!

22. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Aww thanks so much Rose! I'm glad that you liked it! It was so last minute 8-}

I hope so JJ00 ^_^ thanks for reviewing!

EJ

23. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, wonder what the plan is, can't wait to see what happens

24. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Great postie...I can't wait to hear what he has to tell them. :)

25. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    YAY!!!! Excellent post, EJ!! *anticipation for next post :p *
    oh, you look forward to my respones always??... *shock*..... *flattered* THANK YOU! :D

UP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.