main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Journey to the Present- L/M, J/J , H/L *Sequel up!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh JMK! yeah! 8-} i was wondering where you were!Thanks so much for coming back and reviewing!

EJ

2. aelie

aelie Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2003
    Quel horreur ! I had to go through obscure channels to find this !!!!
    UP !

3. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Quel horreur? humm...we having problems with the keybord today aelie? :D we all have our moments ;) Thanks for trying so hard and reviewing!

EJ

4. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    more===>>>

<>><<>

Journey to the Past
    by Eowyn Jade

Luke nudged Mara in the ribs, softly, but enough to get a glare in return.

"You don't have to be so testy Mara," Luke said with a smile. "You know I'm irresistible."

He saw her roll her eyes, but was pleased to see her finally crack a smile. "Will you give it up Skywalker?"

Luke grinned, pleased with her reaction. He had had a hard time letting her live down the knowledge that in this new lifetime, she had fallen for him first. Back at home, Mara had to mention at least once a day that Luke had fallen for her before she fell for him. He was glad to finally be getting the upper hand.

She still was refusing to meet his eye, so Luke reached over to grab her hand. He was relieved to feel her squeeze back, but was disturbed to see a tear creep out of her eye.

"Mara?" he asked softly. The pale light streamed through their windows in the ship Anakin had given them, and even though the night was very young, Luke suddenly felt very tired.

Mara tried inconspicuously to wipe the tear away, but luke caught her hand before she dropped it.

"Mara? What's wrong?" She finally turned towards him and he gasped to see severl tear streaks down her face. He softly reached up and stroaked her face. A few more tears running down it. She leaned into his chest and he put his strong arms around her pulling her into his embrace.

"You want to talk about it?" He asked quietly.

She pulled back slightly so that they could look into each others eyes. "You don't feel it?do you?"

Luke furrowed his forehead as he tried to figure out what she was talking about. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head slightly, sighing. Opening them they were filled with new tears.

"Mara?sweetheart, what is it?" Luke wiped a few of her escaping tears away and kissed her forhead.

"I?I'm forgetting them Luke?I?I can't remember what they look like, what their favorite colors are?I?" She fell into his chest again, sobbing. It took only a few seconds for Luke to figure it out.

The Children?

He gasped as he plunged into his memory, trying desperately to find the ever so present memories of his children, but the more and more he tried to remember, the more and more he couldn't. He felt the tears come to his own eyes as he clutched to Mara harder, and she sobbed into his chest.

"Well get them back?" he told her softly, "We'll get them back?"

<>><<>

"Oh this is SUCH a bad idea?" Jaina groaned as she peaked around the corner for the 500th time, getting another glance at General Solo. She rolled her eyes as He flirted with ANOTHER girl, walking through the crowd trying to get to his ship. Jaina glanced back at Jag and Jacen.

"Don't you think we should go find Uncle Luke? I mean this kinda thing is usually a consult first, act later type of thing."

Jacen rolled his eyes, pulling out his lightsaber. "Jaina I think two Jedi Knights and the galaxy's greatest combat pilot would be able to take on an arrogant self-centered General."

Jag blinked, surprised. "I believe that's the first time you've ever complimented me Jacen."

"Don't get used to it Fel?Besides," Jacen flicked on his lightsaber, " I'm sure Luke and Mara are busy right now."

Jaina smiled and nodded her head reluctantly. "I guess so?" She glanced over to the General again and saw that he was almost to his ship.

"You're on Jacen."

Jacen carefully reached out with the force, nudging Han Solo's mind over to where they were located. Jaina saw his stop suddenly and look curiously towards their hiding spot. She quickly ducked into the shadows as she heard him walk over.

She mouthed Get Ready , to Jag and Jacen. Reaching out with the force she was relieved to feel that Han was walking over alone. As he came around the corner, Jacen's emerald blade activated, stopping inches from his throat. The surprise on his face was shown only momentarily before it turned into confusion as he saw his attackers.

"Jedi? What the heck is going on here?" Jaina was please to

5. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    nice post :)

6. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, han is not going to be too happy with that

7. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    taking the more direct approach, aren't they :D i like it.

~aeryn

8. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    That was great.

Han isn't going to be happy when he wakes up. And he's probably going to dislike Jag even more in this universe. :)

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    it's like every kid's dream: stun and kidnap your dad! [face_laugh] :p

and mara and luke forgetting their kids = very very very bad :eek:

great post :D

~TJF

10. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh yeah for reveiws! You guys are great! I posted another capter on one of my other stories TWO DAYS ago and I've only gotten one review... :(

That's why I update here more often ;)

<>><<>

Thanks Jedi_Liz :D I'm glad you liked it! you seem to be reviewing first alot lately ;) Thanks so much for that!

No he's not forceaddict [face_devil] But I don't think he'll beat them up too bad ;) Thanks for reviewing!

Definitly very direct AERYN_SUN [face_laugh] Thanks for reveiwing, I'm glad you liked it!

I don't think he'll beat up Jag too bad Matthew_Wolverine, but he will definitly be mad. I wonder how they're gonna tell him who they are...? [face_laugh] But of corse I should KNOW hat by now...humm...Oh well, thanks for revewing!

I never thought of it that way Trickster_Jaina_Fel 8-} but that's really true, especially if your dad is Han Solo ;) Thanks for reveiwing!

EJ

11. Matthew_Wolverine

Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    "I wonder how they're gonna tell him who they are...? But of corse I should KNOW hat by now...humm...Oh well, thanks for revewing!"

lol

I sometimes don't know what's going to happen next in my stories. :)

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie! ooh...wonder what Han's gonna do when he wakes up!

13. Kendalina_Jinn

Kendalina_Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    uh oh Luke and Mara forgetting their kids...very Back to the Future. But at least it will give them even more reason to make sure their past selves get it together.
    And Jacen and Jania stunnung Han... that was just too good a moment. :)

14. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  15. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    It's the sign of a true writer Matthew_Wolverine ^_^

We'll just have to see Lt_Jaina_Solo :D Thanks for reviewing!

Definitly, definitly a back to the futrure moment there Kendalina_Jinn 8-} Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you liked it!

EJ

16. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Hey Eowyn_Jade, I found this and the prequel to it today and read them both! Please update this soon, cos I can't get enough of your writing! :D

17. ShaydremMoon

ShaydremMoon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2002
    I love the part where they knocked Han out, I sure wouldn't want to be there when he wakes up though!

Wonderful post!

18. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
  19. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    WHEE !!!!!!!!
    Sorry for not coming and reviewing earlier, but school .... grrr...::silently fumes over the injustice that is the American school system::
    That was....FUNNY !!!!! I can't wait to see what Han does to them when he wakes up ! If he's anything like my dad, then I fear for their lives.
    And no, E_J, that wasn't a typo. That was a slip-up in languages....I lapse into French and it gets pretty amusing sometimes. ;)

me

20. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  21. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Wow you read them both today??!! Awsome jedishellyskywalker! i'm so glad you liked it enough to read all the way through! Thanks so much for reviewing!

Neither would I ShaydremMoon ^_^ Thanks for reviewing!

Thanks for the review jedi_jaina_solo71786 :D I'm so glad you liked it!

Oh glad you could make it aelie! Yeah i have the same problems with my school...:[face_sigh]: what can you do? Thanks for taking the time to review! I'm so glad you liked it! Oh it wasn't a typo! Oh sorry! I guess I assummed too much 8-}

Wahoo! An up! i'm loving it jacen200015 ^_^

EJ

22. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    OI ! UP ! ;)
    me

23. Eowyn_Jade

Jan 14, 2003
    Okay guys I apologize ahead for this chapter. it's not very good, and it was REALY hard to write. I couldn't decide what to leave out and put in so I hope this final copy os okay. I'll admit it's not my best work, but then again, I'm just making this up as I go anyway ^_^

But anyway...It's long, that should make up for this stuff...And I'm posting VERY quickly after my last post, just to show you guys how much I love yah!! [face-grin] Thanks for being such great reviewers!!

<>><<>

Journey to the Present
    by Eowyn Jade

As Luke had finally managed to somewhat drift into sleep, a few large thumps were heard coming up the ramp of the ship. Startled, his hand flew down to his lightsaber. He reached out to the people climbing aboard the ship and was relieved to feel that it was only Jaina and Jag and Jacen.

All of a sudden he felt another presence flare to life. Muffled grunts were heard before the presence winked out again. There was no mistaking his origin.

Mara sat up beside him, already slipping off the bed and heading towards the door. She obviously had felt the surge as well.

They rushed into the main cabin to stop short at the sight they saw.

Jacen and Jaina were sprawled across the floor, not unconscious, but by the looks of it, very tired. Jag Fel stood at their side, replacing a blaster in his holder. Luke and Mara?s eyes strayed to the third body on the floor. Jacen and Jaina both sat up at the same time, both feeling their aunt and uncle?s reaction to the visitor.

?We can explain?? Jacen started but Luke held up a hand to silence him.

?Are you telling me you were able to find Han Solo on all of Coruscant and then actually stun him long enough to get him onto the ship?? Luke grinned. ?You?re braver than I thought.?

Mara smiled. ?Only his kids could have done it to him.?

?Well it wasn?t exactly easy.? Jaina said blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes. ?He came out of the stun pretty quickly. As soon as we got him into the ship he woke up and started attacking us. That was probably the muffled sounds you heard just a minute ago.?

Luke walked closer to the man?s unconscious body and flipped him over with his foot. The 3 starts hone up at him along with the numerous awards and military insignia. He whistled. ?A General huh? Knew Han had it in him somewhere.?

?Well at least we know we?re gonna be plenty rich in our new life?? Jacen smiled. ?Think about it, the kids of a princess of Naboo and a 3 Star General in the Republic Military??

Mara turned to Jag. ?Cat got your tongue Jag??

He shrugged. ?I?ve never been very comfortable around Han Solo in the first place.?

Jaina smiled and stood up, linking her arm through his and leaning on him. ?Did you guys manage to get to Mara?? She asked.

Luke ran his hands through his hair. ?That?s a long story.?

?Well give us the short version then.?

?To put it bluntly, her name is Mara Jade Kenobi, she?s Luke Skywalker?s best friend and she?s already in love with him.?

Jaina grinned evilly towards Mara, but she put up a hand before her niece could speak. ?Farmboy?s given me enough.? Jaina chuckled.

?So she?s Obi-Wan Kenobi?s daughter?? Jacen pondered. ?How uniquely coincidental...?

?All we know is that she?s already going to Naboo tomorrow to help Luke with his wedding. So now that we have Han Solo as well, we can take off.? Luke and Mara picked up the unconscious Solo and placed him on their bunk, locking the door behind them. As he walked to the cockpit he stopped quickly and turned back.

?Did you disarm him??

Jaina grinned, producing a bag full of all military essential weapons and nodded.

Mara winked before nudging Luke towards the cockpit. ?They never miss a thing those Solo?s.?

Luke breathed heavily. ?Let?s hope they don?t miss each other??

<>><<>

The streaming stars zoomed past the large window in the cockpit, giving it a pale light, ideal for quiet moments alone. Unfortunately, Luke was not alone right now, but he tired to make the best of it.

?Okay so here?s my questio

24. aelie

Mar 27, 2003
    FIRST TO REVIEW ! ::primeval dance of joy::
    That was AWESOME ! You've got Han down to a tee ! And the interaction ...? :[face_sigh]: I love it !
    I?ve never played Sabacc in my life
    *That* my friend, is a classic.
    MORE !
    me

25. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.