main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JTC vs. SDO Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Jango--John, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkjedi8906

darkjedi8906 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    THOSE WHO WANT THEIR JTC SDO FIGHT SHALL GET IT NOW ANY JTC ON WIL FIGHT ME ALONE NO OTHER SDO MEMEBER IN MEMORY OF LDD I SHALL DEFEAT THE JTC YET NOT KILL THEM DEFEAT IS 1000 TIME WORSE THEN DEATH

WELL JTC ATTCK IF U DARE

*tosses aside black cloak and activates graflex saber a bar of blue plasma erupes from the emiiter end

2. Jedi_Hunter_505

Jedi_Hunter_505 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    DJ, I did look back at the first 10 pages of the SDO domain and what I saw didn't impress me. Actually I really enjoyed looking back at the first 10 pages when you guys thought you had me and then boom! the JTC attacked. Mainly led by me cause I found out about the SDO Domain. I felt like I was back in the good old days with the Titus story still going on and JW updating every week. I loved it. Yeah but I was not too impressed by your fighting in the first pages.

DJ, I'm ready.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

3. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    haha my powers have doubled since we last met..count or whatever u r

4. Jedi_Hunter_505

Sep 1, 2004
    Come on boy. We shall see who the true master is. Already decided it is, I am the master. Do you think you can get away with anything when I'm here? You are strong, I will give you that, but there is nothing you can do to stop my power. The real Duel of the Fates is about to begin so you'd better stay tuned.

If you want to...

*draws duel DH-47 blaster pistols with custom made grips and extended energy packs*

*Sets blaster power to full*

Let's go!

5. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    If this continues, PLEASE keep it friendly. :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friendly rivalry is alright, but we don't want to go to flaming or cursing. Please try and keep this duel an April 05 duel if you know what I mean. Think of the times when the JTC invaded the SDO Domain, or when Atrus invaded the Temmple. Try and make this one of those historic moments, and keep it FUN. PLEASE DO THIS! [face_praying]

6. Jedi_Hunter_505

Sep 1, 2004
    Don't worry DJ and I play it for fun. This has been a long time rivalry and merely a finsh to our started duel awhile ago.

It will be friendly. DJ and I are good friends and we wouldn't sink low enough to let a playful duel ruin our friendship.

You don't have to worry about a thing Bacon! :)

Now get over here DJ you piece of ****!!

:D
    jk

7. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    *jumps high in the air and starts in motion a large series of slashs and parries as Atrus bloacks blaster bolts then using the force pushs JH back and the guns forward. didn't yer motha ever teach u guns aint toys
    *slashs downward well not cheap toys

gives jh the 4 pieces back

8. LordDarthDevaious

LordDarthDevaious Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2005
    Can we try to keep this on topic? It looks like you are now, but there were lots of non-dueling posts back a bit.

9. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    LDD where the hell ya been.. we need a rematch haaha hope u know that with out the shackles JTC I'm back 2 what i was at the birth SDO and stronger

10. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    *The doors open and the great LDD strides confidently in, lightsaber already ignited in his hand*

I'll let you make the first move, Lord Atrus. Just make sure you use a training lightsaber. We don't want any REAL injuries.

11. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    And remember, don't godmod everyone. None of us knew what that really was. Instead of posting,

~Atrus cuts off Bacon's arm~

~Atrus makes an attempt to cut off Bacon's arm~

It's up to the other user if he wants to take the damage or not. Take damage. If you're cornered, don't do something stupid in an attempt to get out. You get more respected if you take damage, rather than make yourself invincible. The object of dueling is to corner your opponent so that he must take damage. So, with that, I guess it can begin.

BTW, I got this info on god moding in the role playing forum and in SWC.

12. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    Yes, my Master.

*LDD stands patiently, awaiting Atrus' attack*

13. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    *tosses aside black cloak and activates graflex saber blue plasma eruptes form emitter sinking into ready stance*

*leaping high in the air and with a downward slash atrus attcks blindingly fast at LDD making him fall back on the defensive..

14. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    *LDD backflips towards the door to avoid Atrus' attack. He brings his own lightsaber up to counter the lethal blows. LDD can sense the Dark Side flowing strongly through Atrus and knows he will need to be wary. He reaches out with his black-gloved right hand to force-push Lord Atrus back.*

15. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    *atrus smiles as this will make the episode 3 duel look like cheerleaders twirling battonns battons of leather energy but whatever with his own organic hand her shoves out his own hand countering the foce push with his own and locks blades with his mechanical hand

sorry we seem 2 be stuck lets see whos better...

16. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    *A look of immense concentration comes over LDD's scarred face as he pushes his glowing blade against Atrus'. He then moves it back and slashes for the hand Atrus is using to counter my own Force push.*

17. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    I fear this is going to be locked...

18. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    :confused: and locks blades with his mechanical hand i thought i did that but ok.. that means u either lost the forcepsuh and got thrownback or something I'm confussed!

19. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    i meant blades and pushes were locked and i pulled my blade away.

20. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    sdo u pulled blade away meaning my blades free as well.. and we still got the push thingy going on.. okie dokie

with Atrus mechanical hand free atrus swings to prevent the pain and suffering of losing his only organic hand left... I ONLY GOT 2 of them and mech hands aint cheap damn shipping and handling slashs 2 prevent the loss

as the to are locked in a contest of the force they continue fighting single handed...

21. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    *Blades lock once again and LDD pours all of his power into the Force push. Atrus slides back a centimeter*

Wait, was that god modding?

22. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    hmm i dunno well u swong and i countered how many times have something been shot at obi or Ani and they parried it at the last second plus its mech so faster reflexs we r ingulfed in the darkside so we r faster plus we r just sparring not like we r gonna kill each other

*atrusd strains under the pressure of LDDS new power in his push teeth gritting sweat drips on his black tunic as he pulls deep withen in him and his eyes become and erie yellow and red now with a new level of the darkside withen him he continues 2 emit the force withen him and finally uses all his strength in the force to push back at LDD making him and hopefully his opponet fly backwards**

23. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    The part in bold was.

24. LordDarthDevaious

May 25, 2005
    Sorry about the god-modding. I'll learn.

*Just as LDD thought he had the contest of the Force won, he found himself flying backwards through the air. As he flew towards the wall, he shot blue lightning from his fingertips at Lord Atrus. Then, he hit the wall and fell to the ground.*

25. darkjedi8906

Dec 15, 2004
    OH **** was all Atrus could muster before being hit with the lightning the impact from the lightning increased his speed as he hit the wall with more momentum slamming hard he slunped down onto one knee... OW Atrus gets up slowly and wobbles over to his saber calling it to him with the force...then slumps down in pain.. until he can get some more strength

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.