Judging of Challenge 1

Discussion in 'FanForce Project Runway' started by Obi Anne, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    This is the thread where you can discuss what points to give to the participants.

Unfortunately for this challenge we only got one submission. Logically it would mean that she should get three points, but if you as judges don't think her submission was worth three points feel free to come to a decision where she just gets one or two points.

Try also to come up with a line or two about what you thought about the costume that we can post in the thread. The points wont be made official though.
  2. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    I like the wrap top and I think that collar is just so cute, but...I don't really see Padmé wearing pants on a vacation. Even if it is to New York. I mean, even when she's "relaxing" on Naboo, she's wearing that tight tight tight corset and that skirt. :p

Also, my other little comment on this outfit, is the plain tan color. I think Padmé, as you have seen, would at least have something to offset all that tan (eg: those gold brooches in that sleeves tan outfit RotS).

It's a great little outfit, and does look comfortable, but the view you get from Padmé, she doesn't go for the comfort look. Overall, I'd give her a *. Looks good, but could've done a little bit better IMO.

~Spacelady

edit/ dont want others to see the points given
  3. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I agree it's lacking some of the Padme "flare." The outfit itself is very nice, I could see Padme using something along those lines as a disguise, but she'd add to it some. The Blue Tatooine midriff, which this resembles quite a bit, was simple, but had some beading, or embroidry work on the back (and sleeves?). It's just missing that last little touch that make it royality. I'll go with a * as well.

edit/ see edit above
  4. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    I may be overly critical, but Padme might need a jacket for this time of year in NYC. Great job with the time constraints and excellent sense of thrift in budgeting.

I agree that Padme would have something a little more elegant in her wardrobe, even if she is only shopping or kicking back in Central Park. However, if we're talking Padme from Ep I, and reference her outfit while stranded on Tattoine for repairs, this costume is close to what I would expect, but still falls short of the fashion of NYC.

Overall, I applaud the effort and award a * as well.

edit/ same as above
  5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    I may be overly critical, but Padme might need a jacket for this time of year in NYC.

Eh, they're always able to make those cute and very royal-looking coats or robes or something. ;)

Would be interesting to see what she'd really wear. :p

~Spacelady
  6. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Thanks for your cooperation. I'll edit out the points given, so that the next set of judges wont be influenced by it. I've also copied and pasted together a little review from your comments that I'll post in the thread.

Once again thank you for this. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.