Juggling July

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    With all the holidays this month and with it being the middle of summer, I thought a lazy evening at the drive-in would be best.

I would like some suggestions on movies that people would like to see and we can narrow it down from there. We will be seeing it on July 31, it seems to be one of the only Saturdays that isn't as near a holiday or some sort of celebration of one form or another.
  2. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ohhh the Village opens the day before- that could be a fun one
  3. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    That's a good one to see, or Spider Man 2, Harry Potter, Aurthur
  4. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm, a scary suspensful movie and me with a visitor. hmmmm. [face_mischief]
  5. AliKatKelts Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hopefully I'll be able to come, so far my schedule has been 9-5:30. Also I hope I won't be as exhausted as I am now. I can't promise I won't sleep through the movie :p
  6. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    So what exactly is the plan anyway?
  7. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We can meet at a place and do a caravan over to the drive -in. We find spots, prefurably close to each other, if not no big deal you can camp by others. Share snacks and watch the movies.

If people would like a count off lists of what they are bringing we can do that. I plan on bringing huge bowls of popcorn to share with everyone.

also if you have any camp chairs and radios you are willing to bring, please bring them. I don't know how many campchairs we have, I'll have to take a count and see how many I can fit in the bug.

We can also play some games before the movie starts, since we will probably be there awhile waiting for the sun to go down.
  8. frio_carr Jedi Knight

star 3
    monopoly??!!!

--- sig ---

park place
  9. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't think we will have that much time on our hands.

We could do a round of trivia, or I have SW Life, Battleship and Stratego.
  10. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    What time is this event happening because I fly in to SLC from my trip on saturday and might be able to come now (was going to be gone on business)!! We have the date and the place, but what is the time?
  11. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    the movies start after the sungoes down. so around 9:30 I'm usually inside at sunsets so I don't know when it goes down and I need to find out when the drive in actually opens up for ticket sales.
  12. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    w00t! I can come!!! My flight gets in at 7pm, so I can drive straight over from the airport!!
    I thought I was going to be gone until sunday, but I come home on saturday, then fly out again on monday morning :D This totally makes my month [face_dancing]
  13. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just got off the phone with Amber_Eyes, she should be in on Friday later afternoon or early evening. If you would like to help her move in please let me know and I will call you when she calls me to come and help.
  14. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    If I can get a ride, I'll be there.
  15. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
  16. frio_carr Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be landing at like midnight that night, so if you guys are still doing the moving then please give me a call.

--- sig ---

who needs sleep?
  17. 20x6 Force Ghost

star 4
    I hope I can make it. We're filming all day Saturday, but hopefully we'll be done before it gets too late in the evening.
  18. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
    What you filming?
    Just had a callback today for a western movie. Hehe- can you see me in chaps and a big hat?
  19. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    scaringly enough, I can.
  20. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Plans have changed for the move thing tomorrow. Amber_Eyes will not be arriving tomorrow as planned. She will be arriving on Saturday in the afternoon. I don't have everyones phone numbers, could you please PM them to me so I can call you for the move.

Thank you.
  21. 20x6 Force Ghost

star 4
    We're filming a short that's still about 20 min. too long. I'm not really excited about it, but hey - it's a job.
  22. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
    i hear ya- whats the production company?
  23. 20x6 Force Ghost

star 4
    International Media Productions
  24. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would like to thank those who helped move Ambyer_Eyes in yesterday. It didn't take us too long and we all had a ton of fun.

Thank you.
  25. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I would love to make an appearance. Are we doing the drive in movies on redwood?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.