main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Juicy Flawless - rhymes with who?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by floacist, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floacist

floacist Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2007
    Lucy Lawless. Did you know that? If yes than HOORAY! If no, than thats okay. You clicked the thread which means you're interested in what I have to say [face_dancing]

Site Title & Link: Juicy Flawless
    Administrator(s): floacist
    General Description: A fansite/domain blog dedicated to Kiwi actress Lucy Lawless (X:WP, BSG).

While the site's content is rather half-baked for now (haven't gotten the opportunity to really get dirty and fix the kinks) the photo gallery is what I really work the hardest on, and is kind of like my baby so to speak [face_love] I just upgraded the Coppermine version, so there are new features (like members being able to PM and maintain buddy lists, different themes to choose from, so on and so forth) which I happen to find pretty spiffy :-B

The main page is for updates and news, but currently there isn't much to report on so unless its an entry about how crappy my day was or something stupid I did, or that theres a new wallpaper added, that'll be it.

2. floacist

floacist Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2007
    Added a community. Hopefully the activity will pick up (the sooner the better because it looks rather...er, dead).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.