main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [juliet] 20 kids got stabbed in philly or pittsburgh or something

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Apr 9, 2014.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    That would just be a Biography, Harps.

2. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I thought she was threatening to possess him.

3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    He's going to need an Anakin Solo Exorcist.

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Ah, yes... auto would be by him... lol. Long day. :p

5. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
  6. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Like a Swiss train.

Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    This kid is a hero. He stepped up for the 2nd amendment to prove that it's not guns that kill people, it's lonely, alienated adolescent outsiders. True, he probably forgot that knives aren't as lethal as guns, and he failed to blow his own brains out in a blaze of glorious martyrdom, because that's hard to do with a knife, but he's given hope to the bullied kids of liberal commie parents who don't allow guns in the house that they too can get their moment on CNN.

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    So now you're accusing her of fraud and identity theft?

Missa ab iPhona mea est.

9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    This thread is way too civil.

10. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    Hey, I learned my lesson the last time around. :p

If you're talking about Columbine, that was Rachel Scott.

11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

can i borrow this for facebook? because its brilliant

12. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Anakin Solo Revanchist I'm still waiting for that alternate model of gravity that allows for the Sun to rotate the Earth?

V-2 likes this.
  13. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    sure, but it seems a bit wrong-headed to me, like it isn't quite sure exactly what it's supposed to be satirizing. as you know I tend not to really think things through.

14. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

yeah opportunistic evangelists and rachel scott's family changed the story to scott after eyewitnesses discredited the cassie bernall one. but neither were true. i dont suppose you read the books released by either of those families? they're rather sad packs of (now-debunked) lies

here's the full USA today article that addresses the many myths that grew up around columbine. and here's an article by the gospel coalition in case you are leery of THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA (both articles use the same source tho, the book Columbine, by an expert who spent years researching the events) the enormity of the media impact of columbine at the time acted as national rorschach test, with everyone projecting their hopes and fears onto the events. that christians were even targeted was a myth, (reflecting the central persecution myth of modern evangelical christianity) as was the bullied and medicated status of harris and klebold (reflecting national concerns with bullies and loners, and national concern about "overmedicated" kids)

V-2 and Jedi Merkurian like this.
  15. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

herein lies your brilliance. attempting to describe reality is a messy thing. your satire tends to reflect this, and, amazingly, doesnt lose any punch in the process

Trip and Jedi Merkurian like this.
  16. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    I read the book Columbine, actually based a report from it. Even if Harris and Klebold didn't target exclusively Christians, there was a spirit involved in the event. One teacher and twelve students dead? Symbolic of Christ and the twelve disciples. And the girl, Valeen Schnurr I believe her name was, WAS asked if she believed in God, and subsequently WAS shot, but she survived.

17. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    I thought the New World Order was supposed to be behind these things, to take away our guns? Now you're telling me that a ghost did it?

V-2 and Jedi Merkurian like this.
  18. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Do you seriously mean to suggest that if they had killed one other person, they would have therefore been obligated to push their total count of murders to 72?

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  19. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    Who do you think is behind the New World Order? Satan and his army! Of course there's a spiritual element to pretty much anything that happens here on earth.
    No, what I'm saying is, they wouldn't have killed one more person. IIRC, the plan Harris and Klebold cooked up was designed to maximize casualties, but it didn't go the way they'd planned.

20. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    24 more people were injured in that shooting. it's ridiculous to act like the shooters had any idea how many people would die.

V-2 likes this.
  21. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    Did I not just answer that? Of course they didn't know how many people were going to die that day, but the spirit did. Hidden in plain sight.

22. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    oh so magic and stuff. gotchya. the holy spirit planned the murders or satan saved those 24 people so he could have the number he wanted or something.

23. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  24. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    So not only is Satan behind the New World Order, he also lends them his little helper spirits when they're busy setting up shootings and stabbings? Does he do hurricanes and tornadoes, too, or is he a strictly violent-crimes-only devil?

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Holy ****. [face_rofl]

I've got about an hour to myself before I have to go back to work for a program tonight. I'm sitting in the sunshine enjoying the brew of Satan a skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks.

Please keep posting weird-ass conspiracy theories involving made up numerology and Casper the Unfriendly Ghost. The level of amusement is just adding to my relaxed mood.

V-2 and Juliet316 like this.